AF due 4th April, anyone else?

Wow Clacko! That's fab! I've been hectic at work ladies sorry! I have tested last night and this morning and it's slowly getting darker. Saving my clearblue digital for Friday. Called my gynae and he's staring me on baby asprin and progesterone as I've had so many early losses so fingers crossed this sticks!!

Just thought I'd add what I did offer toy this month (not sure it made any difference but hey it's worth a try): I took visa in B complex, magnesium, calcium, cranberry tablets & pregnacare conception. We also used conceive plus lubricant.

Congratulations on the BFP to those luck few so far. Hopefully more to come this week.
I tested yesterday (could be anywhere from 9dpo to 12dpo as wasnt checking this month) and it was a BFN. Hoping just to early but not many symptoms and they could just be down to lack of sleep.
Good luck to all testing today! Xx

Thanks for sharing wat u did different this cycle to get your bfp I conceived with preseed both times but this time nothing yet also taking pregnacare but I've noticed I start spotting at 9/10dpo since 2 cycles never happened before so I can't think why. Did u notice any change in your cycle after taking pregnacare? Thinking might try conceive plus.
Sorry about your earlier mc wishing u a sticky this time & hopefully all goes well Hun x

Congratulations on the BFP to those luck few so far. Hopefully more to come this week.
I tested yesterday (could be anywhere from 9dpo to 12dpo as wasnt checking this month) and it was a BFN. Hoping just to early but not many symptoms and they could just be down to lack of sleep.

Hopefully your still early & your bop will soon show fx good luck x

Hi girls
Feeling low, hopeless
11dpo bfn
No symptoms. Those cramps are gone too after 2h yesterday.
AF due on Sunday. Usually spotting starts day before.

I'm feeling itchy....my face and hands mostly, had to lie down,I felt some minor cramps....I just want to know...am I fat or bloated?!? Lol my boo said he noticed that I am eating a lot more....and I am.....I eat cheerios, crackers, anything that will help me feel full because I feel so empty.....I'm like a food monster

Thanks for sharing wat u did different this cycle to get your bfp I conceived with preseed both times but this time nothing yet also taking pregnacare but I've noticed I start spotting at 9/10dpo since 2 cycles never happened before so I can't think why. Did u notice any change in your cycle after taking pregnacare? Thinking might try conceive plus.
Sorry about your earlier mc wishing u a sticky this time & hopefully all goes well Hun x

Hi Mom2sam, no difference in my cycle whilst taking pregnacare. I only used conceive plus this cycle so who knows. Have u tested again this cycle?

I'm feeling itchy....my face and hands mostly, had to lie down,I felt some minor cramps....I just want to know...am I fat or bloated?!? Lol my boo said he noticed that I am eating a lot more....and I am.....I eat cheerios, crackers, anything that will help me feel full because I feel so empty.....I'm like a food monster

Test RonnieV!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed Hun xxxx

13 dpo, bfn again this morning. Expecting af tomorrow. Oh well, my lo is only 7 months and sleeps terribly at night. Not sure we are quite ready for another one yet. I'm getting three new nieces/nephews before Christmas so I'm pretty excited to snuggle all the new babies!!

I see it shell!!!!!!! Omg....so happy for you!!!! I tested bfn yesterday and I only have one frer left so I have to wait....I'm just trying to figure out what these "symptoms" are.....crazy hunger, bloat went away and I can't suck in my tummy....lol....

Hi Mom2sam, no difference in my cycle whilst taking pregnacare. I only used conceive plus this cycle so who knows. Have u tested again this cycle?

Yes I tested yesterday & today bfn fav should be here tomorw or Friday x

I'm 11dpo today and AF due on Saturday 5th so hope you don't mind me joining you ladies.

Congrats on all the BFPs so far!

I'm on my 8th cycle trying to conceive our 1st. The first 6 cycles I found very stressful so for the last 2 cycles I ditched the OPKs, stopped symptom spotting, took up yoga, got back into running, started eating healthier, lost 7lb, and started enjoying BDing rather than it feeling a chore!

Having said that, since 9dpo my skin all over my whole body has been really really itchy to the point I am red raw with scratching...so now I have got wondering if this is my month! :)

FX'd it is and lots of :dust: to all you ladies still waiting to test!

Xx

I'm pretty sure I'm out - tested yesterday after my best friend announced her NTNP after one cycle successful pregnancy. I am incredibly upset and overwhelmingly jealous - it's horrible!!!!

BFN of course and feeling like I do every other time I get AF so I am predicting tomorrow which would make another 28 day cycle - at least that's something!

Good luck to the rest and well done to the lucky ones x

Welcome Bing!
I hope this is your month.
Ttc#1 since October but no bfp yet:(

Keep us posted!

I'm 11dpo today and AF due on Saturday 5th so hope you dwelcomron't mind me joining you ladies.

Congrats on all the BFPs so far!

I'm on my 8th cycle trying to conceive our 1st. The first 6 cycles I found very stressful so for the last 2 cycles I ditched the OPKs, stopped symptom spotting, took up yoga, got back into running, started eating healthier, lost 7lb, and started enjoying BDing rather than it feeling a chore!

Having said that, since 9dpo my skin all over my whole body has been really really itchy to the point I am red raw with scratching...so now I have got wondering if this is my month! :)

FX'd it is and lots of :dust: to all you ladies still waiting to test!

Xx

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-32.jpg

15dpo smu please tell me there getting darker?? X

I think so clacko....they are much darker than the other ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"