• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

How ya feeling mm? Linds, could be implantation!

I don't know how to feel. Still holding into my symptoms - wishing I had some nausea or heightened smells. Something other than sore boobs and weirdness (that could be af). I have no desire to test, which is weird! I want to hold out as long as humanely positive.

I'm 9dpo. Fighting the urge to test I think seeing the BFN bc it's quite early will bum me out.
Still slightly crampy, hungry all the time an exhausted all day.
It's still a week until AF an I don't usually get symptoms this early for the witch.
Hmmmm. Maybe test tomorrow? Haha. HELP!

Haha. I think I will in the morning. 10dpo then and it's Easter BFP telling us we've got a little jelly bean would be awesome. As I get excited already. 😕

When in doubt- POAS. haha. If you have some cheapies I say go for it, that is the only reason I have tested before AF.

Well, i dont know what is going on. Did not spot at all over night and have had a tiny bit after I just worked out. Waiting to see if AF decides to show her face today! Tested again this morning but still BFN. I will prob keep testing in the morn until she comes. Praying she doesnt and this is implantation bleeding!! Ive been googling up a storm wondering when women see a BFP after implantation bleeding. It could take 2 days after it stops. I shall wait!

I got my BFP!!!!!! Once I figure out a way to post a pic I'll show you guys :)

Congrats to everyone with bfps!

This thread is hard to keep up with! Now that i have found my phone 3 days later, in thr LAUNDRY HAMPER, LOL), I can hopefully keep up. :)

I am 8-9 dpo today and I'm feeling up and down. At times i feel normal. Then I feel crampy and think it's too early for that...and look back on my chart, only to find last month I had cramp around this time too. ..and a bfn. Who knows if lasts months cramps were like these though....I think every month I enter any symptom into my chart with hopeful thinking:dohh:

My one bb felt sore earlier and i was excited until i remembered DS gasnt nursed in two days and it is likely related to that.

I am sooooooo tempted to test. But I'm not wasting an frer on disappointment! I'm heading to dollarstore soon, and if they have stocked up on tests, I will definitely pick up a few! And then test tomorrow morning! Not sure why I want to torture myself! But I feel like waiting for AF is just as bad!! :/

Congrats oregoon!!!:)

13 dpo

woke up feeling like I was on my period because of the strong cramps that I was having. I guess its safe to assume that I'm out :(

Lindsvancamp: this was our first cycle off BC! Don't hate me lol :) I was temping and knew I was ovulating, and we bd'd a lot, but I tested on 9dpo and got BFN... 12 dpo today and BFP!! I am hoping it's a sticky one!

So exciting oregoon!!! :) :)

I came back because i have noticed something different with myself. Extreme fatigue. I napped the other day for the first time in foreverrrrrr and got up for a few minutes then went back for another nap (in the sun on the couch while the kids watched a movie). I figured it was just boredom from not having my phone, lol. Then that night i fell asleep at 10:30 and I'm normally a night owl, up to 12-1 am. Then the next day(yesterday), I woke up expecting to be rested and wasn't. ...buy it was also yucky rainy day so that could have been why. Spent a lazy day on couch. Lol then had a burst of energy, but fell asleep while putting the kids to bed and didn't wake up until 9 this morning. It is now 1:01 and i think i could nap....wish i had a cheapo test take!

For those who are temping and got their bfps what was your temperature? I did my temperature, I didn't take it as soon as I woke up but it was 98.1

I'm really fighting the urge to test as now i feel slightly feverish!!!

Maybe I am just getting sick....

trying hard not to justify peeing on my million dollar frer...someone help!!!

Well. This can't be implantation bleeding as it turned into more of a pink/red flow tonight. Just wondering why AF decided to come early?? I have had consistent 28 day cycles since stopping bc and this cycle was only 24 days?!

Sorry to hear that linds, could you have ovulated earlier?

Thanks, I actually did ovulate earlier this cycle, but was happy about it because I think I was ovulating too late in my cycle and I thought my body was normalizing after being on birth control.. since I o'd earlier and AF came early i think my problem is a too short luteal phase.
Anyone have/had this problem? I may need to speak to my doctor.

Do you temp? My cycles are around 25-28 days, but I ovulate as early as CD10, my luteal phase is pretty long.

How ya feeling mm? Linds, could be implantation!

I don't know how to feel. Still holding into my symptoms - wishing I had some nausea or heightened smells. Something other than sore boobs and weirdness (that could be af). I have no desire to test, which is weird! I want to hold out as long as humanely positive.

I'm not too bad yet, boobs sore on and off, mild headache, a bit tired... but I know that pretty soon the nausea and extreme fatigue will hit so trying to enjoy the fewer symptoms now :haha:

When are you planning to test?

Well. This can't be implantation bleeding as it turned into more of a pink/red flow tonight. Just wondering why AF decided to come early?? I have had consistent 28 day cycles since stopping bc and this cycle was only 24 days?!

Sorry to hear that linds, could you have ovulated earlier?

Thanks, I actually did ovulate earlier this cycle, but was happy about it because I think I was ovulating too late in my cycle and I thought my body was normalizing after being on birth control.. since I o'd earlier and AF came early i think my problem is a too short luteal phase.
Anyone have/had this problem? I may need to speak to my doctor.

Do you temp? My cycles are around 25-28 days, but I ovulate as early as CD10, my luteal phase is pretty long.

I do not temp, not yet anyways! I have been tracking my ovulation by my EWCM and O pains. I have been getting them on the same days each cycle, this cycle they came 2-3 days earlier. I also used an OPK that was positive. I want to temp next cycle...just waiting for AF to come full on. I've had enough of this spotting!

Omg omg! !!! I got a bfp!!!!!! A bfp!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!! How do you attach pictures!?!?! Freaking out! SO HAPPY!!!

Congrats to all with the BFP's :-D xxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->