AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

We all know that one day is roughly equivalent to 10 years in TWW time!

wait the day. This whole thread is about discouraging poas! Though I agree with dill...its gonna be one long day

https://blog.chegg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ill-just-wait-here.jpg

OMG does it get any funnier!!!!!! I'm seriously about to pee my pants!

What are the chances of a PS finding their way into those pants just beforehand? :rofl:

I have found exactly one pregnancy chart on FF that has a slow nosedive like mine.... that's encouraging!

It also means I'm crazy enough to have looked through the gallery to find it. I'm starting to think that FF might actually be more bad than good. lol

I have been looking everywhere for preggy eggy's ss lists for their tww. :coffee: I need comparisons! And for some reason, I cant remember what my TWW was like before I got my :bfp: I should have taken notes!

So the replacements I ordered are the same damn tests. Same batch and everything. I ordered from a different company. So strange! I wanted to order from the U.S tests that you told me about Dill but the replacements had to be the same quantity (20) and there was only one other company selling them :growlmad: oh well I guess. Good thing the 50 pack coming in the mail tomorrow are from USTesting.

OMG Lite, that's awful! So sorry you ended up with the fakes again. Amazon needs to get this under control! Refunds are nice, but seriously, it's like there are more fake Wondfos than real.

Lite what a shame...! Back to Amazon to complain again!! Does the complaints process include these sellers being reported/having some sort of strike against them, for selling fakes?

Well it's now 11dpo / CD30 for me today.. I'm still laying in bed, so I will see if there's any sign of AF when I get up to go to the bathroom... :-/

Also, AJ - on your chart, how do you get the DPO on your coverline like that?! That's never been on mine and I just tried to look for it in Settings after seeing yours, and I can't find it.. *cries*

I don't think I have anything in particular set..... it just defaulted that way. But I'll go hunting around and see if I can find a setting for it.

Ok, so I think you want to go to Sharing>Setup (Under Charting Home Page) and click the box next to "Add Charting Ticker".

There's a note under the boxes there that says: The charting and weight tickers are a small image which displays your TTC status: Cycle Day, DPO count.

I have charting ticker checked, so that must be where it's come from.

Unless that's for the little ticker I made with the sun on it down there. I'm not sure. :/

FF has a really confusing menu.

At this point I'm just going to wait for my new tests today. If anything the faulty tests let me fulfill my poas addiction without really wasting any money. So crazy for them to be the same batch number too. Going to hold my pee until my package arrives! 13 dpo. Still not trying to get my hopes up. AF arrives tomorrow. Bleh! If we didn't catch it this cycle I might have to take my self off of this site. Let's be realistic that won't happen. I'll just have to limit myself. I have lotssss of stuff I should be accomplishing hahah
Memma when are you testing??

So you're going to POAS at some point today then Lite..? When your new tests arrive..? Exciting :)

I have managed to hold off so far today (it's only 2.40pm though)....
No sign of AF but I don't know why I'm so proud of myself as it's not technically due for another 2-4 days anyway, based on my average luteal phase.
I think I just have this mental block telling me it's CD30 and therefore AF is due or even late..! *must remember I ovulated late, must remember I ovulated late* - *you're only 11dpo, woman*.... :-|

Ha thats funny memma.

My cycle is all wacked. Even though I am cd 33 I think I am just o'd yesterday. I started using a ferning microscope and I thought I o'd last wed but when I took an opk, it was not quite positive. Yesterday I had ferning again and with a pos opk.

I have a second negative from yesterday.....all my PMS type symptoms have really let up and I thought that was really weird, so I did another one. My temp was higher today, but it was also like an hour after my usual alarm time so I don't think it's "really" higher.

So, basically, it's another fun filled day of waiting for me.

If anything the faulty tests let me fulfill my poas addiction without really wasting any money.

Oh no. I hadn't considered that. THIS WEAKENS MY RESOLVE because I have 49 terrible knockoffs in my bathroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->