AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

10dpo and the cramps I felt 6-7dpo have stopped. I still have some weird abdominal discomfort. Not cramps or pains but kind of a soreness if that makes any sense.

AF is due the 28th which is a screaming week away. I may have to test earlier.

I have been having af type of cramps this am...and a headache....just cane back from blood work,so hopefully my symptoms are because of a sticky bean!!!! Gotta wait until the 28th...grrrrrrr

FX for all you ladies!

This is my second cycle after MC. I am 1DPO. AF is due 27/28th.

How is everyone feeling today? No symptoms today for me and I'm feeling incredibly out.

Hi northern where are you in your cycle?
I feel out too. I tested yesterday at 9dpo and a BFN. Not testing today.

nice chart wantbump. I'm feeling some tummy tightness and had nausea and lots of peeing yesterday. None of that today though. Tested pointlessly yesterday at 5DPO haha. Gonna force myself to wait until AF is due.

Haha cutieq that's so cute! 5dpo! I tested yesterday too at 9dpo and got a BFN. Don't have the guts to test today! thanks for the boost though :)

9dpo is too early to declare yourself out! Fx!!

I'm 6dpo today. Still early but just not feeling it( or anything!) With my daughter I had ridiculous symptoms immediately(crying because someone was watching me eat, for one). Bit dramatic.

My AF is due 28th June too. Please can I join the waiting too. It's nice being able to go through the worst part of the month with someone as I don't have anyone to talk to about all this.

I'm 6dpo today. Still early but just not feeling it( or anything!) With my daughter I had ridiculous symptoms immediately(crying because someone was watching me eat, for one). Bit dramatic.

Haha! I hear every pregnancy is different :) and it's also so early for symptoms!

Nothing really firm here. Breasts are still kind of sore. Still maybe veiny? I should have paid more attention before... I've been feeling wet even though I don't really have any CM going on. Lower back has ached on and off. I think the oddest maybe symptom is a sense of fullness? Heaviness? I've felt on and off that faint not quite cramping I get before AF, but it's definitely way too early for that, and if I poke myself the pain kind of lingers for a minute, instead of just fading like when I poke myself anywhere else. I don't know. It's promising, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

MrsK, love your accountability ticker. I'm going to focus on getting to the gym every morning for the next 8 days instead of POAS! Ok to get your hopes up, we all do.

Thanks! It doesn't keep me very accountable :p It's so hard to lose weight while TTC, because I keep thinking "well, I have to quit if I'm pregnant.... It's only 2 weeks...." :p I've been working on these same 10lbs since I regained them all on vacation in December.

I need to get back to the gym. I normally go to Zumba 3-4xs a week but this week I have done basically nothing due to this head cold. It would definitely make time go faster, for sure.

Hi guys, can I join? Af is due on the 29th, and currently on 3dpo. I've had a lot of weird feelings! Lol. Hoping for my BFP when I test next week. Baby dust to all!

So this AM I have a headache that has lasted for almost 24 hours.....I hope it's implantation....I am bloated already....I hate pms....but I never had the headache before...won't know until next week when the witch shows up

Hopefully that headache goes away!

7dpo for me today! Let's hope this thing gets implanting! Talked to my doctor today and I should be expecting AF on the 26th instead of 30th. That makes me feel better, way less days to wait. Let's hope for celebrating on Canada Day weekend!

7 dpo.. symptoms: crying at a news story (i'm not very emotional on the regular), VORACIOUS appetite (seriously.. been awake 2 hours and can't eat enough), mild twinges and fullness in uterus.

Hoping these aren't just related to progesterone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->