*****8dpo testing until BFP or AF... ****** update pg11!!

Last dipped at 7.20am....

Ill try hold until half 9 and do more ics

i have just seen the ic,s on the other page looking very good i would think it should show on the morrisons though not really sure x awaiting more tests xx gl

Thanks mum..i do see faint line on morrisons but not sure tbh !!
Will see what happens x

Wow Emma, those lines are great! :happydance: Can't wait to see more tests! Are you going to do the frer soon?

Bloody hell hun! I see a line on the morrisons one with out the tweek, hold ur pee please and test again xx

2 hour hold...
Not much at all jus shadow lines ...lil bit more blood too....
Arghhh like it was going to end any other way !!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/20150505_094548_zpsu6lqlrmu.jpg

I kno..im of sick today too as didnt sleep a wink.....
Will see whap happens xx
Sure af will come full flow cx

yea mum i hate them too!!!!
i think they differ to much in sensitivity me..
not loving this again but to be honest with me ill i didnt think this was my month anway!!

Bloody ICs, great because they're cheap enough to poas until your heart is content but then you can never trust the result! I really hope af stays away for you xx

af was due either yesterday or today not here yet but wiped a tiny streak earlier so dunno i did have briwn spotting for 4 days when i was pregnant with ds but then my tests kept darker too this time its lighter today so dunno what to think

i still see lines on ic & my morrisons one started just like that. your still in this not out till af shows like i said i had spotting with both previous pregnancies at this point & more common than we think. praying af doesn't show for both of us & our next tests are darker x

Thanks mom2sam im 100% out more spottin and intense af cramps in legs too :((

Really hope urs stays away xx ill be stalkin u and prayin xx

Emma, wish we could just celebrate your :bfp: but understand you being cautious about those ic tests BUT there are too many to be false., I think anyway :winkwink:

Hope you are feeling better - i would Just take paracetamol from now on, just incase :winkwink:

Good luck :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->