A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle all your medicated posts have made sense to me! Maybe because my brain is jumbled all the time :haha: but really I think you're making sense. That would have been so scary, poor Sara. I'm sure she'll walk. My DD was on the verge forever but she was just shy of 14 mos when she finally did it IIRC. I think I was even older, now granted I was a bit of a preemie too. But I guess it has ALWAYS been my personality even from infancy that I don't like making mistakes and I have to do it right the first time! So when I finally walked, I just waited until I could DO it. Maybe you have a perfectionist in the making. :p

Glad you're tolerating the topamax pretty well, sucks the imitrex didn't do anything for you. Hope that was your last migraine in a LONG while.

Janelle, it does seem like some crazy random thing happens to set Sara back. She'll get there eventually. Just take it as a resting time before you're chasing after 2 kids running opposite directions!

Krissy, glad Blake is healthy and growing! Did he take right to nursing after not being able to in the hospital?

Erin you're almost halfway there!! It goes so fast when it's other people that are pregnant lol. What does DD think about having a little sister on the way?

Grace how are you? Busy chasing Ethan? I bet he runs everywhere like Tyler. Tyler is nonstop! He's accomplished climbing down off the bed and couch, etc. He was only 21 lbs 9oz at the doctor the other day when I took him for yet ANOTHER ear infection. He burns off everything he eats!

Zoey how's it going? Do we get to see more pictures of Ella? If you're willing we always liked to post pictures each month she turns another month older. Fun to watch them grow :)

Aspe how are you and baby?

Misty, I almost didn't say anything about Sara cause I had a feeling you might say something. I can't help that she has these sort of set backs with her walking, but it's out of my hands. All I can do is encourage her and help her along the way. I'm just proud that she's trying and I totally agree with Erin that she very well could be a perfectionist just like her mama. I read that fat babies can take longer to walk than skinny babies so it does make sense that Tyler walked earlier like Samuel. They are different in weight considering she's closer to 27 lbs. She's solid, but she's not a log!! She does crawls just as fast as Samuel runs. And she runs with her walker. Her doctor said she's healthy, so that's all I care about. Sad to read that Tyler's surgery didn't work if he's still getting ear infections. Did the doctor tell you why the reason is? Did you ever check to see if there was mold growing in your bathroom? Or in that other section in your house? Did they say there could be an underlying cause or is it just genetics considering your girls had trouble with their ears as well? Did they have tubes in their ears? Did they ever get better as they got older or do they still get frequent infections?

I wasn't saying anything negative, Janelle. I never said she was behind or lacking in anything. I've said before, also, she's a big girl so has more to hold up and balance. Didn't mean to make you feel sensitive about it. You posted on the forum, so I commented. To several people.

Janelle- my first 3 were all just like sara! weight and all! all though we didn't have as many set backs as por baby girl. but yes I have a feeling she is going to be just like her mamma. I mean look at how well she talks to me on the phone I would swear she was 2!

misty- have to agree with janelle on this one ur last comment did feel like a jab at the fact sara isn't walking yet. as subtle u may think u went about it I caught it to. and I don't think Janelle was being sensitive about it rather than stating the facts. about everything.

Text communication is so weird sometimes. I don't read the jab in it? :shrug: Or is there more that maybe I just don't know? We all love each other right so let's hug it out. :hugs:

Did I come off as sensitive? Hmm. Didn't mean to. I'm not sensitive to the matter at all. Sara could never learn to walk and I would love her just the same. My love for my kids aren't measured in footsteps or milestones. If that makes any sense what so ever. (Crazy Meds Talking)

Krissy, I think of all the people Sara talks to on the phone you're the only one that can really get her going, probably because you've got kids of your own and know the "tone" to talk to her in. Don't have that fake "HEEEY!" All up in your face wide eyed stranger get-up that people do. Speaker phone helps too.

FWIW my DD's ped at the time said normal is 12 mos plus or minus 9 mos. So if she does it by 15 mos she's still golden. :thumbup:

Janelle- both sara and Samuel are so much fun to talk to on the phone...now to get the whole video/face chat figured out....be fun to see the kids interact....sigh why are we so far apart?

I don't know what's happening. :cry: #peacekeepertypeperson #mamadramamakesmenervous #suddenhashtagabuse

Krissy I just noticed your ticker still says you're pregnant. :D

oh Erin hunny I love ya.....guess I just get a little protective of my friends......dropping the subject....

:munch: who cares when Sara walks. right now lets just enjoy her spin on her butt in the middle of the room, it's pretty entertaining.

wish my older 3 sat in one spot for longr than 30sec.....

erin...I know I need to change it blake is 3 week old lol

Erin, I could never figure out hash tags. typing with out spaces confuse me... let alone trying to read the word. I sound like a child learning to read. lmao!!

Krissy, We're booking our trip to Ohio this weekend august 6-13th

Janelle- I will keep the dates open we will have to see what we can do!i will be back to work though...

erin- I agree with Janelle I don't do hashtags....crap I just learned what YOLO meant like a month ago lol

lol I don't really do hashtags either unless I'm being weird. :blush: Anytime I try, I type a space out of habit and then I have to go backspace to remove the space. And I end up staring at it for a minute because nothing looks right without spaces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->