AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Heya Ella! Yeah I go wild with the symptom spotting too. I get the same stuff you're describing, every month, but so far BFNs. (Big fat negatives - on home pregnancy tests).

This morning I'm at 10 dpo (days past ovulation) and the cramps I get off and on are intensifying. And my BBs (boobs) have been aching since right after ovulation- which tells me it's a pms thing. I feel like AF (Aunt Flow, period) is coming for me! I'm not out till she shows.

When is AF due for you again VBA..? I can't remember.

When is AF due for you again VBA..? I can't remember.

21st-22nd. I thought it was 22nd-23rd earlier in the cycle but my luteal phase is 12-13 days long.

My temps are headed downward. I know it's a smaller percentage that get BFPs at 10 dpo but still this is driving me crazy.

A lady on another board just got a :bfp: after a big drop like that. I'm keeping the faith. I got a pos opk this morning so I am gonna say that tomorrow is 1 dpo. I am gonna start peeing on dollars on Saturday of next week because I would like to get a :bfp: on the weekend for more cuddle time with the dh.

I believe I am 13 DPO. I tested at 11 DPO. And it was negative. Not sure if I ovulatd or not as this is only month 2 off the pill and I didn't use an ovulating test.

Heya Ella! Yeah I go wild with the symptom spotting too. I get the same stuff you're describing, every month, but so far BFNs. (Big fat negatives - on home pregnancy tests).

This morning I'm at 10 dpo (days past ovulation) and the cramps I get off and on are intensifying. And my BBs (boobs) have been aching since right after ovulation- which tells me it's a pms thing. I feel like AF (Aunt Flow, period) is coming for me! I'm not out till she shows.

Thanks for helping me with acronyms :)
It's geat to have this blog. I thought I was going crazy. I have one friend I feel comfortable telling. She says crazy is normal. But laughs every time I bring it up. It's night to let the crazy thoughts out hahah

Good-ish. We bd last night but that was pretty much it. We tried to bd on Monday but it was a no go. last bd before that was Friday. I hope we can dtd tonight. I have faith in my hubby's super :spermy:

I pretty much only talk to DH about any of this, but even then it's only a fraction of what's happening and what I'm thinking. It's not fair really. I know DH wants children just as badly as I do, but I don't want to laden him the intense emotions I go through. I wish I could be more nonchalant like him about this whole process!

I talk to my older sister (about ttc) who has 3 children and is done baby making. She says she wants to hear about it all but I constantly have to re-explain things to her as I'm trying to tell her something simple (i.e. I'm at 10 days past ovulation, she asks how I know that, I tell her for the millionth time that I chart, she'll ask how that works even though I've already told her and shared my charts with her! I never get around to telling her what I wanted to share in the first place or she totally doesn't understand lol), which tells me she doesn't really care about the process (despite how dense she sounds, she's actually quite smart, but never had trouble conceiving, so doesn't bother to learn more than she needs to about reproducing). I know she'll be excited when I do fall pregnant. She thinks I'm a tad melodramatic about it and that just "relaxing" will do the trick. Just "relaxing" and waiting for it to happen hasn't worked for me for almost 9 years. I have zero babies, while I know quite a few couples who have met, married, and competed their families in the time it's taking me and DH to get pregnant. I've had to be proactive about this process and I'm dang proud of what I've done, especially in the last 4-5 months.

Anyway, getting to come to this forum and rant or be optimistic together is just wonderful for the soul! I need it and appreciate it ;)

All it takes is that one time Tankel! Fx'd for your hubbies super swimmers and a ripe healthy egg right in their path!

I can't bear it when anyone tells me to 'relax' about it, or 'stop trying and it'll happen', VBA! Usually it's people that have never had to worry about such things and can't even begin to understand.

My OH asks about things all the time, wants to know how my chart etc is looking. It's nice for me that he takes an interest, but like you, I try to keep details to a minimum so that he doesn't get as stressed and emotional as I do!

I used to keep the details to myself too. But the I had the MC and that all flew out the window. Now I tell my dh everything he wants to know and my whole family is always asking about it. I kinda liked better when the DH and I were TTC in secret.

FF says I'm 10dpo today but I'm going with 8 (which was what it would be, before it moved my crosshairs).
I'll see how I feel at the weekend with regards to testing but I'm kinda wallowing in my own self pity at the moment, so I'm not sure seeing BFN's will help that in any way... Maybe it's best not to, lol!

Sounds like a good reason to go do something completely unrelated to baby making this weekend, Memma. The tests can wait!

Vba have you looked into fertity treatments at all? That's a long time ttc. Sorry this has been such a long draining Process for you :hugs:

Tankel, hope you get that egg!!

Welcome Ella, hoping for a bfp for you!

AJ I never thought id hear one of us say the tests can wait haha. But it's true, do something fun for yourself!

MemmA we are cycle buddies. I'm 8 or 9 dpo. I've started testing. Bfn but no surprise there. I've still got high hopes. Though for no reason as I have zero symptoms.

I'll probably do one on Saturday which will be 8dpo just because one of my apps (yes, I use like three of them... lol) is convinced that's when my period will start.

I will probably delete that app after this cycle, but hey, it's an excuse to test early. :haha:

Haha I use two fertility apps, my excuse is that I like different things about both of them ;-)
I also still have the Period Tracker app from before I was TTC, and I do look at that to compare when it thinks my period is due aswell!
Which 3 do you use?

That's cool that we're the same Lite! Remind me again when your AF is due?

ClearBlue has not answered either of my emails about my dead test holder, so I'm guessing they won't be sending me a new one...! I've had right sided pelvic/ovulation-type pain in the last couple of days, so I've really wished that I could've taken an OPK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->