AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

Loving this thread! Love the BFP's!!!!!!!

MegNE922, POAS! :) let us know the results tomorrow!

Lindsvancamp, I spot after working out mid cycle too. It is like a tanish color. So thrown off by it.

Oregoon, CONGRATS! So happy for you!

Rainbow, you're not out until she actually shows! Hang in there, FX.

RYoung, Congrats! So many BFP lately!

Thanks everyone!! i was really not expecting that!! I got this sudden urge after another wave of cramps that felt like AF was right around the corner. And I also had a (albeit TINY) glob of yellow jello/snot cm when I checked my cervix (which also made me crampy, and was another thing that made me jump to test). I can't wait to upload picture!!!

FX crossed for those waiting to test!!

I am so shocked at 9dpo how dark my line is!! (not super dark, but not a quinter!!)

the picture is a little blurry, but you can see my line! It came up right away and was barely visable and has gotten darker as it dried. Still can't believe it! and DH is working! I would have waited to test until he was home but I was expecting a BFN!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=259019

Ok I don't see the picture, here is the link to it at countdown to pregnancy,

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=259019

Congrats Oregoon & RYoung! How wonderful! :happydance:

...I'm spotting this evening which is typically how AF starts for me... but she's a day earlier than last month, and she was a day earlier then too. AF, you fickle unreliable taunting... Mehhhh.

Congrats ryoung & oregoon! :) so exciting.

I am still clinging to hope even though I'm sure AF is just round the corner...

Chuck us some of that babydust? Lol

Xxx

OMG! Congrats girls!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!
I'll test @ 10dpo tomorrow and see what happens ;)

For those who are temping and got their bfps what was your temperature? I did my temperature, I didn't take it as soon as I woke up but it was 98.1

Mine is up and down, have a look at my chart (I temp in Celcius, but you can view in F)
It also really depends on what your "normal" is!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d0d3d

Well. This can't be implantation bleeding as it turned into more of a pink/red flow tonight. Just wondering why AF decided to come early?? I have had consistent 28 day cycles since stopping bc and this cycle was only 24 days?!

Sorry to hear that linds, could you have ovulated earlier?

Thanks, I actually did ovulate earlier this cycle, but was happy about it because I think I was ovulating too late in my cycle and I thought my body was normalizing after being on birth control.. since I o'd earlier and AF came early i think my problem is a too short luteal phase.
Anyone have/had this problem? I may need to speak to my doctor.

Do you temp? My cycles are around 25-28 days, but I ovulate as early as CD10, my luteal phase is pretty long.

I do not temp, not yet anyways! I have been tracking my ovulation by my EWCM and O pains. I have been getting them on the same days each cycle, this cycle they came 2-3 days earlier. I also used an OPK that was positive. I want to temp next cycle...just waiting for AF to come full on. I've had enough of this spotting!

Well if you ovulated earlier, than your luteal phase should have been the same (ie not an issue)... if you think the spotting is a problem you can get your progesterone tested.

MegNE922, POAS! :) let us know the results tomorrow!

Lindsvancamp, I spot after working out mid cycle too. It is like a tanish color. So thrown off by it.

Oregoon, CONGRATS! So happy for you!

Rainbow, you're not out until she actually shows! Hang in there, FX.

RYoung, Congrats! So many BFP lately!

thank you :)

The wait is terrible! I get home from my girls weekend tomorrow and I'm not ready to test :( I wish I could get more symptoms somehow. Sore boobs are the only thing consistently sticking around. I don't have any tests at home so I'm gonna try to wait until Friday to buy a digital.

Keep me posted everyone. I love the updates!

cutieq, you are strong to hold out and not test! I always give in to an IC haha

cutieq, you are strong to hold out and not test! I always give in to an IC haha

It's only because of the previous bfn's :( I really give myself a hard time when I test and don't give AF a chance. I think about it constantly so that's just as bad lol

Don't feel bad, I tested BFN this afternoon....I think to myself just wait, just wait and then BOOM I'm peeing in a cup :)

Oregoon & Ryoung congrats you guys are giving me hope!

Constant sore boobs is a good sign tho @cutieq

@kywnia still keeping FX for you :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=259174

Here is the link to my test pic!

I told DH and he was super happy :) started thinking about all sorts of stuff. We went out to dinner to celebrate just the 3 of us ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->