AF due 4th April, anyone else?

Why am I craving for fried hot dog and pickles?!? Smh

Af due tomorrow. Been having nothing but fern in on my ovulation microscope for three weeks now. So exhausted. Hopefully tomorrow gives me a good reason! :)

Af due Sunday for me...temp dropped today12dpo..cramping....must be coming early..:(

I think I'm out ladies as I've had my usual pre AF spotting today at 12dpo.

Woke up with a sore throat and now sniffling so think I'm coming down with a cold as well just to make matters worse!

Oh well...role on my holiday in 2.5 weeks where I plan on doing nothing but lying on the beach sunbathing & drinking cocktails! I can't wait! :)

GL to the rest of you ladies!

Xx

Thanks shell bell, bing lucky you sounds good!good luck those stil waiting to test x

No af yet for me. Could be tomorrow. Ewcm this morning which was odd. Not upset at all though as ds was up all night. Got maybe 3 hrs of sleep :( Not really quite ready for another baby yet. I'm just going to enjoy the 3 new nieces/nephews I'm getting in the next little bit :D

No AF yet I'm expecting it tomorrow but still POAS and wishing and hoping.

I know I'm out this cycle which makes it so hard after my "bff" announced her pregnancy after one cycle of NTNP.

FML

Hi ladies, was very excited with these tests this morning until my doc called me. He said my hcg levels are 113, which is low. Going to have them redone on Monday! Anyone had similar hcg levels and all be okay :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 12
I wouldn't worry too much about your levels, as long as there rising on Mondays test. When I found out I was pregnant with dd my levels were 14 but she was fine. Doctor never requested me to have my levels done. As long as my digi next week changes I think I'll be happy that my levels are rising.

I know it's easy to say but I wouldn't worry too much. Some peoples levels rise slowly and some fast.
https://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

Take a look at the link, your level is in range and like it says, it's not the level it's how it rises xxx

Thanks so much Clacko! My bloods were done yesterday at 13dpo so hopefully 113 is all fine!!! It's just worrying rafter having 3 losses last year. How are u doing?

I think 113 for 13dpo is good cause you might of only finished implanting the day you got bfp. You may of only had 50 two days before and 25 to start with so is doubling how it should! If that makes sense, everyone has a different level to start with. If you only started with ten would take about 4-5 days to get to 113 :) xxx

Plus......your cb digi is spot on with your dates so levels are right for how far on you are. My doctor hasn't done my levels but I know if my digi changes next week my levels must be rising as they should x

Thanks Clacko! Appreciate it! :hugs:

Doctors office just called again to say that they got my progesterone levels back and they are 138. They said that is a great number and if I was having a threatened miscarriage it would be below 50. We are going to redo my bloods on Monday morning but at least now I feel a lot better xxxx

AF is due tomorrow! It normally comes the exact day it's due so no waiting around for me. I hope it doesn't come so bad. I have mild cramps and that 'feeling' you get where you think you've come on. I thought I had yesterday but TMI sorry I was just very wet down there. No bloating, no skin breakout. Very weird, body must be playing tricks again x

I had bad cramps a few days before af was due too, it's also normal in early pregnancy so your not out yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->