A home for EVERYONE!

Happy Independence Day!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2
I dont mean to offend anyone but I am seriously ready to throw my computer across the room due to all of my Facebook friends posting about their wonderful night. All my plans got cancelled including my backup plans and I am suffering from migraines. I get to the point that I almost yell at my daughter if she disobeys me. Anyone who knows me knows that I RARELY raise my voice at my children because I dont want to startle them. I dont believe raising my voice is the right way to teach them they are doing something wrong. Laundry and dishes are piling up and I cant convince myself to do any of it. End of my rant.

Good day ladies,

I am behind on reading by several pages. I will catch up.

I got this pain, but not like hurt pain, on my pubic bone to the side. I read this is common. However, should I still exercise (walk) with this or no?

misty too cute!!!!

Nicole-its ok my fourth sucked to I worked a double yesterday....saw fireworks on my drive home lol....

aspe-i am not sure I didn't do regular exercise when I was pregnant just walked a lot....

afm-yep that's right ladies I am still alive...barely....I worked form 645am till 10pm last night my body is killer today!!!! josh is out trying to fixed my car. the throttle position sensor went out on it fun fun!!!! any ways got to get my butt in gear and go get my rent paid and what not before work. have a great day!

Janelle.. Thought I would tell you there is Kit Kat caramel, mint, hazelnut, and white (not sure if I mentioned white before). Lol
Names have been really hard. We are down to two names but in the end we might end up with something different. I really liked Reed but I was not fussy on how it is pronounced the same way as read. My db's cousin named her little boy Reid so that kinda takes that name out of it. Now we are down to Theo and Reese.
Your fireplace place area had a huge makeover. Looks beautiful. I can not wait until we get new flooring in our living room. I love improvements too. Unfortunately, my db is not the most handyman.

Misty.. My next ultrasound is on Wednesday. Yeah, I am feeling movement. Our little man can be quite active sometimes. It is very reassuring when he moves. As for names, like I mentioned to Janelle, right now we are thinking Theo or Reese. I am not sold on either but we will see as time progresses.
Where did you buy the cute change pad sheet? I wanted to find some finding nemo but no luck. So even if I could get fish or just plain theme colours for that point.

Krissy.. Glad your db got the job.

Aspe, I exercised for as long as I could, until it got too painful. I mostly just walked on my treadmill. Sounds like your baby could be just kicking you low. It's a little early for him to be head down. I know they move around a lot until around 30 weeks. Geesh, your pregnancy is flying by! When are we going to get a belly pic?? I miss all the belly pics. I like the names as well. Good choices.

As for the kit-kats. One word. Jealous!!! I'm going to have to look to see if I can find them online or something. I'm all curious now.

I made it through my shift yay!!!! now just trying to relax a little bit before I have stuff to get done this weekend kids should be home Monday or Tuesday. trying to get avarie a little tykes princess bed off craigs list so we will see how that goes. she would be so excited if I got that before she got home!

other than that not too much going on....

aspe- I like both of those names. and I understand about changing your mind as time goes on. with #3 he was suppose to be Alexander Leonidas till I was 8 monts decided I didn't like it any more and now he is Jamison Terrence Jay....so yeah....my thing was I wanted my kids to have names that I could nick names out of. Joshua is after his dad but he gets called Joshy a lot since I call my husband Josh. Avarie is Ava or Avey or Sissy and Jamison is Jamie. if we have another I like Allyson for a girl for a boy I could never really think of something....I like Jordan but so many girls are that now.....oh did you decide on a swing?

Janelle- I have had the white kitkats really good but yeah hard to find....

ok off to bed and movie for me good night ladies!

