91 were trying for xmas babies, FX the rest make 2013 babies :) 15 lucky bfp's so far

i already did a digital i couldnt wait! it has made me feel better i dont know why thoe lol because its exactly the same as a normal test but in words and numbers :p i could quite easily pee on sticks all day tbh lol i am going to go to the doctors and try get an early scan thoe just so i feel a little better but i dont know whn is the best time its about 7-9 weeks is the best time to get a scan isnt it?x my digital test said pregnant 1-2

I'm not sure, I went to my first midwife appointment today and all they did was check my blood pressure and take notes, I'm back in two weeks. When I took my test it said 2-3 weeks. I'd go to the doctors and see what they say :)

thank you :) im abit scaired this time thoe i realy need to try not to worry :-( its hard xx

It's hard not to worry, I wish they did something today to confirm things are going right but they didn't! They did take a sample though that was off to the hospital to see how my levels are so I will see! Everyone is here to support you if you need to talk about worries :)

I'm right there with ya! I am concerned today because I've been testing every morning since my bfp, and I really expected the lines to get a lot darker... but they aren't. Yesterday's was actually lighter, and then today about the same... Shouldn't they be getting darker by now? Argh... I wish I could just know everything's ok so I could relax and be happy to be preggers!

Are you testing with ic's? I have read loads that they don't get darker by much and not for ages after the missed period :hugs: i'm sure it will all be fine, but I know how it is to not know and how much you must be worrying, but as Baby_Dreams said, we are all here for support, for everyone :hugs:

Thank you Longing :D What I love about these boards is that there are women who understand all of the emotions that come along with TTC. My DH (as wonderful as he is) likes to roll his eyes and tell me I worry too much, lol... It's nice to have people tell me it's normal!!

:hugs: :hugs:

Oh, and I've been using the dollar store tests. It's the only way I can justify continuing to test after a bfp...lol.

i have very sore boobs.. im hungry all the time! i had fish fingers and chips earlier and 10mins later it felt like i hadnt eat anything all day.. i need a wee every 15 mins maybe less.. im tired all the time.. and i gat out of breath from walking down the street :-\ anyone else have any of those? lol and is anyone else getting the slightest bit of cramping? im looking at fetal heart monitors for abit later because im kind of worried and the misscarage has made me abit paranoyed to be honest so if i did get one i think it would be more relaxing to know that its all ok in there :) x

My boobs are still extremely sore. I'm feeling hungry all the time but when I eat I fill up fast, and I also have itching all over my body :/

This is so exciting to read, I can't wait to be there with you all :hugs: Hope you are all doing ok :thumbup:

Any one else with a :bfp: yet? :D

I'm taking a month off from thinking about ttc, but i'm still here for support :D

This is so exciting to read, I can't wait to be there with you all :hugs: Hope you are all doing ok :thumbup:

Any one else with a :bfp: yet? :D

I'm taking a month off from thinking about ttc, but i'm still here for support :D

Uh, how are you doing with taking a month off of thinking of ttc? I started this cycle that way, but now that I'm in the 2ww its impossible. I hope you can do a better job of it than I. And ofcourse, I'm so excited about being updated with your :bfp:! :hugs:

I'm doing ok, just keeping my thoughts busy with other things, and other peoples tww's or pregnancy worries :haha: I have my moments, and it's hard when I look at the date, i'm on the same cd as the date. Also I don't do any testing or temping usually so I don't think i'll be able to ignore my body when i'm OV'ing, but I just really don't want to feel any type of pressure this cycle more than anything, and I think i'm succeeding with that goal :happydance: and my tww should be good too, it'll be taken up with my sisters visit, and then preparing for my visit to England, so should hopefully fly by without having time to think about it, or at least won't have much time to come on here when she's around!

I can't stay away from here either! It did work during DD's party and when my family was here. The 2ww is when I'm here the most! Why couldn't thier visit lined up with my 2ww? Haha!

Congrats Nikkilewis!!
I just did a HPT, I am not used to midstream tests and peed a bit too hight up, over the control bit, where the instructions tell you to avoid.....I then got a light second line come up, so am not sure if it's a positive test or if I ruined it-don't need to go to the loo yet.....so I have my fingers crossed but don't wanna get my hopes up. It was a tesco own brand midstream-I tried googling but can't find out if I ruined the test-does anyone know?

Ahh wish I had an answer to help you with, fingers crossed though that you didn't ruin it and it's your :bfp:

Congrats Nikkilewis14 :happydance: whens your edd?

i think jan 21st or 23rd! :) Thank you all again, i went out and bougt two more diff tests and took one of each and both BFP.. eeeep

I got another BFP this morning-still very faint though....EDD would be 17th or 19th Jan according to different trackers.......think I will try another brand ofntestbjust in case these are wrong

I'm sure 2 tests aren't wrong, sounds like a :bfp: congratulations:happydance: but i'll wait for you to confirm before updating you, good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->