AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

I think mine might be 25miu then, as according to that page the 10miu ones are called One Step Ultra - and my packets don't say Ultra on them anywhere.
Still, I feel very much 'out'. Don't even know why I did it after googling the reliability of IC's this morning!

There was another one step on there that was also a 50miu. Trying to give you hope :)

Now I have a dilemma...
Just ranting to my mum about all this and told her I want to use a proper test but don't want to waste the money.
I've got all the stuff to start the ClearBlue clinical trial on the next cycle, so she suggested I use one of the pregnancy tests in there and just replace it at a later date (next week when I've been paid!).

Argh, I had actually forgotten I even had proper tests in the house as they are still sat in the big box for ClearBlue ready to start trial on CD1.

They'd be pretty accurate for 12dpo wouldn't they...?

If you were going to use one of the trial ones I'd probably wait until tomorrow. Dpo doesn't necessarily matter if you've implanted late or have slow rising hgc.

Yes I was thinking I'll use one with FMU tomorrow. That'll be 2 days before FF says AF is due, so If that's a BFN then I will definitely count myself out!!

Caved and poas this morning... neg, of course. 8dpo, what am I thinking? My chart is starting to look promising, though!

Don't feel bad dill. Remember, you have all of those free fake tests to use up!

Haha and that is what I used. Ah well.

Neg on a third test @ 12dpo this morning. I am going to consider myself safe for cold medicine purposes.

Caved and poas this morning... neg, of course. 8dpo, what am I thinking? My chart is starting to look promising, though!

I tested today, 7dpo for me....Way too early but going nuts hahahah I know how you feel!

I never thought I'd be addicted to peeing on things. Still no AF but lots of cramps. I'll test before bed if nothing by then

Still nothing :shrug: don't know what's going on. After tomorrow mornings test (if BFN) I'll start getting discouraged. 12 hours better go by quickly!

Side note, told my husband about bfn and his response was "Ok, well just test again in a week or two" I was like WHAT?! haha he has no idea how the whole TWW and everything works :haha:

HAHAHA, wow, Lite! I think that's even worse than my clueless hubs! :rofl:

AJ, it's still possible!

Hang in there, my pee-addicted friends!

Afterwards DH said to me "I thought you didn't get a positive with Ari until like 4 or 5 weeks after your period?" I was like where do you get this?? Haha try one DAY after my period was due. He was like :shrug: and I was like :dohh:

:lol: :rofl:

Oh my goodness. Men just don't remember dates like we do!

BFN on CB Easy this morning. Counting myself out..! :-(

Just worried I'm going to have a random weird long cycle now.. I just have clear CM, temps are still steady and and I have no PMS symptoms whatsoever so it doesn't SEEM like AF is coming in the next couple of days :-/ . Either that or the witch will just surprise me. Maybe she'll even bring banners and balloons for extra effect..
Stupid body..!!

UGH, I'm so sorry, Memma! That is super frustrating. Your chart looks so good, too!

Nope, I'm out. Wish I'd saved the test this morning. What a waste!

Sorry AJ, that sucks :-(

I don't know what's going on to be honest, as I've never had a cycle this long.
Hoping this isn't a sign of things to come, possibly caused by the PCOS worsening (I'm not being monitored for it as it was only classed as 'mild' and not requiring treatment).
I'm just not used to all this. It's very new to ovulate so late and to go over CD29 in total - and to not feel like AF is coming at all.
Obviously I'm not pregnant though so my cycles have obviously gone whacko!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->