9 days post trigger and faint positives?

Just checking on you two ladies. I'm assuming no posts means no good news?! 😔

Well I thought it was bad news. Spotted Friday 28th thr full blown af the next day for 3-4 days bit no major cramps. Assumed it was af after the whole brown disharge after af like usual then kept having stringy pecies come out which was weird so did a test this morning and lo and behold got a positive on frer and digi. Now back to spotting red but trying to not worry as with the bleeding I had last week I honestly was af but never in my life have I ever gotten a digi to say pregnant so sticking to that :happydance:

Oh my goodness!! When can you see your doctor? Go in and have a series of betas drawn. Yay!!!!!

I'm going to the health department tomorrow and hopefully they do bw. Then I'm calling my re and schedule with them. Then I have to decide what ob I want. I'm doing another digi tonight but pretty confident it's true....still hasn't sunk in with the spotting today I feel like I'm back in the tww lol. My sister thinks that maybe more then one egg fertilized causing what I thought was af...but the frer was pretty clear and digi doesn't lie usually. I still can't believe it. My dh thought I was a crazy person when I called for him. Was at his job and I was get him over and over so the girl freaked out.

My RE tells me that you can have blood that collects at the edge of the womb and that causes the bleed. He says it happens to 30% of women. So hopefully that's all it is. Keep me posted. So excited for you!

Ty I am too. Still in disbelief as if I was watching a movie. Tried taking another digi but that one failed too smh...they just don't like me lol. Spotting has changed to brown so feeling less concerned. I've read that sometimes period hormones take some time to adjust and since I didn't implant until late it didn't have the time to realize it.

Any updates?
AFM I've just started cramping and spotting pinkish brown. I'm 9+5 today. So worried I'm about to have another mc.
Hope all is well with you.

Spotting is normal in a lot of pregnancies. In my case idk if I have or fixing to mc. My beta was only 6.9. I did another one today but I won't know until this afternoon. They say hcg rise can be different with everyone so I'm hanging onto hope that it's my case. Just not feeling pregnant only bloated but nothing else really. Had a little nausea last night but after eating it went away. This morning also but ate some and went away so I'm thinking it's just stress and empty stomach

Let me know when you get more results. I know it's so frustrating and disappointing but if this one doesn't stick you know you can conceive and eventually one will stick. But I'm really hoping this one takes off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->