AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

Hey mom2sam...sorry for the witch coming....I have 2 days until af and I'm going through it....fx for a no show, I have been waiting impatiently for :baby: #1

:hugs:on to the next cycle mom2sam. Sorry the witch came. I'll be joining you in shark week soon

Hopefully Ronnie your wait will end soon fx crossed for you.
Hang in there took 5 yrs with my first but i wasnt really actively ttc when we did start using opk, clomid & preseed boom happened same cycle. He is nw 7. Left big gap when started ttc #2 but used opk, preseed & smep & conceived straight away again. Mc at 8 wks tho so trying again.
Fourth cycle actively trying with opk, preseed again but i think i'v been a little stressed too with family issues so just going to kp trying.
Good luck ladies & preseed does work has for me in past this time i'm sure it's just something else as my cycles have been a little wacky after mc & did go bk on bc pills for 3 months. Used to spot 4/5 days before af but this cycle it's back to normal so hopefully will happen soon also i know have alot stress so that cant help

Hello ladies,
I was looking for some answers and came across this thread. Af is supposed to come on the 28th and am wondering if I may join as well?
This month had been slightly strange. First from ovulation to 6dpo, my lower abdomen was twitching (like our eyes would at times) most times. Then 7-9dpo I had Af cramps mingled with backache. I put a pad on (sorry tmi), even felt gutted as would be during periods.nothing happened. The cramps got easy on my yesterday (10dpo), but the backache refuses to leave. Today at 11dpo, I am so fatigued and the back and the hips are heavy and they hurt. I wonder.
Tested today morning- bfn!
Trying to wait out, who knows some luck may come around. Anyone who read, Thanks! Feels good to have written it out. Wish everyone a good day ahead.

had to share my DD cut her first tooth today and I just counted I should be O around July 4th so lots of BDing coming up and hope that July is our month

Hi ladies. Just wanted to let you know I'm still crossing my fingers for those of you in the running.

I've had on and off light cramping and backache that feels just like AF. Everything I've read on the internet says it's 100% normal, so I'm trying not to worry about it, but I wanted to let you know so you didn't think you were out if you got a little crampy. It's like Mother Nature's cruel joke. Finally a break from periods, but surprise! You still get the cramps ;)

Hi ladies. Just wanted to let you know I'm still crossing my fingers for those of you in the running.

I've had on and off light cramping and backache that feels just like AF. Everything I've read on the internet says it's 100% normal, so I'm trying not to worry about it, but I wanted to let you know so you didn't think you were out if you got a little crampy. It's like Mother Nature's cruel joke. Finally a break from periods, but surprise! You still get the cramps ;)

Congratulations on your pregnancy :)
Thanks for the reassuring message!!

Started spotting from an internal check. So sad :-( no baby and no call from nursing school so far. Disappointing week.

sorry northern!

welcome to the club nnc! You're not out until AF shows so hang in there.

MrsK, I don't want to speak for everyone but I welcome any and all tips or little nuggets of advice. Happy 4 weeks!

Ok so I have decided to not go by the wondfo that had the faintest of lines i figure they were evaps or something. Anyways AF is supposed to come tomorrow but I don't feel like she will at all...idk why I just have this inkling that this was a good cycle... Only symptom I can contribute is verrrry sensitive nips...lol.
:dust: to all!!

sorry northern!

welcome to the club nnc! You're not out until AF shows so hang in there.

MrsK, I don't want to speak for everyone but I welcome any and all tips or little nuggets of advice. Happy 4 weeks!

Thanks Cutieq... 11dpo evening and bfn. Hoping and praying for the best..

I am on the TWW, new to the forum....think AF is due June 28th so I'm gonna wait here with you ladies! Hoping to get a BFP for baby #2.

So... I'm not really sure what's going on. Had the faintest of faint amount off blood just after checking internally. Nothing ever made it to the toilet paper. No bleeding or spotting since, not even after checking internally again today. Still have tons of CM. Boobs still hurt but not nearly as much. AF was due either yesterday or today.

witch got me this cycle ladies. Good luck! I'll be checking in on you!

So... I'm not really sure what's going on. Had the faintest of faint amount off blood just after checking internally. Nothing ever made it to the toilet paper. No bleeding or spotting since, not even after checking internally again today. Still have tons of CM. Boobs still hurt but not nearly as much. AF was due either yesterday or today.

Same here I had very small amount and i mean small amount of blood on the toilet paper last night after checking. Nips are still realllly sore/sensitive...and af is scheduled for arrival tomorrow i believe...

So tomorrow af is due, and I have sore boobs on the side, bloated, hungry, frequent urination,and my skin looks more shiny than normal...and my nails have been growing faster than ever...hope it's a :bfp: and the witch stays away...fx

12dpo went by with a bfn, not too bad energy levels & normalcy.

morning ladies, hope everyone is well. I suppose I will use an OPK tomorrow CD8 just to see what is says. I really had no clue a woman could O anywhere from CD8-22. I always thought it was right around mid-cycle.

We shall see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->