AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Plot twist: it can BE a symptom!

A sore throat? Really?

What ISN'T a symptom?

Yep! Your body suppresses its immune system while pregnant!

Everything is a symptom. *sigh*

Not me. The second negative from yesterday will tide me over a while. lol

Good luck, though. Report back immediately! :D

I was bad. I peed on a cheapie. At 7dpo. LOL. Obviously, negative, although I could see the antibody strip.

Bfn for me tonight. Dill is it bad that I'm happy I'm not the only one with little willpower? At 8-9 dpo I didn't expect much but it made me feel better just to do it!

Do you think since I didn't get pos with dd until 15 dpo that It could be the same this cycle? Bleh. I just have such intense cramps that are so different from the norm. Dreading tomorrow. Yet totally looking forward to it.

It's possible! I know my sister gets big bold BFPs by 8dpo, but I've never had anything until 13dpo.

I'm still holding out a little bit of hope for 15dpo..... Even though 8/10 were still totally nothing. :p

I'm also glad for the group willpower fail.

We all suck TOGETHER. Group hug!

Now we just need somebody to get a positive from all this peeing.

Stay positive! (Haha... get it? Positive? ...I'll show myself out.)

Excuse me, I have not POAS..! Do I win..?!

I'm laying in bed at the start of CD31 / 12dpo and I don't think I even have the guts to do it today... :-/
I don't see it as strength at all, I see it as weakness: I'm putting it off and not wanting to do it because I don't want to see a BFN :-(

Although people always say 'you're not out until AF shows', I would mentally consider myself out if I got a BFN at 12dpo, and that would upset me.

At least if I don't do it, I still potentially have a couple more days of hope..?!

Memma you truly are a saint! Last month one of our girls was afraid to test. Even after her period was 5 days late. Guess what?? Bfp! I wouldn't be discouraged at 12 dpo. My sister didn't get a pos test until she was like 3 months pregnant with Dd. Even after she had blood work and scans they would still come up negative. And I got my pos late. It happens a lot. I get just wanting to wait until AF shows too, especially since you've made it this far.

I took another test this morning. Bfn. But then I got a gush of fluid and thought thanks AF for being an ass and waiting til just after my test to show. But it was cm! My period should be here sometime today. Although once in a blue moon I have a 28 day cycle instead of a 25 day one. At least I have to work today and tomorrow which will help occupy my mind one way or another.

And I agree, all of this peeing on our dollars should amount to something!!

Well seeing as you guys are all in bed, I had a temporary moment of weakness and POAS'd :-(
Couldn't quite do a 4 hour hold as I was desperate - so it was probably 3 hours.

As you can see, BFN. And I wish I hadn't done it. My average luteal phase is 14 days according to FF, so I guess it would be showing on a 10miu test by now if I was pregnant.

Stupid, but I'd actually allowed myself to have a bit of hope this month as I haven't been symptom spotting - mainly because I've had no symptoms to spot..! Usually I have everything going (sore boobs, tiredness, bloating, etc), from about 7dpo - and obviously it's always turned out to be PMS symptoms before. This time I've had nothing, so I thought that might be a good sign :nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 13
Memma are you sure those are 10 miu tests? Mine look very similar but are 25 miu tests

And man are we just a bunch of addicts feeding into each other's addictions!! Total enablers :haha:

I'm actually not sure.. I really thought they were 10miu and was convinced it was on the packet, so I just checked after reading your post and it doesn't say anything on the packet... They are OneStep ones. The eBay listing I got them from says 10miu.
Even if they're not, It would still show with 25miu sensitivity at 12dpo though wouldn't it?

Maybe you can find your test on here https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/hpt.html

Just think, if you were at 10mui and it only doubles every what, 48 hours? It would take you another 2-3 days to show on a 25 miu test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->