AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

Sore boobs MIA for me too. I did notice today that my skin is extremely oily, my makeup feels like it's moving around on my face. That was a huge issue for me with my first. Severe oily skin and breakouts. We'll see! I'm guessing that could be from progesterone, although doesn't usually happen to me because I'm on acne treatment.

okay so it is getting hard to wait til the 25th at the earliest to test. I HOPE this is number 2 baby for us.

I have those sore boobs over here. You want 'em back?

Not sure if it's significant, or just residual from ovulation. And they may or may not be more veiny than usual. Wish I'd taken a before picture!

Just got my tests in... :) Can't wait to start testing but trying to hold out till
june 30th...

So far acne is bugging me...(had it early with my son)
Twinges here and there...
So Tired(but also could be I chase after a toddler and work all day)
Just won't know till something different happens or af is late

Only 4 dpo here, so it's too early for me to have any real symptoms. However, I do have itchy nipples and a few spots.. though that is not at all unusual this point in my cycle I imagine. The time is craaawling by, more so than ever before. I knew this tww would be the hardest one yet (first IUI cycle).

I am trying soooo hard not to symptom spot, but I just can't help it! I've noticed a few crazy things that could honestly go either way.
The other day at lunch (I work in childcare), we were feeding the children tuna melts. As soon as I caught a whiff of them, I thought I was going to throw up. Then on Friday we had roast beef sandwiches. I just couldn't get enough of the roast beef! I took apart all of the sandwiches that the children didn't eat, and ate all the meat out of them! Then I felt sooooo sick, even though I didn't have that much. Last pregnancy, I couldn't get enough roast beef, and made a huge roast dinner at least once a week.
I also have a few new pimples on my face, which I noticed with my last pregnancy. They're not just oily though, they're like little blackheads, but white. They're hard to get out, and hurt like hell.
I got a bit light headed the other day while putting away the beds after sleep time. I was doing a lot of bending over and standing back up. It may have been nothing. Or maybe it was...
I've also been getting some hot flashes throughout the day. This happened a lot in the beginning of my last pregnancy.
I've been eating a bit more lately, I just seem to be hungry all the time. However, that could just be PMS. I tend to eat like a pig in the week leading up to AF.
I've been getting lots of CM, switching back and forth between creamy/lotiony, and sticky. I remember getting lots of creamy CM with my last pregnancy during the TWW.
I'm trying to hold out until Saturday (CD28) to test. I have a package of 2 tests and I just want to use them!! However, I will be awake all night Friday night for a fundraiser, and I won't be able to use FMU on Saturday, as technically I will be up peeing all night long. I don't want to wait until Sunday to test though!

so today is hard to not symptom spot for me as I feel like yuck! I was up a lot peeing last night, I am sick to my stomach. (that could be bc I am getting a tooth extracted today though)
Just a week to wait

I have been feeling nauseous for the past week.....not to mention I had the "flu", I have funny feeling in lower tummy....when me and hubby went to bd, I had a sharp pain run across my stomach like I can feel when I ovulate....so we did it, and I have had a hard tummy for two days now.....I know, symptom spotting, but I can't help it....so, my legs hurt, and I noticed my arms are dry as ever....like eczema dry!!!! And this am I had a sharp pain in my boob!!!! I know its too early so I won't be testing any time soon.... but it would be nice to know early on

I have been feeling nauseous for the past week.....not to mention I had the "flu", I have funny feeling in lower tummy....when me and hubby went to bd, I had a sharp pain run across my stomach like I can feel when I ovulate....so we did it, and I have had a hard tummy for two days now.....I know, symptom spotting, but I can't help it....so, my legs hurt, and I noticed my arms are dry as ever....like eczema dry!!!! And this am I had a sharp pain in my boob!!!! I know its too early so I won't be testing any time soon.... but it would be nice to know early on

I am right there with you, wishing we could test the day after O and know. But, alas it doesn't work that way

Sounds promising ladies! I hope everyone gets their BFP. I've been through this enough months to know how taxing it is emotionally, and we aren't even really seriously TTC. Just not avoiding.

I do have a question for those of you who are charting. Like I said, I'm not flat out TTC. I go by EWCM for the most part and every month it appears to be right on. This past month was a bit crazy because I ended up getting EWCM on CD9 (last Tuesday) which is really early, but there was an abundant amount of it. It continued on CD10 and 11. On CD 11 in the evening (Thursday) I had bad cramping and feeling kind of bruised in the area - enough that I had to go lie down. On Friday I had a mix of EWCM and sticky/cloudy all at the same time - I guess I was in transition. Do you think I O'd on Thursday night or Friday when CM started to change? Normally I O on day 14 exactly and have a 28 day cycle. BD'd on CD9.

we're getting close ladies. symptom spotting may drive ya a little crazy but it won't change the test outcome. I'm a symptom spotting advocate. I tested yesterday pointlessly - AF due on the 26th. Waiting, waiting, waiting!!

Feeling nauseous, some pressure to pee (feels like a UTI), and that's about it for me.

No it doesn't....I keep having sharp pain in boobs....this am it was the right,now it's the left....:shrug: I just need this month to be :bfp: I'm getting tired of the wait....Come on :baby:
Great way to kick off the holidays by telling my family about a new addition...haven't had one in years....my mother keeps hounding me and my brothers to have one

No symptoms here but both my bfps I had less symptoms than bfns lol

5 dpo and first 2ww ever getting breasts that ache and random nipple pains

Hi ladies, I'm joining you but I'm 1 dpo today and AF is due june 30th. I'm sooo impatient, but I know I can't begin to really symptom spot until about 8 dpo (next tuesday). Lets hope BnB and this thread makes time pass quicker.
:dust: Baby dust to you all!

Really odd thing that I thought I'd add- drank neo-citran for my head cold. Got completely and scarily stoned off it! I'm talking so bad that if my mother hadn't been around I wouldn't have been able to look after my daughter. I remember I took gravol by accident when pregnant with her and the same thing happened. Good sign?!

Welcome Tove!

I'm due between the 23rd-28th as not sure when I ovulated so can I wait with you too?

So, I POAS OPK stick and it still shows faint Pos for Ovulation 6DPO? Maybe a good sign?

so today is hard to not symptom spot for me as I feel like yuck! I was up a lot peeing last night, I am sick to my stomach. (that could be bc I am getting a tooth extracted today though)
Just a week to wait

Your post made me smile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"