AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Oh it's definitely here now. Couple of hours after I posted, full flow! :-(
Onto cycle number 9...

dangit ladies. I can't believe that af just busted past our defenses. I'm still waiting, but I'm pretty sure I'm out since I only bd the day after o (the day I think I o'd) and well, lets just say it was a turkey baster scenario.

Alright ladies. March is our month. Going to bd my brains out for two weeks and make this happen! Hubby will be in heaven

Day 3 of tests, sample was dilute this morning because I CANNOT get enough water, I am dying of thirst! The Wondfo looked pretty much the same as yesterday, maybe a smidge darker, but the knockoff showed a big improvement in line darkness. I'm counting it as a victory (especially since doubling is usually at least 48 hours) and I've sworn off testing so I don't obsess over it like I did last time. I made hubby promise to keep me away from POAS unless there's a valid reason to, like if I start spotting. Happy happy!

For everyone out this month, MARCH ONWARD TO MARCH! Hang in there, cuz good things are on the way, and I will rub baby dust all over all of you like a wet dog on an expensive rug.

:dust:

Hi everyone! I am new to this site and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm currently nearing the end of my two week waiting period. My period is due tomorrow and I usually experience headaches, cramps, and spotting 1-2 days before it arrives (like clockwork) and I haven't experienced anything yet. It's amazing how my mind is going crazy, wondering if I could be pregnant, and trying to calm myself down and reassure myself that it's ok if I'm not, that there's always next month. Before we started trying, I repeatedly told myself and my husband that it could take a long time and it doesn't happen on the first try for a lot of people. Crazy how those thoughts fly out the window while in this 2 week waiting period. I always knew this process would be emotional, and now I understand why. These two weeks seem like the longest two weeks of my life.

:hugs: It just consumes you! I didn't understand until I started TTC, either. Now I'm the worst I know. :lol:

How many dpo are you?

This is probably a lame question, but I'm new! What does dpo mean?

dpo = days past ovulation :)

Oh! Makes sense, thanks. I'm 2 weeks past ovulation. Just took the test (twice) and it came back positive! I am having a crazy mixture of feelings....excited, terrified, sweaty palms, flushed cheeks, feeling like I'm going to faint! This is my first time becoming pregnant and I have no idea what to do besides freak out!

Congratulations IGMGE! Count yourself blessed to get your BFP on the first month of trying, and spread some of that dust onto us! ����

Wishing a happy and healthy 9 months to Dill and IGMGE! ��

Congrats IGMGE!!! Thanks for upping our bfp statistics, we were looking pretty poor.

This period sucks. Super heavy and painful. Hopefully it's the last cycle for a loooooooooong time!! AF, you are offically Banned :ban:

:rain: I'll take tons of babydust Dill, thank you for sharing.

I really feel pregnant...but I am probably getting my hopes up. I still have to wait 4 days to test.

Congrats to you! And lots of luck Tankel, fingers crossed :)

I'm starting my soy Isoflavones for 5 days tomorrow (CD3) so will be interesting to see if they have any effect. Luckily I have lots of free CB OPK's to use this month thanks to the CB trial, will probably start testing around CD11 or something...

If all else fails, I had a chat with a private fertility consultant yesterday (aka one of my colleagues, lol), who says she's happy to book me in for consultation and testing/treatment when her new practice is up and running in a few weeks. Now where's that money tree.... :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->