• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

I'm excited for the POAS party that's about to start! I'll be testing maybe tomorrow? I've been soooo much less obsessive this cycle. I also feel like we did the best we could to catch the egg.

Sorry some of you ladies are having such confusing cycles not knowing if you ovulated.

Ladies, I am pretty sure O is going to happen in the few days (if it didn't happen last night). I'll give myself a chance to calm down (ie no more ewcm and not horny as a teenager) before I start the TWW, but I am not far behind you all. Speaking of which, this cycle is crazy. I feel like a teenage boy! :haha: I have never had ewcm before and I never have a sex drive like this. It's insane. With any luck, I'll be peeing on dollars this time next week!

Ha that's brilliant Tankel..!

My brother told me lastnight that his girlfriend is pregnant. Couldn't help feeling inwardly jealous :-( . Whilst smiling and congratulating him greatly, of course ;-)

AF isn't due for another week... just want it to hurry up really so that I can start Clomid, having exhausted everything else!

Hope everything is OK with Dil, she hasn't been around for ages.... :-(

I was just thinking about her too.

Yeah that jealous monster has got a permeant home in me lately. I hope that you won't have to go on Clomid :dust: so do you think you didn't even O this cycle?

I've seen Dill posting around in other threads.... I think she's just gotten excited and moved on to the pregnancy threads. Can't blame her for that, really.

That's awesome Tankel, if at the very least for for the pure pleasure of sex!

I get that envy bug too sometimes. Like at church a couple days ago I caught myself staring at a pregnant woman gently rubbing her belly, it was really sweet.

I know my time is coming soon! You all will get your BFPs too!

I've seen Dill posting around in other threads.... I think she's just gotten excited and moved on to the pregnancy threads. Can't blame her for that, really.

HA! Yeah who wants to hang around here when there is baby growing to do? I know that I'm gonna blow this popsicle stand the second I get a :bfp: :haha:. :friends:

lol, I didn't mean to make us sound like chopped liver or something. I just meant I think she's fine and still around, even if she hasn't checked in on our thread in a while.

On a different note, I am so ready to start testing already. My temp this morning was super high... no slow rise this month. :D Hope that's a good sign!

I hope it is a good sign too. I'm so excited. I want everyone to p o their dollars!!!

PS I'm not going anywhere until we all get our :bfp:s!

The big March thread has been popping out pregnancies left and right.... I really hope we get some of that Irish luck over here too. :D

Yeah I'm really not convinced I have O'd this cycle, what with the OPK and temp discrepancy. Usually my temp rise is much more obvious than this time too, so I'm not buying it!

Will look forward to seeing all your peeing on dollars results though!

Going to poas in the morning! I don't know why but I am not obsessing at all this cycle. In fact I was going to poas this morning and then forgot. I'm so glad it's not consuming me. That being said, I still have like 40 ICs that need to be peed on. It's a task I'm willing to handle!

Haha yeah I've been testing fmu, smu, and evening sometimes. That's the problem when I have so many I'm crazy with them.

Lite, how long did it take you to conceive Ari? - if you don't mind me asking.
That's a beautiful name too :).

We are trying to conceive and I see I'm not the only crazy one. That makes me feel a little reassured. This is our first time TTC. I keep telling myself im not looking for pregnancy symptoms but I can't help it. This is my first post and sorry I don't know the acronyms yet haha. My period is due the 19/20. I've taken 2 negative tests (one was a waste of test as it was wayyyy to early haha). It's killing me not to do another test. I can wait until the 20th right?? Haha.
Symptoms are upset stomach (but is it just gas pains), I've been so thirsty, cramping, dizziness, tired, some tenderness in boobs (but I could be making that up haha).
Help I'm going crazy!!

Hi Ella, and welcome! :)

How many DPO (days past ovulation) are you?
The 20th is mere couple of days away...!

Looking forward to your result Lite, fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->