AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

You are not allowed to poas Dill. I'm watching you!

I'm waiting, I'm waiting! But I've had another jump in my temps that's remaining pretty consistent over the first several days of post-o. Not sure if my post-o temps just took a while to raise up, or if this could be a triphasic shift, because I didn't start temping until after o. :cry:

Would Monday really be so bad?

image.jpg

Got my real tests! Unfortunately the results were still the same :dohh: I've decided to take them both at the same time though until AF shows to see if they're any different. Still have two more days until I'm where I was when I got faint positive with dd. That's about the only hope I have.

Dill since you have an angel on one shoulder, I'll be the devil on the other. TEST!! :haha:

Tankel sorry for a screwy cycle :growlmad:

Memma and AJ looks like it's just a waiting game now!

Aw, sorry it was a BFN with the good tests, too. I plan on doing what you're doing -- testing with one each until the witch shows, just in case! I think it would be an interesting way to test the performance of the tests side-by-side, too, and the sensitivity (should I happen to get my bfp this month).

I keep flip flopping over whether I'm sure I'm out, or if I think I may still be in. The headache, the SHOOTING pains in my boobs, a little nausea (probably from the headache), they're giving me hope in a weird "omfg I feel miserable" way.

I will hold out until at least Monday! I WILL.

OH came home from work this evening and asked if AF had arrived yet. I said no and he promptly told me to do a test, haha! He's terrible!
I was very good and I said no.
Excuse me while I go and polish my halo ;-)

Who am I kidding, if I thought for a second I might get a BFP, I'd pee on all of them!

Oh my gosh, you are stronger than I am. I think if hubby TOLD me to test, I would do it, hahaha.

Memma: I would too! I would pee on all the dollars.

Dill: Monday is fine to test. I think anything after 10 dpo is fair game.

He's gone to the pub with his friend this evening.

Maybe I should pee... I don't have dollars though so i would have to pee on the pound coins.

No in all seriousness, I've literally just pee'd so I can't. He'll be back within 4 hours!

4 hour hold! 4 hour hold! 4 hour hold!

He'll be back before then! And that would make it midnight. I'm far too old to stay up until midnight!

Also, I've just noticed I'm CRAMPING :-(

lol I say 4 hour hold like its so easy. I can barely hold for an hour to take an opk

I think 3-4 hours is pretty typical for me, except first thing in the morning. I hate using the bathroom in strange places, and besides which, who has time at work to disappear into the bathroom to pee? I don't. ...maybe to sneak in a little B&B, but not to leave and pee, haha.

I think I'd be fine - sometimes I do a Long Day at work (13 hours) and suddenly realise on the way home I've only pee'd once all day! Usually because I haven't had time to have a drink, lol.

I am cramping though, and this is new and therefore not good. Sense of impending doom...!

no doom i already kicked af's booty and she won't be visiting this thread.

I think I'd be fine - sometimes I do a Long Day at work (13 hours) and suddenly realise on the way home I've only pee'd once all day! Usually because I haven't had time to have a drink, lol.!

Yes, exactly! From the time I leave home to go to work, to the time I get home in the evening, it's 11 hours. And half the time, I haven't even made it through my first cup of tea for the day. Ugh! This could be why I get so many UTIs...

NTS, drink more, pee more.

I can hold my pee all day. I often don't pee during a whole shift at work. I hated peeing all of the time when I was pregnant. And I peed my pants every time I sneezed! Hahah

Memma I'm cramping pretty bad too. I usually only cramp like this either RIGHT before AF or right after AF starts. Gonna test again before bed and when I wake up. My period never starts the same time of day. I hope that witch doesn't keep me waiting. Actually, I hope to not see her for a year or so ;)

I woke up with a sore throat and have been sleeping on and off all day. Hate getting the beginning of a cold on a Friday - just ruins my weekend. >_<

It definitely keeps my mind away from symptom spotting though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->