a place for all us ntnp'ers to chat?

thanks girls :)!! &good luck :) I will be popping back in to see how you are all getting on :) x

Hi all. I think I have ovulated finally. Got a thermal shift. But FF is yet to give me cross-hairs. But my temp is now above cover-line. What a relief ! :)

absolutley fine :) doctors tomorrow, so will be prescribed folic acid and transferred over to the hospital :)!
check out my journal which is just underneath here 'my journal' to keep up with everything if you want :) all you other ladies are ofc welcome to :flow:

Ya was just checking that. I will follow u there. :)

yay go you :happydance:
that was quick nic i am still trying to get a appointment with the doctor >.<

thanks fairy :)

yeah zoey my doctors are good at giving you an appointment but the doctors are twats :haha:

Just new to this forum and was reading through your posts. Congrats Nic! :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

P.S., you have a handsome choc lab ;)

welcome auntieKate :):flow:
thank you :)!! hope you stick around here, everybody is so lovely :)
ah that's Bruno he is a menace :)!

zoey share your news :):haha:!!!

i am new to my doctors i have only been here a couple of months the one i saw was a twit :haha:

share it were ?

ohh :dohh:

well i got my first ever :bfp: on the 6th. And i am so excited :happydance:

i am now in the process of getting it confirmed by the doctor (if i can get a appointment)

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
woohoo!!!!!!! so so excited, hopefully we can be bump buddies :friends:

Hi ladies, mind if I join? Not sure if I totally fit in, but we are technically NTNP. DH and I both wouldn't mind having another baby, but we don't want to actively try either. The last few times that we DTD I even got a condom out beforehand, but was never used. LOL. I even had a positive opk yesterday and told him "we should probably use a condom". Now both my bfps in the past we had used preseed (which I think made a big diff because we ttc 18 months for #1 with no luck until we made this change). I'm probably not going to get pregnant, but possibility is there.

Oh, and maybe late for this, but for the question of positive opks and temp shifts... I had 2 days of positive opks and then didn't ovulate for another 2 days after my last positive, body is tricky like that sometimes. Keep DTD til you get a temp shift: word to the wise. hehe

And big congrats to the BFPs. :) Happy & healthy 9 months ladies!

Hello there! My marriage is past the first year and the baby fever is set in stone! I'm 2 days late today :) Fingers crossed! I just keep praying that it happens and I have dreams about telling our family. Ughh! It's so stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->