• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Just to throw in my update: I got AF this morning. I tested on 12 dpo like I mentioned previously and it was of course negative so I was pretty sad all day. Even though I got my period today I'm not as low because it's a new cycle, and a new chance. Testing during the two week wait, while you're in limbo and getting a negative is so dang hard.
Thanks for all the support this week, it's the only real support a lot of women get feeling too crazy to talk all this through with their husband or loved ones (or just sparing them from everything we go through, as not to put too much pressure on our husbands especially).

Anyway, best wishes to the pregnant mommies, and good luck to those trying in March!

Big hugs to you both! Sorry you're out, but you're on to a new cycle, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that this'll be your month!!!

:hug:
:hugs:
:dust:

Sorry ladies! It sucks when AF Sneaks up on ya!

Dill when's your drs appointment?

I don't even o until this weekend and I'm already excited about poas this month haha. Good news is I'll be away from about 6-9 dpo which will prevent me from testing super early...unless I bring my pee sticks with me :haha:

Ahhh that means you're already so close to testing! Exciting!!!

My appointment is at the end of this month. Seems like forever!

Sorry for the af ladies. I got a :bfn: on 10 dpo and I no longer feel pregnant so I won't pee on any more dollars as I wait for af to arrive.

I've been hiding away for a while, I tend to do that when AF comes and I enter into a large hole of self pity, haha!

CD7 today and period has finished, last day of soy Isoflavones today so waiting to start OPK's and SMEP (again), before the TWW commences once more..!

tankel, 10dpo still has a 1 in 3 false negative rate. At the very least, if AF hasn't hit by the weekend, POAS again!

Memma, let the babymaking begin! :D

Dill, I just don't feel pregnant. I don't have any of the symptoms that I did the last time. I'm just gonna hold out poas until 16dpo

I really didn't think I was this cycle, either, so you never know. I will still be over here with my fingers crossed that you luck out! <3

Tankel my bfp with dd was so faint and at 15 dpo! Def don't give up yet.

MemmA I'm on cd8 so we are cycle buddies. We are going to do smep. Started BDing yesterday and hubby didn't realize it was time to try again and went to pull out and I was like what are you doing, get back in there! Hahaha :rofl:

Haha, brilliant! We will be starting tomorrow (cd8) and hopefully will have a bit more success this time. It all went a bit wrong last month as I ovulated so late and wasn't convinced any of my OPK's were positive, so we missed the '3 days in a row' bit..!
Glad I've got CBD OPK's again this month, saves so much confusion for me...

I've been debating getting some pre-seed too but I don't think I 'need' it..? I don't lack in CM during my fertile week AT all, so I'm not sure it's necessary.. Unless it's thought to be better than natural CM..? I don't know much about it, just what I've read on here!

The FF tutorial says that even sperm-friendly lubricants like pre-seed are less than ideal, and you should stick to your own natural lubrication (no saliva either) unless you physically can't without it.

During the TWW I just act like I am pregnant in case. Wouldn't want to take an Advil and screw up anything. Lol but now that AF came im eating what I want for now. I'm not big on caffeine. Not good for my nerves so it won't be that much of a transition at all for me if I concieve

O-day is so far away..... It's like the three week wait BEFORE the two week wait for me.

I'm not sure which is worse.

AJ that's such a long cycle! I guess I'm lucky my cycle is so short. But the time AF ends my fertile period starts over and I o a week later. I would say though the TWW is prob worse because you sit here analyzing every twinge and cramp! At least you can drink pre-O and not have to worry about it all

AF is on her way which I am happy about. I would like to have caught the eggy but I am also ok with letting my body shed some of the MC stuff before hard-core TTC. Hopefully, she'll come in full-force soon and I can TWW with you ladies again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->