82 BFPs!!! Come ALL November 1st-30th Testers!!! 8 Angels 295 Testers & counting....

Sorry so late with update! Aunt Flo showed up. We are making plans for next month. Hope we get a Christmas surprise! Happy and healthy 9 months to all the BFPers and see you you next month for all you others. December will be our Lucky month. :happydance:
Last day of the month ladies! Looks like some of you will be testing into December. Alot of you just learned that your cycles are not the same all the time, and the important thing, that it doesn't come on the same day every month and LP is different from time to time. No worries, all of you will still count for a November BFP (if November was original testing date) otherwise, I will see you in December Huns!!! :wave:

:test::test:TODAY!! ALLIEBABY, CLOUD9, DOOPERSGURL, MRS.RESA, PHINEAS, POSTALMOM, READY4NUMBER 2, and VANIILLA!!:test::test:

:paper: :test: Waiting to hear updates for you ladies, BABYDOODLES, CLENNA91, JUSTKIA, AKILGORE, BABY_MAYBE, JENNABEE, NAVYWAG, CARLICAREBEAR, EMLETS, FFIGHTERWIFE, GEORDIE BOO x, LALALEN, ANNLAV, FERTILESOUL, JENNIFERAM, PROMISE07, AMANADAMB1108, JEOESTRICH, LINDSLOU, LOTTE, POOKERS, ROMPY, TYLER LEWIS, GAIJN, MELLYMOMMY, I_HEART_PANDA, JANICE1972, QUEEN BEE., TELLA, ASHLEYANN, CHARLIEKAY, DINIDANI, MAYBE2012BABY, MICH31, BABYGIRL 1, HANGIN_ON_AGS, NEWHOPE11, SPAGGY37, MELISSA x, SMALLBLUESTAR, TNKZMOM, TAMMY1974, BECYBOO_x, LEKKERSLAAP, MRSFAZZ, MRSINE, EVERHOPEFUL, TAMMY77, FOXYKINS, LAURAMAN17, MIXEDBEAUTY, MLAN, PYSCHONUT09, JBELL157, SWEETCURLY79, 2IVY2, MIKAYLASMOMMY, WISHFULx1, MEADOWLARK, TTCPOSTTVR, DEARBABY, MSLESLEY, PRETTYLADYY, HARPS, KEELA, KTSMILES, MOMMY2BE7772, HERETOHOPE, SARAHxxx, GREATS, MUMMYB2P, CHARLIEKAY, xx EMILY xx, HAPPYBEANY, LIZLOVELUST, NATURENUT, SHARPY1311!!!:coffee: :paper:

:bfp::bfp: ALERT!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months COASTGIRL and ERRN!!! :happydance::bfp:

Welcome ERRN :wave:

LIZ, I don't think you should have been testing in November, come on over to December. Each month, I have noticed that your cycles are trying to get regular, likely from coming of BC, temping and OPKs will help you pinpoint if you don't get BFP this cycle. GL :dust:

RNTTC, thanks! I try to let everyone know that it is a pain to temp and even OPKs but the results and learning your TRUE cycle is amazing!!

DBZ, still doing good on that chart, no AF, hang in there! :dust:

DBZ34 and AQUAM, BFN and no :af: is still a good sign, it could be early, look at page #302 the diagram shows you the time line, without temping it is hard to see a clear temp change to confirm OV so how are you all confirming that you OV on that exact date? If you don't get that BFP this cycle, temping will be so awesome for you! A BFN means that it could be too early, there is still some chasing to do, no :af: :spermy:= still chasing that eggy!!!:dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 8DPO, I felt so cold last night, but DW said I felt hot, temp doesn't suggest I was cold. Last day I am tracking temp, don't care to see the numbers drop. No SS to report really. Not sure why, but feeling like I am out.... Well...:shrug: :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

*First Page Updated* January Thread attached

I'm out this month and that means I'm out until February. :( AF showed up today, a day early, but I was ready for her. I figured the temp drop this morning was her about to show. And my temps must be elevated due to the cold I'm trying to fight off. I suppose my temps will settle down in a few days now that I'm free to take medicine with the good stuff in it. Oh well. I'm still rooting for all you lovely ladies!

Congrats to the new BFPs!! Sorry to those that AF got. I wish she would just stay away...

Well ladies i'm out, AF arrived last night. Looks like i'll be heading over to the december thread

I just wanted to stop back in and say congrats to all the new BFPs and for those of us who didnt get ours lots of baby dust to us for a christmas bfp!!! I would love to give my hubby a positive HPT on christmas day!

Sorry - I'm super late with my update. AF showed up way early :( grrrrr

But.... Congrats to everyone on their BFP's!! And to the folks that are out this round like me - next month is gonna be the one!! :dust:

AF finally showed 6 days late... On to December

So the end of November has been and gone and it's December. I loved sharing this journey with all of you wonderful ladies. Massive congrats to those of us who got our BFPs, and massive :hugs: for the losses. But lots of :dust: to those on the December thread and hope to see you in First Tri soon xx

Good Morning My November Testers and Mommies!!!

December is HERE!!!

So sorry that AF flew in on you MOMMY2BE7772, DBZ34, MRS RESA, LILLIECHLOE, PINKPEONY, and KEELA!! I hope to see you back when you are ready in December!!! If you have the longer cycles, January it is!!! Both links are posted on the front page! GL FXD! :dust:

Thanks sooo much LIKEAUSTRA and KMBABY for stopping back in to check on us! We will be in December TTC to get to your status! :flower:

HAPPYBEANY, see you in December!!! :dust:

I'll be waiting patiently for your Feb thread, MrsMM, if you're still up for doing them by then. :) I hope I won't see you there though...Fx for a Dec BFP for you!! :dust:

well ladies only jus mananged to get on here. The witch knocked on my door yesterday :-( on to december. Startin to doubt my body now . Good luck to everyone else x

That is AWESOME news DINIDANI!!! I am updating this front page with the AWESOME-NESS! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

AFM...AF has come a little earlier than normal (after MC) so we are looking into what if anything we will be able to get together to TTC again soon. I likely will not be testing until Jan/Feb as financing TTC will be better then.. :sad1: But I am here for my testing threads as I said I would be!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (listed on first page) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

November is a no for me I guess. Not that I got my period yet, but it's past November and I never got a bfp. Waiting on af still.

Congrats!
ok...all my spotting was very confusing. I spotted from last sunday till yesterday, and I told myself if I was still spotting yesterday I would take a test when we got back from seeing family over thanksgiving. last night, I got a very nice bfp. i'm being very cautious about it, but it was a nice line. :) hoping and praying that she sticks around this time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->