AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

I refuse to give up hope until af hits. Nobody is out yet!!!

How many DPO are you now Lite?

I'm guessing AF will come in the next few days because of the temp dip... No idea where my symptoms are though.

Honestly I don't have much to go by other than EWCM so anywhere from 13-17 dpo.

I'm still rooting for the rest of you. <3

Honestly, I'm a bit glad to be out. This is the worst cold I can remember having! It's going on four days strong now, without any letting up, and I am super glad I can throw drugs at it without worrying about a sprog. :p

I'm using one of the fancy clearblue touch screen fertility monitors this cycle and have in an order for some conceive plus since I don't seem to do much in the way of CM.... I couldn't get my Halloween pumpkin, but I might luck out on the Thanksgiving turkey at least. ^_^

:rofl: Thanksgiving turkey! Oh my goodness, the mental image...

:rofl: Thanksgiving turkey! Oh my goodness, the mental image...

Well, you know the rumors about atheists, right? NOMNOMNOM

https://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web05/2010/11/27/11/turkey-baby-22246-1290875547-7.jpg

My dad called me his turkey girl when I was little. I'm kind of fond of it as a nickname. :p

I'm just picturing BIRTHING it...! Roasted and all! :rofl: :lol:

And, of course, the best part about Thanksgiving is the leftovers.....

https://imgur.com/QcvJvJx

Hehe. Just saying, I could totally embrace the idea of a Thanksgiving baby, so here's hoping March is my month. <3

Image seems to be having issues. If you really wanna see it, it's here: https://i.imgur.com/QcvJvJx.jpg

Fingers crossed tightly for your lucky (March) turkey baby!

November 6th - a Scorpio, heaven help me. :lol:

lol I have a Scorpio dh. GL you'll need it hehehehe

My sister's birthdate is the same day, and my SIL's birthdate is just a few days before that, and they are BOTH handfuls. I am afraid. :lol:

Congrats Dill! I enjoyed reading this entire post over the course of the day :). I'm at 7dpo, already tested - bfn, trying to hold out until March 2nd which is 14 dpo, day af is due. All I have is a frer, no ic's because I'm a poas addict! The reason I tested so early and wasted a frer is because I ovulated later than usual and had two dips in my temps so I thought I might be at a later dpo than I am. Oh well, live and learn, shoulda waited for the proper test date. I get so sad seeing negatives! I have a feeling once I see my first BFP I might nearly faint :D.

Blue apple what a thread to read while you are trying to hold out on testing! We love to pee on things in this group!! Haha

AF finally found me. That damn witch. Start peeing on your dollars ladies, we need more Bfps here!

I tried limiting my access to tests -- didn't work! It just makes me run to the store on my lunch break to buy "just one or two more." :rofl: Fingers are crossed for you, apple, that you get your bfp on day 14, if you hold out that long! :D

Sorry the witch got you, Lite. That hussy crossed the picket line! Not cool, AF, not cool. This was a "No AF zone"!

She's crossed it for me too :-(

No warning - just 'there' when I wiped before bed lastnight. Very small amount so far but it's there..!

She's crossed it for me too :-(

No warning - just 'there' when I wiped before bed lastnight. Very small amount so far but it's there..!

any more signs memma? I am not convinced. I had (what seemed like) a lot of blood even with a :bfp: in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->