AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Sorry, I didn't really think it was appropriate to be plastering my news/picture al over the thread on a day when 2 of you have had a visit from AF..! That happened to me last year on another thread and I was so upset and then I dreaded seeing any more posts from that person, so I didn't want to do the same...!

Share your happy news momma!!!
I'm ok with getting AF. disappointed but Christmas wasn't my first choice of due date anyways :) this is my month to try something new.

VBA we are cycle buddies! It sucks getting AF but there is always a little relief in that you aren't stuck in the TWW POAS psychosis anymore. Big hugs for you dear

Ps your fur baby is adorable! Xx

I second the journal request!

I think the first day AF is here is the worst. Then it's like on to the next cycle! Does kind of let you get into that relaxed mode for a little bit. AF is due today for me and o feel the cramping. I'll be moody tonight but I still want to see your scans MemmA!!

Memma, thank you for the consideration :). I'm honestly really excited to hear how things are going and see your scan pics! :flower:

That's awesome we're cycle buddies Amy. A few of us are which is funny since they say that happens with friends. Thank you for the compliment about my puppy, he's a sweetie <3.

I agree, the tww is a truly psychotic time for some of us lol. I can't feed into my poas addiction this cycle. I only have one frer and DH is holding onto it until the test date. Lol we'll see how this goes. Maybe I'll be more relaxed. :haha:

Today I was busy since the crack of dawn, and didn't sleep well last night- awoke to a tick waking around on my arm at 3 am. Flushed it, then did the whole inspection on us, Zane, the bed, the floor, etc. Then I had the heebie jeebies for an hour before I fell back asleep! That's the 2nd one in a week. We ended up running out to the store this morning and getting a tick repellant/killer medicine for Zane. It's a liquid you put on their back. It's weird how that works. Had my Godson's first communion too. I'm so tired, so is DH, he's actually sleeping, which I feel like doing but totally won't sleep tonight if I give into that napping urge.

I exercised hardcore yesterday (CD 1), and I've been feeling great. I had too many hormones making me crazy. Everything feels more evened out.

Currently I'm catching up on my shows that got DVR'd when I was in Wisconsin last week. Still have to watch Game of Thrones.

I plan on starting my journal tomorrow, I think sometimes I write way too much in forums lol, so I do apologize to those that find me overwhelming.

Haha don't apologize!! I think you'd be really good with a journal :) sorry about the tick. They skeeve me out. I got Lyme disease from a tick and that was horrible! You should look into soresto for fleas and ticks. It's an 8 month collar instead of the oil and is kid safe. We switched to them for our two pups because our Dd is all over the dogs.
Period is no show today but I'm still cramping so I guess will be here in the morning? I just wish it would show already so I can move on. Dh and I decided to take a few months off after this. We Will prob continue ntnp like we did this month. I will say ntnp was way less stressful than the previous three months have been. The day's weren't as long and drawn out and I didn't count dpo and obsess over testing. It was nice!

Wow that's quite a few of you at same cycle points!

My puppy has the liquid on the back of his neck to prevent fleas and worms too, I don't really understand how it works... I don't think it covers ticks though, so that's got me thinking...!

Any sign of AF this morning Lite?!

Ok so I had my scan and it's just one! *phew*
But I was slightly further ahead than I thought, which explains the '2-3 weeks' on the digi, and such bold lines on the other tests when I thought I was only about 10-12 dpo... Obviously I didn't have a clue about my cycle that month! :-/
So I've skipped almost a week ahead which is nice, and that brings me towards the end of November instead of December.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1
What a cute pic. So exciting!!!!!! :happydance:

lite: I do not have the willpower to be ntnp. I need to obsesses, I think its good for me. :thumbup:

vba::dance: I am going to be the 1st one on your journal!

Congratulations Memma! Love that picture! That's so funny you ended up a week off from what you thought lol. And looking back you totally thought you were out! What's your due date then?

Lite I hope AF hurries up! Yeah lymes disease is more common than I thought. I never worried about ticks, fleas, etc with the cats and they were outside a lot. But we live in a city so they never roamed too far. With the puppy though, we bring him everywhere including the woods/country, and he seems to attract them! It's only been two wood ticks, no deer ticks thank God. Neither of them had the chance to bite Zane or us.

I hope the ntnp leads to your BFP. It's worth a shot to try and not think about ttc so much. I know I obsess!

Tank ;) cool!

Lovely scan pic! Still no AF this morning. Bleh! Still cramping. No idea when I ovulated as I wasn't paying attention but we only dtd one time around that period so my odds are very very low.

Oh gosh Lite, I hope she stays away..!

Yes I had no idea what was going on that month, which was weird as I can normally tell pretty well.
New date is 26th November but the official one will be finalised at my 12 week scan in three weeks. It shouldn't change by more than a day or two though.

Lol that's thanksgiving! You're getting your own little turkey! I'm so happy for you :) :flower:

Lite, I agree with Memma and retract my earlier statement about AF, I hope AF stays away! I don't know what I was thinking saying I hope it comes, forgive me. I think I was still in the mindset of my own issue with AF not showing up (just recently), but getting :bfn: constantly so I was like hurry up already AF! I'll keep my Fx for you!

Someone mentioned an ovulation app they use that is not fertility friend... Was it on this forum?? It was something like ovia or something similar haha I can't remember or find it.

Yes I used to use Ovia as well as Fertility Friend. The charting isn't as good on there, but I preferred other aspects of it to Fertility Friend :)

Hey ladies! Decided to come and check in and I see a message from vba that Tankel is preggo!!!! So excited!!! Congrats my dear!! I'm terrible at following journals but I'll try to check in once in a while :)

Afm AF came and went and now I'm in my fertile period. Amazing how much faster the time goes when you aren't paying attention to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->