AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

Haven't been here in a while. Had a super late AF in April, then back to 28 days in May (it came on time); so I assumed I ovulated late in April. But now, I've gone all June without AF (even though today is the 30th) still nothing. I keep checking and nothing.

This go round, my boobs are extra heavy, not sore, but my nipples are very sensitive and painful at times. It's almost impossible to sleep on my side because my boobs fall to one side and ache. Back pain sometimes, but I chalk that up to posture. Headaches a few days ago. Lots of cramping. Nausea almost every day and my nose is already pretty strong, so I never count that as a symptom. I tested about two days ago, BFN.

I think I'm having the same issue I had in April, but idk. Just sharing. (also, no I don't chart, I don't check my temp, I don't follow much about my cycle besides the fact that it's supposed to come every month, lol - sorry)

the witch came for me ladies so I'm out....ttc is the hardest thing for me to do...:cry:

I ovulated according to OPKs I ovulated the 23rd my normal cycles are 28-30Days. But with both my kids I got preggo a few days before my period. The cramps have gone away and now it's running noses, metal taste in my mouth and twinges all over. I don't want to get excited because we have been trying for a year with no luck. But I am hopeful :)

It's sound very positive! Keeping everything crossed for you! xx

I ovulated according to OPKs I ovulated the 23rd my normal cycles are 28-30Days. But with both my kids I got preggo a few days before my period. The cramps have gone away and now it's running noses, metal taste in my mouth and twinges all over. I don't want to get excited because we have been trying for a year with no luck. But I am hopeful :)

the witch came for me ladies so I'm out....ttc is the hardest thing for me to do...:cry:

So sorry to hear! I feel your pain - do something with your OH to cheer yourself up and enjoy trying again this month (easier said than done but I believe that it will happen!) sending you big hugs xxx

Just an update no AF yet but not in the clear yet I can't test for a possible positive for another 5 to 7 days eeeeek. This TWW is not helping. No new symptoms yet. Although DH said ..." Babe even if the witch shows up I will still love you and we will try again". So relax time for me. Although every time I go pee I do a little dance ahe hasn't shown up!!

AF just arrived. Luckily I'm working from home today otherwise I don't know how I would be coping. This is too hard! I don't know if I can keep taking the disappointment each month.

So this morning BARF more than three times. Tried to make breakfast umm no threw up to the smell of sausage. Is my mind messing with me or am I really pregnant? Soon we will see!

image.jpgSo here is the dollar store test I took I couldn't hold it in. Do you see the faint line coming in? Or is it just me

Your right I should do FMU. Seeing that I threw up four times today I'm thinking this line is positive but FMU will show more. Till then keep your fingers crossed ! Mind you this is only 7DPO I ovulate late ;( but hasn't stopped me from making two beautiful babies thus far some how get preggo three Or two days before AF with no miscarriages !!!

Good luck! It might just be too early for a good line. I was stark negative at 8dpo and had a clear positive at 10 - didn't test at 9dpo.

Your right I will do FMU. I was soo tempted to take one tonight first thing at 6 am ill load one...keep your fingers crossed

Okay here is a side by side bottom is last night top is FMU today ...eeekk. I think Friday or Sunday I will show more of a line. Still no AF no signs and nausea hasn't gone away. Did I mention pee 4 times a night? Lol forgot all about those pregnancies days...still hopeful! image.jpg

Looks like the start of a line. Congrats!

Thank you thank you. I'm hopeful that it gets darker. To bad I really didn't pay attention to my body the first two cause I swear this time I'm a symptom addict lol. Praying all goes well and I get to show you all positive news soon

Starting spotting brown yesterday and a little more this morning. I didn't experience any implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy. Could implantation bleeding happen at 13/14 dpo?

I had a spot or two yesterday but if I remember correctly with my son I did at 14DPO. What other symptoms are you having ? Any possible positive tests?

I had a spot or two yesterday but if I remember correctly with my son I did at 14DPO. What other symptoms are you having ? Any possible positive tests?

A few mornings I woke up a little nauseous but it passed quickly. I did not have any sickness with my last pregnancy. My boobs feel a little fuller but they are not sore. Last pregnancy they were pretty sore. I did feel a light pinching type feeling in my uterus a couple days ago. I don't usually have any cramping with AF.

I have a clearblue digital that I was going to take yesterday morning but when I noticed I was spotting I didn't take it. I was l kinda feeling like I was out for this month because I didn't think implantation bleeding should happen this late. But maybe there is still hope!

Almost exactly 2 months to the date of my MC/D&C and I got a :bfp:

:cloud9:

Passing on my good luck baby dust to all of you!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->