• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8th April Mums - UK/US

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
I made a thread in 2nd tri and noticed there are a few of us mummy-to-be's due on 8th April so I thought I would start a thread to see if there were any more... =] xxx

:):) WOOP, - i think theres atleast 7 of us LOL, if i go to my scan on monday and they change my due date ill be so annoyed LOL

If they change your due date ignore them... uu belong here!! haha. Im soo jealous uu get to see your little one on monday ... wish you was finding out the sex. Have a little peep and tell us what you 'think' it is. I had my due date change at 2 of my scans but my midwife said she staying at the first due date!! xxx

LOL im not finding out and thats final lol, you can all have a little peck tho lol x

I think you will change your mind on the day *hopes* it will be good to see what sexes people are havin that are all due on the same day...xxx

:happydance:
Woooo!!

I'll *hopefully* be able to find out on monday!!
Everyone keeps telling me I'm having a girl but I'm not sooo sure!!

There you are my little April 8th friends!
How blooming exciting is this!
I'm staying yellow too but I have strong boy feelings..........
Half way there girls, big whoop whoop for us
:hugs:

Nooooo not another 8th April baby staying yellow =[ I dont think I can cope with any more staying yellow. I think it would be kool if we all have boys hehe. The onli reason I say that is cuz so far by the looks of it Im the only one who knows and he was definately a boy at the last scan and Ive brought so many baby boys clothes I hope that hasnt changed hehe. Maybe you lovely ladies mite change your mind at your scans??? When are all your scans? Mine isnt til 1st December =[ x

I'm one of the Monday scan bunch. Not til 4pm though but I do have the dentist that morning which will keep occupied for a little while. About an hour worrying about the dentist, hopefully 5 minutes with the dentist and another hour to calm down afterwards, I am so scared - I'm 30 years old and taking my mum with me!!

I don't blame you!
Dentists are evil people.. why anyone would wake up & think I'm going to stick my hands in peoples mouths for the rest of my life.. is beyond me!!

This week is going so blooming slow for me! I want to see my baby :hissy:

Hurry up monday!!!

I don't blame you!
Dentists are evil people.. why anyone would wake up & think I'm going to stick my hands in peoples mouths for the rest of my life.. is beyond me!!

This week is going so blooming slow for me! I want to see my baby :hissy:

Hurry up monday!!!

What time is yours? Hope its nice and early so you don't have to spend the whole day clock watching!

No mine isn't until 3:20!!
Arghhhhh!!!!! :hissy:
I am the most impatient person ever.. I just want to know if I'm having a healthy baby boy/girl, see the heart beat again!! It has been 10 weeks since my last scan and it feels like a bloomin lifetime!!

What are you all doing at the weekend to make Monday come quicker? I cant wait to see all your lovely piccys!! xx

Try watching some really long movie, like titanic..
If I am lucky I can wake up about 10ish, shower, make myself look half decent, breakfast, watch really long film & then bam hours have gone and scan will be here haha!
I'll also be looking on here to see how everyone elses scans went!!! :happydance:

OMG!!!

I had my hand on my bump & I could feel a heartbeat.. it isn't mine though..
Is it possible it is bumps?!?!?!?!?!!?!? :cloud9:

I'm gonna say it is bump wooo!!

Weekend is here... only a few days till scans :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->