Ok so one of my close friends who is pregnant, she is due about 2 weeks before I would have been, had sent me a picture text and I deleted it before I even open it. I know it must of been her most current ultrasound pic with what the baby is but I just could not bring myself to look at it. hurts to much to think she gets to have her baby, #4 for her with never having a mc, and I lost mine yet again. I know it sounds selfish but for now I am leaving it be and might text her in a few days. this last week has just been hard thinking about the baby and the well I would have been 17weeks now and I would probably be feeling movement and be would be afew weeks away from knowning for sure what the baby was......just sucks so bad.......I want to get pregnant again but what if I mc yet again...I don't wanna go through that....but I don't know just feel really confused right now and with josh starting his new job next week I am not sure how long it will take to get pregnant since we will not see much of eachother then.

ehh.....I need a drink lol......

thanks Nicole just having a crummy day......of course its my day off but I couldn't really sleep too much on my mind. then when josh finally gets up he has been on his stupid game all day. I have literally not spoken a word in over 2 hours and I have no plan to. I am going to start getting some things done around the house with out saying a word to him bc if I do say something I might say too much but freaking A spend some time with me..........just that bad alone feeling today and sucks to feel that way when my husband is sitting in the same room as me right now......

ok so my night has gotten some what better. josh finally got off his game to help me make dinner for the two of us then sat down to watch a movie together. it was called killer joe based off a play I guess....yeah messed up movie for sure!

it is so quiet on here on ya'll got your new ones to take care of sigh.......I hope all you mommies and babies are doing well!!!!

I'm here now. Sorry, had to get a present for Josh's niece even though I'll be in IN with my mom for the party in 2 weeks. Jerusha is with in-laws again. Cant decide if I really want to have tuna fish for dinner (because mayo is dairy and I've been basically dairy free for 5 days) but I have basically nothing else to eat in this house except for pasta and I dont want plain noodles since I cant have cheese.

Daniel has gotten into the habit of staying up from midnight til 3 AM and then sleeping 4-5 hours before eating again.

Ok, I gotta go shower and then start packing our bag for our trip to IN. Argh...I'm frustrate with my mother. She decided that she is going to force me to find someone to watch our dog and cat because she took the smaller car up to WI in order to save $20 on tolls. The people who I would usually ask wont be home til around 2 p.m. tomorrow which means if they say no Ill have just under 24 hours to find someone to watch the animals. ARGH!

Hi Krissy!! Been a busy few days. Today we went over to our friends' house for supper and to visit. It was fun. Jake didnt even whine about it too much! lol I'm glad Josh got off his game and spent time with u. Maybe he felt the wrath building up lol. What are your cycles doing nowadays anyway? I hope u guys do try again but I definitely understand the fear. You haven't had it easy, Munchkin, that's for sure. Hugs...

Janelle how did the party go today?

Can't believe my silly monkey is 3 months old!! Need to get some pictures taken. Love this little guy more than life itself!!

Hi to everybody else and hope all is well!!

Hope you had a great day today Janelle!!!

Nicole-hope you are able to find some one quick! good luck on the trip and have fun at the zoo.

misty-yeah he got back on his game for a little bit after the first movie and dinner now we just got done watching our second movie called Django it was pretty good had Jamie Foxx starring in it. and I cant believe it has been 3 months wow! as far as my cycles it was 30days between the D&C and when AF showed so that was good and Af was actually only 3 days long which before they were 3-5days so normal. I am on cycle day 9 well I guess it is after midnight so 10 now.......still not sure on the plan of action yet but yeah it is what it is......

ok I am going to bed I am meeting up with a lady at 1030 to get that princess bed for avarie she is gonna flip when she gets home! good night all!!!

So as of now, not sure we're going to my mom's this month. She says she can find a way to put him in the car if need be but I'm not so sure with 2 car seats. My dad will be pissed if she scratches the leather seats because it is actually a company car.I have to buy a duffel bag tomorrow after church because it'll be easier for traveling than lugging my huge suitcase around. I told her if she cant figure a way to get him in the car then we aren't going.

I had to give Daniel 2 ounces of formula an hour ago because he was starving but wouldn't latch after 3 tries on each side. He finished that 2 ounces in just over a minute. I was afraid I'd have to go get some more but then he decided to latch onto my right side.

Avaries new bed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3
Well my neighbors agreed to watch the animals as long as I have flea treatment on the dog which I'll do in 30 minutes when I bring him in. Ok, now off to do a load of dishes and finish packing while they are both asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->