A home for EVERYONE!

Just quick pop in i need to get a nap in before bed...

ok gas not so bad when i stay away from pop

spotting still a little but not bad not worried about....

ultra sound is scheduled for 8am on 4/27.....

oh and on my way to my wic appt got pulled over for bad tail light...really????....then i had totally forrgotten that the tags on my car are by my birthday and so they expired LESS than a week ago and i got a ticket for it.....SERIOUSLY?????? then he asked why i didnt get it done....well let see i got a 100 different reasons lets start with i am pregnatn and cant remember a damn thing...didnt say it that way...but yeah now my plates will cost me twice as much....FEAKING GREAT!!!!! GRRR!!!!!!! ok nap time my head is killing me!!!!!

oh man krissy that is the pits!!! So did you tell the cop you were prego and still no sympathy??? And that you were on your way to wic appt?? Low funds plus baby coming... come on cop some sympathy please!!!

Libby, if it were up to me, I would skip the zoo. We're suppose to take Samuel to see Sesame street live this coming weekend. I'm planning on going because it's a sit down event, but I'm dreading it still. I'm mostly excited about the soft pretzels. HA!

Krissy, that sucks about the cop. I've been there and done that. I try to register my car as soon as I get the notice in the mail because I'm always forgetting! Is you ticket just a fix it ticket?

Janelle - Yeah you are in pain most of the time, so I'd dread any sort of event! I am ok as long as I'm not up and about a ton. 2 baby gym events and shopping in the same day apparently is not good. But yeah will play it by ear... I may decide not to sit in a car that long. But our summers are so hot... that otherwise we'd have to wait until the fall to go if we don't go soon.

As far as credit stuff, I"m calling in just a minute to see what needs to be done. I will also call the place where DH gets our credit scores from and see if they can do anything. As far as craigslist, Josh doesn't trust gently used stuff when it comes to newborns unless its clothes.

Wow, Janelle, she really is measuring big. I can understand wanting to be induced earlier. I'd probably demand it too.

Libby- The 23rd of April is when the OB has me as 34 weeks by LMP. She doesnt want me to go far after that date because she doesnt think this baby will stay put for very long even if he is breech.

Oh ok yeah because wasn't lining up with your ticker. Gotcha. Yeah so far my dr hasn't given me a date like that. But will ask at my next appt.

Janelle - :hugs: I can only imagine how you feel. Those contractions I was having had me in tears. I just couldnt understand how anyone expected me to go another 7 weeks feeling like that. I hope your dr really listens to you. Maybe she'll come right at 37 weeks.

AFM - Dr appt today. I'm sure it will be uneventful.

Libby, I'm not sleeping sitting up. I'm mostly just not sleeping. I took quite a few naps this weekend which was nice. But when I do sleep or more or less when I CAN sleep, I sleep on my right side.

Nicole, I would still check craigslist. You can get new stuff on there that people got two of at their baby showers or were given to them and they are trying to get rid of. Our car seat was practically brand new and I was able to wash all the covers, so I know it's clean. A friend got it for us and she only paid $30 for it. Better than anything I saw in the store.

As for demanding to be induced... I can demand all I want until I'm blue in the face. Doctor says insurance wont cover it before 39 weeks unless medically necessary. Even then 9 lbs isn't considered big to anyone other than the person having to carry the 9 lbs. I'm not too worried about her coming late. I'm having all the same symptoms that I had with Samuel a few weeks before I had him. My BM's have changed and I've begun to loose my mucus plug. I don't want to have her too early, but I'm counting down the days to have her at 37 weeks for sure!!

Grace, good luck! Keep me posted on how your appointment goes! Are you measuring ahead any with your fundus measurement?

Where is everyone?!!?!?!

Janelle - I've pretty much been measuring on schedule which has me a little concerned because with all my fibroids I'm supposed to be measuring ahead. I'll ask my dr about my growth scan today. Does anyone know if the fact that he's dropped affects the fundus measurements?

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention dh has completely vetoed Josiah. We still have a few names on our list but I'm not happy about having to change names. My mom suggested that I wait and bring the name up again while in labor because he'll feel so bad for me that he'll cave in on the name.

LOL Janelle, I can understand the demanding til blue in the face. I would be too if this one wasnt breech but my doctor wont do it before my due date because of my C-section scars and the increased risk of uterine rupture.

I will ask DH again about posting a wnted ad on craigslist for a basically new bassinet. Dont think he'll change his ind soon though.

AFM-Daniel has his head wedged right under my sternum right now. Uncomfy is the best way to describe it along with awkward. Called the credit card and they will correct it today if they can. We will pay off half of our balance on it this week and then we will talk over the rest.

LOL Grace, you crack me up. Your mom has a point though. Men will do and say anything to comfort you when you're in labor. I would say wait until you see him and are holding him in your arms to decide for sure on a name. Samuel totally looked like a Samuel. We was almost Daniel John, but that name got axed at like 5 months I think. I know if your baby does drop it can affect your fundus measurements. But only by a CM or two. That's usually how your doctor can tell that you've dropped.

Nicole, good luck on paying off the credit card. Glad it was an easy fix. There is no greater feeling than being debt free! It's a feeling on it's own and it's a great one. As for mentioning the ad on CL, mention to your husband that you could be saving money to go towards your credit card debt or your down payment on your car. Don't forget you have to pay a nice chunk when you register it as well. That might get the wheels turning in his head.

Angel, I see you!!! :friends:

Hi ladies.

I'm trying to do a blog and it's taking forever to upload this ultrasound video, but while I was bitching at my computer I figured out a way to take snap shots from the ultrasound DVD. So, you're able to see the picture of Sara with her eye open. She's looking off to the side. It's easier to see in the video because you can actually see her open her eye.
3D Ultrasound.jpg

Plus, here is a comparison of her and Samuel. Isn't it crazy how much they look alike!
Desktop2.jpg

DH has made a plan so that we can pay off close to a third of the debt on our credit card and still have some money for a down payment so I can get the car this weekend as long as everything goes smoothly. I will get a call from the lady tomorrow to tell me whether she was able to take the deceased code off of his credit card. If so then all i will need is loan approval from th bank before we go on Friday to get my MIL's new car.

Ugh...so I wasnt feeling well last Saturday so MIL and SIL took the grandkids to Woodfield Mall. DH is ticked about this and now I dont get my day off on Saturday which I was planning on using in order to get all the baby stuff together and go through my hospital bag one more time. Oh well, guess that will have to wait until next Saturday.

janelle...the pic is really cool...surreal...and yes the resemblance between the 2 is uncanny... i wudnt have known they were different if u hadnt captioned them...also try alil harder with the video...i wanna c :)

I'm here now.

DH isnt liking the craigslist idea but says if I get a car on Friday, I can take my younger SIL and go looking through garage sales for baby stuff on Saturday!

Just gave jerusha a bath and now she is eating lunch before her nap. Then its more and more phone calls before I can nap too.

Hey ladies how is everyone doin? today i have my doc app ... its the first one after the miscarriage in feb and hes gonna talk abt the plan of action from here... well honestly i am alil nervous but feeling gud abt marching forward :)

Let us know what the plan is pdx!

My next appt is on Monday. Will be an uneventful one but I want to get a better idea of a possible C-section date so I'm still looking forward to the appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->