• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

Anyone willing to analyze a FF chart? I'm SO thrown off by it. When I look at it, I think that I ovulated on CD 12, but they're saying CD 17. I wasn't tracking my CM so I don't have that and I didn't take OPK's this month because I was trying to not be too obsessive since we had already planned to BD every other day starting on CD 8 and going until CD 16. We didn't end up BD on CD 16 because I started having mid cycle spotting and I thought I had already O'd. Any input?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4144e3

Anyone willing to analyze a FF chart? I'm SO thrown off by it. When I look at it, I think that I ovulated on CD 12, but they're saying CD 17. I wasn't tracking my CM so I don't have that and I didn't take OPK's this month because I was trying to not be too obsessive since we had already planned to BD every other day starting on CD 8 and going until CD 16. We didn't end up BD on CD 16 because I started having mid cycle spotting and I thought I had already O'd. Any input?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4144e3

It's hard to say. There is a big dip on CD12, but not really a rise in temperature after. CD15 is another possibility. Why do you think it was CD12?

I figured CD 12 because I started spotting 3 days after and that is the exact same thing that happened last month, I had spotting 3 days after O day. Seems my chances went from possible, to slim/none for this month :(

AHHHH BPF!!!!
Couldn't stop myself from testing this morning @ 11DPO :) :)
It still isn't quite real, needs time to sink in :)

Hearty congratulations mmMIm!! H&H 9 months!:flower:

I am 11 dpo too today and wanted to test really bad...but in the last minute I changed my mind.

I am so sorry for you Macy. Hope the next cycle is fruitful!:thumbup:

Congrats mmMim!!!! Here's to a H&H 9 Mo!!!!

I'm not 100% sure when I O'd but I should be about 11DPO myself & so far have been able to keep myself from testing but I'm starting to think I might cave & test on Sunday even tho AF isn't due until Tues.

My Symptoms are:

Full/bloated feeling
rise in my temp
watery cm
extreme thirst
anxious energy (but I believe that is because I am SO anxious)
The past two mornings I woke up a ball of energy - acting all happy/goofy which is very unlike me when AF is so close to arriving
some mild pulling type cramps

But the pesimist in me also must note these PMS/AF symptoms:

break out on my face - usually I get one big PMS pimple but I got 2 on my chin & one under my nose >.<
Grumpy mood/lack of patients
bloating could be an AF sign as well.

I hate being in limbo like this. It is driving me crazy!!!!

Congrats mmMIm Nice to see some bfps! :)

I'll be 11dpo tomorrow, but after 2bfns will be putting off testing until Sunday.
If we get our BFP this month we'd be due NYE!!

Please share some baby dust our way!! :) lol

Xxx

5 and mmMim- if I get a BFP I'll be due NYE also! (Which just so happens to be our anniversary!) :) :)

Well. This can't be implantation bleeding as it turned into more of a pink/red flow tonight. Just wondering why AF decided to come early?? I have had consistent 28 day cycles since stopping bc and this cycle was only 24 days?!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Wooooooo lots of wishes for new years babies :)

Well. This can't be implantation bleeding as it turned into more of a pink/red flow tonight. Just wondering why AF decided to come early?? I have had consistent 28 day cycles since stopping bc and this cycle was only 24 days?!

Sorry to hear that linds, could you have ovulated earlier?

I figured CD 12 because I started spotting 3 days after and that is the exact same thing that happened last month, I had spotting 3 days after O day. Seems my chances went from possible, to slim/none for this month :(

Don't give up hope! There is a huge thread in the TTC groups forum, lots of ladies with spotting still spotted the cycle that they got preg... :flower:

Literally the same thing happened to me! My cycle was randomly only 24 days this month. Weird!

Sorry to hear that linds, could you have ovulated earlier?

Thanks, I actually did ovulate earlier this cycle, but was happy about it because I think I was ovulating too late in my cycle and I thought my body was normalizing after being on birth control.. since I o'd earlier and AF came early i think my problem is a too short luteal phase.
Anyone have/had this problem? I may need to speak to my doctor.

Literally the same thing happened to me! My cycle was randomly only 24 days this month. Weird!

SO weird!! and annoying. Hoping this next cycle is our BFP!!

not at all trying to get your hopes up but implantation can sometimes resemble your period and can be pink or red and not always brown or light pink like they say , FX for you hun :)

Sorry linds :(

Looks like I'll be joining you shortly- I caved in & tested again this morning at 11dpo & bfn again :( so pretty sure I'm out.

I know it's not over till AF arrives but I'm sure that's only a matter of time. Odd symptoms I've had can mostly be put down to a cold I'm not able to shake & what I think may be sciatica causing back/hip/righ hand sided pains down my thigh/groin area. Only thing I can't explain is the spots- I've never had spots, even as a teenager, so not sure what's going on- hope it won't happen every month from now onward! :/

Anyway, best of luck to everyone still in the game :)

Xxx

Just tested as well at 12DPO, BFN for me too. I'll see what the witch decides to do but meanwhile I'm adjusting to the idea of being out. Cycle 2, here we come...! :coffee:

Im trying not to think about it even though it's hard lol.. (Got a first response peg test from tesco and tested Thursday but that was BFN.. I have one left so gonna wait and see if AF shows as due on Tuesday if not earlier).. (Resisting the temptation of using the second lol)
If AF dose arrive I'm gonna try the opk see if they are any good..

Good luck to all..x

Feeling super queasy this morning, pregnancy dream last night involved a super secret code for telling people you are expecting before you want to officially announce it, you wear a colored rubber band in a special way, in my case I wrapped it around my glasses...not quite as weird as some of my other dreams but obviously my subconscious is as obsessed as my conscious self.

I'm a week past O, crampy on and off throughout the day, super tired, ive had some light tan discharge, lots of wet slippery cm, constipation...pretty much feeling exactly like I did last month which makes me excited (last month I got a BFP) but nervous because it didn't stick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->