• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Screwy cycles for everyone! Tankel and AJ hopefully yours are a little more cooperative. AFm predicted to o some time between cd12-14. So we bdd cd 10,11,13. Then cd 15 had tons of EWCm. So we bdd one more time that night. Hubby was like holy wetness?! I said hopefully that means I'm extra fertile today! Glad I was paying attention to cm and that we didn't bd on cd14 because I would have topped it up to hubby's leftovers. Hoping that extra bd did the trick! So now instead of being around 4 dpo I'm only 1 dpo. Knowkng this will make it a lot easier to hold out on testing this month. I'm already way less obsessive than last cycle. Thank god. But that doesn't mean I won't be peeing on all of my dollars!! Haha.

Dill how's your pickle doing ??

That's so nerve wracking, waiting for ovulation, and the batteries could die any day on that monitor. Ehhh sorry hun. You will ovulate! Your body is taking its sweet time this cycle. :paper:

Ha! Let the pee sticks Fly! But this time I expect pics! I love a good squinter!

I am so bad at analysing HPT pics, I'm useless at it. Even when everyone else is replying 'I see a second line!', I still can't see anything, haha!

I wonder if ClearBlue will send me a replacement if it dies... Hmmmm...

Here's my opk from this morning. I hope I don't o too soon. Af came back (almost a full day of no bleed) and now I have (very) light spotting. Plus my dh is :sick: and I am only cd 6 of a 35 dc. I hope this is a false alarm as I really do not want a 20 day cycle. That is too short!

Attachments

• 3:11.jpg
    3:11.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 5
I got a peak today. I hadn't even started doing the backup OPKs yet and I wasn't expecting any peaks because it's my first month using the monitor. Oops.

Here's hoping it's for real.... no false surges and a slightly shorter cycle sound alright by me. :D

Fingers crossed for no early O for you then Tankel. Sounds like we are all having a strange cycle this time in our own ways..!

I got a flashing smiley today...! Tested twice (morning and afternoon) and both the same, but also had a slight temp rise this morning which seems a bit early to tie in with that OPK result... That happens after O, right..? So guess we will see what happens tomorrow, with both temp (I know it has to be 3 consecutive risen), and OPK. Hoping I get a solid smiley and that its the real deal this time. Would really rather not O as late as CD19 this month as it really messed with my mind last month, convincing myself AF was late after CD29 when actually it wasn't, because I O'd late! So a solid tomorrow would be great :)

Another flashing smiley this morning, argh! Come oooon little eggy, it's CD17 don't you know?!

My opks calmed down a bit, though we did bd :winkwink: I hoping that my body will keep the o away for at least another week, as I WAS NOT prepared for O in the next few days.

:sex: like bunnies is starting to be quite the production around here. Really hope that temperature spike doesn't take too long!

Haha well I'm sure your hubs is enjoying :sex: like bunnies!

I didn't have time to do much of that this cycle before I ovulated. It came out of nowhere - 10 days early! We got two nights of bd in, really hoping it's enough! Last cycle we bd every night pretty much. It was a bit excessive lol. :hugs:

We were sort of half-assing SMEP..... and every other day wasn't too bad, but the daily bit is a tad obnoxious. lol

He's a champ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"