AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Some one PLEASE help!!! Hi can anyone here help me? I had mid cycle spotting on CD 13 and also again cd21. according to my period tracker I ovulated on cd16 which I may believe because when we DTD that day it was extremely slippery, however i don't temp chart or use O kits to be able to know for sure. did i have ovulation and then implantation bleeding? We definitely DTD enough around that time, (usually it's 3-5 times a week). We use pull out method, which had worked for us for almost 6 years... Did it finally fail?! according to my period tracker AF should be rearing her ugly head tomorrow... My cycles are anywhere from 28-31 days. Am i preggo??? I definitely wouldn't mind another little bump or two :)

If you think you may be preggo, take a test. It is the easiest way to know.

I was trying to wait until i was actually late.... But i think i might go grab a couple of cheapies. I never have mid cycle bleeding...

vba: if you do decide to start a journal, let me know. I will be there!

PS why do you keep doing this with your tests! it is making me so anxious! I hope af doesn't start! I'm doing a no af dance :bunny: :bunny: and also a :bfp: dance :happydance: for you.

Noooo you're making is wait another day for you to test?! I can't cope with this!!
So how many days 'late' are you actually now?!

Lol I actually just drooled on myself I was laughing so hard! I'm at the dog park with only a couple possessions, one not being a PG test lol. I told DH I am testing today. I PROMISE I will test and post later when I'm at home. DH is off work now, just waiting for him to swing by and pick me and Zaney up. Then we have a 3 hour ride in the car back to Minnesota. I think I'm getting a tan or maybe a burn sitting here in this glorious sunshine :haha:

I'll definitely let you know when I start a journal tank.

Not sure how many days late! Either a few or none. My chart is screwed up! Mostly because I keep changing things second guessing stuff. Shame on me.

Attachments

• received_10204251631547932.jpg
    received_10204251631547932.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1
Zaney is so cute! I wanna snoodle him and hug him to bits.

Fingers crossed for you very blue Apple. Makes me a little hopeful that others have said they were pregnant with temp drop. Mine dropped a bit this morning but not below cover line (what I'm guessing cover line is! Ff didn't create one for me. I don't think I had enough data... Hoping it's not becuase I didn't Ov.)
AF has not showed her ugly face but is due today. Ff have said today or tomorrow. Both days are pink. I am Normally very regular. Not sure if I'll test tomorrow or sun if she doesn't show. Don't have a test... I'd have to go buy one. I'm doubtful I'm pregnant because I've have many pms symptoms. However, AF symptoms and preg. Symptoms are similar hahah right??? Haha

Come on ladies, test!! Don't you remember the whole point of this thread is we pee on everything!! Vba I know you have an excuse, but you've left us hanging a few hours here:haha:

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Tested and it's :bfn:. I'm so angry at myself for failing yet again. I wish I had more control over the whole process but miracles happen when they feel like it, not cause you demand it. I think I'm just really tired from the long trip and day I've had. And I'm sunburnt with the worst farmers tan ever on my arms. It doesn't help that went to the river to let Zane dunk himself and there's these two women that show up with baby strollers and adorable babies, and the women themselves look like super models wearing sexy skin-tight workout clothes. They looked like what I'd expect rich trophy wives from the upper east side of New York City. Of course they were nice, but really, why did I have to look like hell run over, hair messed from hours of car ride and wind blowing it, sweat and dirt dried and caked on my face and fresh muddy river water dripping off the front of my shirt and legs from the dogs splashing and jumping on me at the Mississippi shore?

After you get a negative hpt it seems like everything just adds insult to injury no matter what it is. I'm just tired. Still no AF. At the moment I feel like my uterus is a desert.

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Tested and it's :bfn:. I'm so angry at myself for failing yet again. I wish I had more control over the whole process but miracles happen when they feel like it, not cause you demand it. I think I'm just really tired from the long trip and day I've had. And I'm sunburnt with the worst farmers tan ever on my arms. It doesn't help that went to the river to let Zane dunk himself and there's these two women that show up with baby strollers and adorable babies, and the women themselves look like super models wearing sexy skin-tight workout clothes. They looked like what I'd expect rich trophy wives from the upper east side of New York City. Of course they were nice, but really, why did I have to look like hell run over, hair messed from hours of car ride and wind blowing it, sweat and dirt dried and caked on my face and fresh muddy river water dripping off the front of my shirt and legs from the dogs splashing and jumping on me at the Mississippi shore?

After you get a negative hpt it seems like everything just adds insult to injury no matter what it is. I'm just tired. Still no AF. At the moment I feel like my uterus is a desert.

I know exactly how you feel. I was that yesterday.. I think I literally cried 5 times hah I watched that video over the surprise twins all over Facebook right now and sobbed hahah (if you haven't seen it you should watch it... But warning there are cute babies in it! That's why I cried hahah I just want one and they had 2 adorable ones!!)

Don't give up.. We are here for you!!! :hugs:

Thanks Ella. I do feel a little better after reading quite a few stories of late BFPs. I don't want to look like an idiot later but something feels different. I know I need to see that second line though. Unless I'm way off base with when I ovulated and totally out of touch with my own body, then I feel like I still have a chance. It's so weird that all my symptoms seem to have gone away today. I'll have to check out that video tomorrow. Sorry you've been feeling low. It definitely comes with the territory of TTC. :hugs:

Vba I think that was me that you saw pushing the stroller being all super beautiful and trophy wife-ish :rofl:

It does hurt a lot getting those later bfns. I don't want to get your hopes up but I didn't get a bfp until 15 dpo with Dd. One day after period was due :shrug: so it can still happen

:haha: lite lol. Thank you sweetie

Well it is what it is, we all go through this torture together!

Sorry to hear that VBA :-(
Really hope you're still going to get a late one..! Like you said, you're not out yet! :)

Anyway, I'd much sooner be you, looking windswept from a trip away with my husband and gorgeous puppy (wet paws and all!), than one of those carbon-copy Stepford women who probably never even see their husbands ;-)

Memma you're so sweet dear. Today is your scan!!! I really hope you you have an amazing day, and I can't wait to see a picture. Will it be one or two???

Oh and AF arrived. I'm thankful I'm at day one of a new cycle instead of TTC limbo.

AF arrived this morning for me too very blue Apple!! Blah. And she is not very happy hahah holy moly owy!

Ooooh you are cycle buddies! Sorry to both of you though, hope you're both ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->