82 BFPs!!! Come ALL November 1st-30th Testers!!! 8 Angels 295 Testers & counting....

Mammahuff, you should check out fertility friend to help with charting if you haven't already. Here's a link to my chart so you can see how it works. Fertility Friend

Thanks so much Scoobydrip. I am going to work on setting it up tomorrow. Do you use the ovulation tests? Which ones are the best? Thanks!

hello all! i would like to join if thats ok.....i will be testing nov 5th...af is suppose to be here nov 4th. i have been ttc #1 for 12 months now...one twin mc earlier this yr and a recent chemical :( so it has been a rough road ttc. i am ready to get my sticky :bfp:
good luck to you all and sending lots of :dust: to all the ttc'ers

Thanks so much Scoobydrip. I am going to work on setting it up tomorrow. Do you use the ovulation tests? Which ones are the best? Thanks!

I have used the Answer brand ovulation prediction tests that you can buy at the store. I recently purchased some really cheap ones on Amazon.com, brand name is Wondfo I think. I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but I believe lots of ladies here on BnB use them as well. Good luck to you!

Hello everyone. I'm on my 14th cycle TTC. AF or testing starts on November 4th. Best wishes and baby dust to all

Just realised that I'll be testing on the 5th, so Bonfire night. Fingers crossed it's a BFP, that would be an amazing way to celebrate. Any other Bonfire night testers?

hi everyone sorry to see u here from october but this will be our month.
Mrsm - loved october testers - u r amazing, sorry to see u here but I have a very good feeling about this month for us all.
Please can I join November?? 5th!! - uh just realised wat that day is - hope to make my own celebrations for then!! Thank you x

Good luck everyone lots and lots of :dust: for November

lots a love xx

Hope the weekend has been great to you all!!! I am here to add more potential TTC and Bump Buddies to November!!!
:hugs:I see some of you over from Oct, so sorry you have had to join us here, but as mentioned in here already, couldn't pick a better bunch of ladies to share it with!! You all were GREAT in Oct so I know the newbies in Nov will appreciate and love you all. This WILL be your month!!!!

:wave: welcome to the Party!!! TYLER LEWIS, BUG222, IWANNABFP, DEBZIE, BLUBERRYMUFIN, BDAWN, SHORTY88, BUTTERWORTH, PINKORBLUE, GEORDIEBOO, DBZ34, ILIKECAKE, MAYBE2012BABY, KRISSIE1234UK, ANGEL BABY, MSP_TEEN, MAMMAHUFF12, BABYKISER, FERTILESOUL, and RAZYFOZY84!!! Can't wait to see your blinking bfps!!!

ABII, you are still very much in it for Oct as AF didn't set in yet, HOWEVER, you KNOW I will gladly add you, IF the date needs to be... FXD!

MAMMAHUFF, you have been given good advice so far, I am going to add my $.2, FF is definitely a good thing to help with charting. You should take a moment to check into it. I use the OPKs from the internet, and the store. Remember to use them after 12pm.

RAZY, thank you sooo much!!! I really try to give you all something fun, great, and interesting while you wait out seeing those dark pink lines!! Since starting it in Aug, it has been sooo great! Personally I have been able to gather different strength and excitement from each of you. And I have gotten soo many new Bump Buddies!! :hugs:
*First Page Updated*

Mrsmm24- can you put me down for nov 5th, you hav me on for nov 4th...af is suppose to arrive on the 4th but I want to test a day after. Thanks xxx

Mrsmm24- can you put me down for nov 5th, you hav me on for nov 4th...af is suppose to arrive on the 4th but I want to test a day after. Thanks xxx

Babykiser, I saw some of your post on the BFP announcements and wanted to wish you luck and hope you get that BFP soon!

Babykiser, I saw some of your post on the BFP announcements and wanted to wish you luck and hope you get that BFP soon!

That's so sweet of u!! Thank u so very much!!! Good luck to u as well xxx

Hello there ladies!!!! How is everyone?
AF is almost outta here!! Then its almost O time!!!! I am soooo excited about this cycle. I had a normal period!!!! Which hasnt happened since my MC in May. Plus my cycle time seems to be back to normal and my hubby will be here for when I O!!!! Woot Woot!!!!! :dance: Its gonna be a great month I just know it!!!!!!
Hope all is well with everybody and is having a great day!!!!!!!!!!!
:dust:

AF is almost outta here!! Then its almost O time!!!! I am soooo excited about this cycle. I had a normal period!!!! Which hasnt happened since my MC in May. Plus my cycle time seems to be back to normal and my hubby will be here for when I O!!!! Woot Woot!!!!! :dance: Its gonna be a great month I just know it!!!!!!

Hello hun im still waiting for ov could be another week ago yet and if it is I wont have much hope for this month. Oh works away and goes this friday so we have to get busy this week. See what fate brings.

Part of me wants to change my testing day to the 1st....getting a BFP on 11/1/11 would be kind of exciting. But I'm going to keep it for the 4th. I'm going to wait until AF is late to test. Here's hoping this month is our month, ladies!! :)

My date is 1/11/11 but am secretly.hoping for a haloween bfp. Depends when i ovulate no two cycles are the same.

Hi Ladies! How is everyone?

I'm cd1 today and my cycles are usually 26 days. Please put me down for 11/5. I am feeling really positive about this cycle. This is our 4th cycle ttc after bcp. We are going to try Preseed and opks this month. We've never tried either one so hopefully it will help us pin down the right time to bd. When should I start using the opk with a 26 day cycle?

Thanks in advance!!

Good luck ladies and hopefully we will ALL get our BFP this month! :) <3

My HSG is schedule for 18th on Tuesday! Fx for good results and HSG baby!! Nervous, nervous!

Hi Ladies! How is everyone?

I'm cd1 today and my cycles are usually 26 days. Please put me down for 11/5. I am feeling really positive about this cycle. This is our 4th cycle ttc after bcp. We are going to try Preseed and opks this month. We've never tried either one so hopefully it will help us pin down the right time to bd. When should I start using the opk with a 26 day cycle?

Thanks in advance!!

Good luck ladies and hopefully we will ALL get our BFP this month! :) <3

26 day cycle is short! I probably would start on day 8.

Wahoo, AF has gone away. So I will be hopping on OH tonight and getting some practise in ;) :haha:

I'm not going to worry about things too much this month, just going to go with it and see what happens!

Hello hun im still waiting for ov could be another week ago yet and if it is I wont have much hope for this month. Oh works away and goes this friday so we have to get busy this week. See what fate brings.

:hi: there. Well we are pretty close to each other then. :) I am testing on the 4th. I will hopefully O on CD 14-15ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->