A home for EVERYONE!

Yay, Loren. Can't wait to hear how everything turns out.

Hi ladies,
Sorry its just a quick pop in and sorry for the lack of personals, but ive got an update!

Im about to get taken to delivery suite for induction...me and DH popped to hospital this morning because I was worried about not feeling him move...after monitoring me all afternoon, his heart rate has dipped a few times, and they cant be completely satisfied that he is happy in there, so dont want to take any chances...im having a baby! Lol x

Loren!!! SO EXCITED!!!!! Can't wait to see picture of little Jenson!

Grace, my doctor said the same thing. It's lightened up a bit, so I'm not too worried. When it happened with Samuel if I bent over, got up from the couch/bed, squat, or something along those lines there would be a small gush kind of feeling. My doctor told me to keep an eye out for that this time around. TMI- It would literally drip down my leg if that helps any. My saying is, if you're worried or concerned, it's always better to go in and get checked it's a simple test that takes about 30 seconds.

I feel so blessed with how my children sleep after reading about Sierra and Samuel. My kids LOVE to sleep! At 7 weeks both Joshua and Jerusha started sleeping through the night and continued until their 4 month growth spurt. That lasted about 2 weeks and they were back to sleeping through the night again. Naps are not really an issue here. I put Jerusha down for a nap about 3.5 hours after she wakes up. She acts like she is going to get out of her bed but she usually sits in the her bed and talks to her stuffed animals for 15-20 minutes before falling asleep. Her naps range from 45 minutes to 2.5 hours. Then she goes to bed around 9:30 p.m. and usually sleeps 10-12 hours. Only time she wakes up at night is if I forget to put lotion on her back and it itches her. Either way she falls back asleep within 5 minutes.

Yay Loren! Cant wait to hear about your little boy's arrival!

Thanks Janelle - That makes me feel better. They are really giving me a hard time about coming in for a test.

What a stressful day I had, which included lots of crying.

I was referred to see a nutritionist, who ruined my day. She said I need to eat something from the four food groups for three meals a day. I only get a chance to eat two meals and I do not have something from every group for each meal. Also, she said I got to snack every two hours, which is hard when working. Everything I told her I ate, she said good. Then she went on and on, and basically different stuff. Like she said I can only eat pears, oranges, and apples. But I eat every fruit I can get my hands on. She said this was fine but then changed her mind.

So opinions?!?!?! Do I NEED to eat three meals a day? Do each meal have to be something from every food group? Do I need to snack every two hours, even if I am not hungry?

I have not read any new posts. I will catch up later. I just wanted to vent as it was a hard day. And my db is one of those people, if a professional says it, it got to be true and obeyed sort of thing!! Argg

Aspe, sorry I missed your post. I eat three small meals a day and snack in between. I've found that doing this has help regulate my weight and keep it at a slow gain. She may be saying this because she wants to keep your blood sugars at a steady level. I have no idea though. I usually eat a bowl of oatmeal/cereal for breakfast, banana or yogurt for snack, big salad with nuts/seeds or PB&J with some sort of side for lunch, carrots/celery/rice cakes/ etc. for 2nd snack, then whatever is on the menu for dinner. I even sometimes have a snack between dinner and bed. But I do eat every couple of hours whether I'm hungry or not, just to keep my energy up and to keep Sara healthy. Hope this helps.

You can always buy granola bars, crackers, string cheese, snacks for your office and keep them in your bag or desk. As for the food pyramid, I've never paid attention to it. I've been told I eat healthy and I feel healthy. So, to each their own.

Grace, punch them in the throat!! Just kidding. Tell them it would make you feel better and put your mind at ease if they would just do the test. Then if it comes back positive you can shoot them a glare. If Negative, you can walk out of there feeling better than worrying about it. That's just if you feel like you need the test. Does it ever feel like a small gush?

No gushes. I just have to keep changing my pantyliners. I'm at the dr right now. I'd rather be tested and have my mind at ease than not be tested and keep worrying until Friday.

Loren! So exciting!!!! Oh I wonder if you will have a baby before the day is over!

Janelle - Ah thanks for the info on bribing! And wow you are doing great at healthy eating!

Grace - Oh yes all that fun stuff... we enjoyed all that with Siena...

Nicole - Wow yes good sleepers!! Siena has been a good sleeper but not like that! 11-12 hours at night with 2 hour nap. Yeah biggest issue now is getting her ok with me leaving her so she can sleep. I think she'd be better at that if she saw me more... :(

Grace, I would ask them to do the test then. If its going to ease your mind. I see no reason to skip it.

Libby, I try. ;)

YAY Loren!

I'm probably going to gain about 2-3pounds this week due to eating chocolate with Jerusha on her birthday on Thursday and then wedding cake on Satyurday at SIL"s wedding receptin but my goal is to eat healthier other than those 2 days. I can't wait for weekly appointments instead of apppintments every 15 days!

Test was negative. I can sleep better now. Cervix is still closed.

So, give me your input ladies... Does it look like Sara dropped? The picture on the left is 35 weeks. On the right is today. She is moving like crazy and it's not hurting as much as it usually does.... thinking maybe she dropped. Either way, I think my belly looks really weird.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/Pregnancy2photos_zps23a40c7c.jpg

I don't know how to tell if a belly has dropped or not, but your shower curtain is adorable!!!

Hahaha, I took the picture in Samuel's bathroom. I got the whole bathroom set at Tuesday Mornings one year while we were visiting in Florida. I think they sell it at Babies R Us.

Loren.. Yay!! Will anxiously be awaiting updates :)

Janelle.. I have no experience, but it does look like you dropped.

Grace.. Glad all is good

Hmmmm... I like it. Our son's room is a safari theme. Now I want that shower curtain for his bathroom, but that might be animal overkill. LOL.

Yes, you have dropped! Hopefully that means she'll be here within the next 2 weeks! LO had the hiccups today and it was funny watching my belly bounce.

Ok as far my funny/embarrassing adventures last night- So I was making dinner which took about 12-15 minutes. I didnt see Jerudha right away so I announced that it was dinner time. She came out and I almost dropped her plate! She was dark red all over her cheeks, chin, nose, and arms. Looked like she had used nail polish all over herself but I know I dont have nail polish in the house. So I set out on a mission to find what she did get into. Of course it was mommy's makeup bag. She had apparently gotten into my liquid blush and had pulled a tube of lipstick (dark shimmery red) completely out of the case! So I set out to get her half cleaned up before dinner. She helped me wipe off her arms with baby wipes but hated me touching her face. So obviously she got a bath. But wait, thats not all. (TMI Warning-Turn away now if you are nauseous or easily disgusted). So I got her in the bath and like I always do I let her play alone with her toys while I went to put some laundry in the washer. When I cameback, I had another surprise waiting for me. Apparently she had pooped a hard adult-sized poop in the bathtub but had picked it up and put it on the bathroom floor. She had then started draining the bath water all by herself. I wanted to laugh but I couldnt because as soon as I asked what she did she started looking likeshe was going to cry. I comforted her by telling her that mommy was not mad just surprised. Needless to say we rinsed out the tub and she got a shower instead since she was still half covered in makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->