82 BFPs!!! Come ALL November 1st-30th Testers!!! 8 Angels 295 Testers & counting....

I dont think i have posted on here in a great long while but...................BFP!!!!!!!

I've been going thru hell with this one ...had 2 pee sticks and a blood test that said negative...finally went to the gyno because i was 25 days late as of this passed monday....she felt the uterus and said nope dont think you're preggo....but we'll run the blood anyway to check hormones and see whats up........next morning

B F P ! she confirmed it via telephone
says im not close to 8 weeks as my cycle would suggest
but more like 4-5 weeks and we'll know when i go Jan 3 for my scan lol

i dont care how many weeks i am i'll take it lol

I dont think i have posted on here in a great long while but...................BFP!!!!!!!

I've been going thru hell with this one ...had 2 pee sticks and a blood test that said negative...finally went to the gyno because i was 25 days late as of this passed monday....she felt the uterus and said nope dont think you're preggo....but we'll run the blood anyway to check hormones and see whats up........next morning

B F P ! she confirmed it via telephone
says im not close to 8 weeks as my cycle would suggest
but more like 4-5 weeks and we'll know when i go Jan 3 for my scan lol

i dont care how many weeks i am i'll take it lol

congrats hun!

CONGRATS BABYGIRL!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

You were testing on teh 11th and 26th...

BFPs still coming from some of the ladies with extremely long cycles....

Suffered a miscarriage at 5 weeks.... confirmed today with a ultrasound :cry:

BEVERLEY, so sorry to hear of your news :hugs: my thoughts and preayers are with you and your family at this time. :hugs:

So sorry Beverley :hugs:! My thoughts and prayers go out to you!

Congrats Babygirl! :happydance:

Finally ovulated! Day 41...so I guess my testing date spilled into december. Will keep you updated

MRSINE, come on over to December Hun! We have room for you! Looks like a Christmas BFP for you!!!

AFM... Not much to report, checkign in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (links on first page of this thread) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hi All -

Just an update that I got my BFP in November after having my Mirena moved back on August 8th! Woo hoo. I am now 6 weeks preggo - yahoo!

Hi!!

I have been very busy and slck with keeping you guys up too date. Well the witch got me last week so I obviously o'd late. Onto another cycle. Congrats to all of you who got your BFP and lots of :dust: to those of you in the same boat as me

CONGRATS POLISH, wishing you a H&H 9 mos!:happypdance:

MRSFAZZ, it is a busy time, I have 3 threads up, Dec, Jan, and Feb. Come on through. So sorry that the witch snuck in on you! GL in furute cycle!

I finally got my BFP!! I did get af after that cycle in november but today I found out I'm expecting :) xx

CONGRATS MUMMYP2B!!!! :happydance:Wishing you a H&H 9 mos Hun!!! Did you join the December thread after November AF? I will update....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->