*****8dpo testing until BFP or AF... ****** update pg11!!

Thanks ladies
Im even more confused now took 2 more before i went out to pick dd up..
Cum ome to see this ..

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/20150505_144945_zpsz92w2cbb_edit_1430834481416_zps4jjbakid.jpg

Also tmi felt very wet so went look thinkin blood but was cm clear !+)

They are clear as day and pink, there's no way you could have that many positives be faulty tests. Fingers crossed af stays away and this is truly your bfp and sticky baba! I really hope it it. I felt just like af was coming with my ds also but it never did x

Thanks taz i dont kno wat to think anymore !! Confusing...ill use my frer in morning if iv no more bleeding etc..

those lines look great and i see progression on the ic,s it would do my head in i would have o test with another brand but i spent silly amounts when ttc xx cant wait for frer xx

Omg hun, they certainly are nice and pink and look darker, fx for frer xxx

I think your a teeny bit pregnant hehe! Can't wait for next tests xx

lol tasha would go that far hahaha!

ill do more ics later and see .. prob be white again!!

awwww ladies dont think there be A FRER anytime soon.. went loook and loads of blood red... looks like AF is for sure coming!!!

BLOODY HELL!!!

Took 4 too lol before a saw all the blood !!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/20150505_164629_zpshjx5upp6.jpg

Sooo confusing! Tho I see lines on all of them, how heavy is it?

i must of caught the tail end of a chemical again!!
stupid sensitive tests!!

there are lines on them all... not blood in underwear all day just each time i go to the loo for a wee when i wiped its there..

last time there was around a 50p worth .. but looked thickish like af is coming.. and also bright red!!

I hate to say it & I really hope I'm wrong but these tests gave me bad false positives, I left them negative feedback on ebay! Fingers crossed for u though xx

thanks fab pop,
i had some that were faulty in november but they were off a diff seller and diff type but same brand
but there are like 100 variations of these.. i have thought about faulty
but they were stark white fromwh like 5dpo onwards to now really
who knows:dohh:

any idea of the seller i ;eft neg feedback?? be interesting to see if same?
also any piccies of yours?

any idea of the seller i ;eft neg feedback?? be interesting to see if same?
also any piccies of yours?

I just checked & the seller is klackstar, sorry I don't have pics any more but they looked like faint positives. x

sorry hun prob chemical again defiantly a small amount of hcg thats the only thing that sticks to the test line to change color big hugs xxx fx for next cycle xxx

Yep klackstar was the one i had issues with in november..they didnt look right those though...they were always weird!!

Let my body recover from tonsilutus and hopefully nxt cycle will be it x

thanks fab pop,
i had some that were faulty in november but they were off a diff seller and diff type but same brand
but there are like 100 variations of these.. i have thought about faulty
but they were stark white fromwh like 5dpo onwards to now really
who knows:dohh:

But looking through, some of ur tests look very positive!!

These ones are off fertlity plan approved by nhs it says...
Must be very sensitive and chems always give radom lines dark then light etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->