a place for all us ntnp'ers to chat?

Hello ladies how is everyone today :) im 3dpo today days are dragging on lol

hi noodles :)! sorry the days are dragging :(! fx for you!

I had horrid pains sunday night after getting a very dark positive on an opk first time I ever used one lol never ever felt ov pain before I assume thats what it was. Anyway today I was sick feel achy headache etc obv only 3dpo this means nothing yet ...... now ive got into my head what if u have twins! Eeeeeek

I hope it's all good signs for you hun :)!
I know I was thinking that to lol, it doesn't run in either families so probably not lol :)

It runs in mine my mum is a fraternal twin her nanny was a twin and had 13 bros and sis two sets of triplets 3 sets of twins and a single hahahaha hence got me thinking lol

Ive been googling why I would suddenly have o pain when ive never had it before. ... got no answers tho lol

U have to wait few more days to get answers. Lol. I am with u in this TWW. :)

Initial plan was to test on 18th. But due to late ovulation this time I will be testing on 23rd or 24th.

What dpo are you? Do you feel any different today then?

Either 3 or 4dpo.
I am just attributing if any symptoms to every other reasons than pregnancy. Because this is too early for symptoms and I don't want to go insane symptom spotting. Don't wanna be upset if AF shows up. Trying to be patient. This may be TMI but after bowel movement I am having weird PMS type cramps and still feeling those cramps and bloated too. But this may be due to some other reasons.

Im 4 dpo today. Went to bed early last night was sooo tired got af type cramps this morning and lower back ache. Bbs are sore my gums feel tender had a bad headache last night too and tmi but cp is medium and closed with sticky white cm...... never had to symptom spot before so its all got to be normal because its too early lol

I am getting creamy cm from yesterday. Each cycle I get some creamy cm but not sure about what dpo. This cycle is just messed up. Not my normal 29/30day cycle.

sick :( morning sickness is awful for me! how are you

sorry af came that sucks :(! you should start a ttc journal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->