AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

Been having soreness in low abdomen all morning. Not cramping or twinges, just feel like I did a lot of lower ab exercise yesterday. Anyone else have this?

Welcome new posters!

northern_me: I've felt that before but not this time around. I say it means there's a construction project going on in there.

12dpo and nothing to report for me . Nary a symptom today or clue as to what is happening in there. I'm ready to throw up my hands but the one time I did get pregnant I didn't have a symptom. I also didn't get my bpf until 18dpo so I really need to dig into work or a book.

Think I'll go to the library for some summer reading stuff or dvds.

northern_me, I'm having that as well.

skimomma, hang in there. everytime is different and I've seen TONS of women not get a single symptom.

I'm having some but not the one solid symptom I'm looking for which is sore bbs! I'm trying to talk myself out of everything I'm feeling. Thankfully, I'll have some answers next week this time.

AF is due the 23rd not the 28th. I don't know how I got that turned around!

Af is due between 24th-28th I think... not sure exactly when I O'd this cycle. Had slight tiny blood in discharge 2 days ago with cramps so keeping my fingers crossed.

Hey Ladies,

been trying for 10 months now, really hope this is the month. Anyone due around the 28th of June? Wana wait with me?

Heya....

I am on the 10th cycle too.... TTC#1... AF expected on 23rd June...

Today it is 11DPO but no symptoms at all.... (Oops.. I just sneezed once now) But I do not have sore nips or cramps at uterus (may be a lil if I think of it), no special type of smells (I am sniffing everything if I cud find a hint... But NOpe! TMI).... Everything tastes the same!

Going Super crazy now....

How's everyone doing today? Not a single sign so far today.

nada for me today northern. I find that I normally get any kind of symptoms in the evening, so we'll see, but so far not a thing!

8 dpo today. Last night I was overly emotional and today I'm having some nausea. Monday can't come soon enough!

Negative cheapie this morning, but that's to be expected at 8dpo. I thought the breast soreness was fading, but it's definitely back today. It's not really strong, but it's there. I still have that heaviness on and off, like I'm a day before my period. It's hard not to get my hopes up this month.

This 2WW is the longest I feel... :coffee:
Had AF like cramps this afternoon.... Seemed :cry: like I'm out this month till I just felt that my CP seems slightly higher and softer than yesterday.... :happydance:
Seriously.... These last 3 days before AF's due date is going to be the hardest....

haha yea it's an insanely tough wait!

I'm finding that I'm fine during the day and almost feel nothing, but by 4 I'm nauseous & tired. Hubby asked if I wanted to go out for drinks tonight and just the thought makes me sick. Also, getting pains in my tummy again.

haha yea it's an insanely tough wait!

I'm finding that I'm fine during the day and almost feel nothing, but by 4 I'm nauseous & tired. Hubby asked if I wanted to go out for drinks tonight and just the thought makes me sick. Also, getting pains in my tummy again.

Oh... Yeah Cutes!!

The same thing happened with me today... Can't believe... We are living such similar lives... across the world!
Anyways... I have a question coming up in the following msg...

Would love it if all dear friends out here trying hard in this cycle, answer it....

What does your CM look like at your current dpo stage?

Mine:
11 dpo : Dry Pasty White

Is anybody getting the same? Does it mean I'm out this month?

Hi Chica I just wrote about this in a different thread, how strange because I don't symptom spot and I was wondering why i am.

So TMI:

I felt a little wet today at 12 dpo and when I checked I had stretchy white cm...not sure if it means anything at all.

10DPO today, not quite sure as we Dtd soooo yeah lol.

But!! Took a wondfo swear i see a smidge of faint line...could be going crazy...probably am. LOL

Let's see mrs!

7dpo - white creamy/watery

10DPO today, not quite sure as we Dtd soooo yeah lol.

But!! Took a wondfo swear i see a smidge of faint line...could be going crazy...probably am. LOL

Wowwww.... Congratulations on your :bfp: !!! I'm sure you made it.... :baby:

At 8dpo, I've got almost no cm to speak of. The tiny bit there is is creamy white. I don't remember what's usual at this point, but I know I always dry up for a bit after O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->