AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Aww sorry to hear AJ I'm starting to think im out still spotting today surly that witch will be here soon :-/

So, I POAS this morning, and this happened.

Attachments

• 20150222_070148_20150222070353751.jpg
    20150222_070148_20150222070353751.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 29
Omg dill that's totally a line!! Take another in 4 hours!! We need a bfp in this group

There's a squinter on the knockoff too, but this line is loud and clear... hubby sees it. My phone just doesn't photograph pinks well, especially light ones. Two positives! I'll wait on the digi until I get stronger lines on these, but this would explain the bad nausea I woke up with. Stick baby!

Dill that's fantastic...!
What miu are those two tests?
So happy for you!! :)

25miu for both. The one with the bold line is my Wondfo, the barely-there squinter is one of the fakes I got from a bad seller on Amazon. Love my Wondfos!

Hahaha... you have noooo idea how many "when can we expect some little gherkins?" I've endured since I got married. :rofl: Oh goodness.

Can't wait to see how much darker your lines are tomorrow Dill :)

I don't know whether to do another FMU test tomorrow or just accept I'm out and await the witch!

Thanks, willow! It's so much more apparent IRL. BOTH pee sticks have lines. Excited and terrified about testing tomorrow!

Any ideas when I should be good to try me CB Digital w/Weeks?

As far as I can tell, I must have implanted on the 6th. That's when my temp took that little dip. It's not much of one, and not below coverline, but that's when it dropped, anyway. My nurse said she suspects it may have been 5dpo, but I don't think so, based on temps.

I'm having a bit of cramping this evening, so that's new.. Going to do the good old cotton bud/Q-tip test tonight and see what I can see, lol! Usually I can see pink if AF is coming the next day.

I never thought of trying that, Memma, but I am totally stealing that idea!

I went to use the bathroom earlier and TOTALLY HALLUCINATED blood. I almost fainted. I looked again, and nothing. Not even a speck when I wiped. WTF, brain?

Oh I know that feeling ! Your welcome !! 😄😀 best of luck to you.

I don't think I stopped checking for blood everytime I went to the bathroom for like a month with dd. Dill can't wait for tomorrow's test!

Afm, no period no spotting no bfp. At this point I'm guessing I'm having a random 28 day cycle. Sucks to have gotten me hopes up. We need more Bfps ladies, start peeing!!

You won't need to try it now, Dill! ;-)

No pink on cotton bud lastnight or this morning, but a slight BBT dip and another internet cheapie BFN this morning (14dpo).

I'm so out!

Memma what's going on with us?? So frustrating. I stupidly haven't given up but I should!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->