Af due around 26th July..anyone want to buddy up x

Apple111

Reaction score
Hi ladies, back here again. In tww after mc in march. This is officially 2nd month of ttc but we have def put most effort in this month. We bd 5 times over fertile week with gap in between to let little swimmers mature :) around o day then bd day after. I have been taking vitamins and folic acid and cut out caffeine.
I'm really hoping I can take a more relaxed approach this month as I was devastated when af arrived last month..would be nice to have few ladies to chat to an keep each other sane. I know it's hard not to symptom watch as I was convinced last month I had them all and I was testing constantly. Really want to hold off this time as it's too stressful. I used clear blue o predictor with smiley face this month so feel we have done everything we can.. Fx ladies hope we get some sticky beans this cycle

Apple xx:hugs:

Hi Apple! I will definitely buddy up with you. AF is due around the same time for me as well. Praying she doesn't show :winkwink:
I am 40, have 14 year old boy/girl twins, and my hubby and I decided to try for one more. We just aren't ready to be done. We went through fertility drugs and IUI with our twins, but this time we wanted to do it naturally.
The tww is about to drive me nuts... I used to be such a patient person, now - not so much. It would be great to have someone else who is going through the same thing around the same time to talk with.

Hi twotogo :) nice to have u on board. I have two children too. This will be first for me and new partner. My Children are 15 boy and 9 boy.. Although both think they are 18 lol...my partner has an 18yr old daughter and 15 yr old son.. I'm 34 n oh is 42.. We just feel we have so much to give a little one.. We did try after Christmas and caught 1st cycle but unfortunately lost LO at 12 weeks , that was 30 march.. We are both nervous about trying again but at same time want it so bad.. Be great to chat through this nightmare two weeks.. I'm trying best to distract myself .. How are u doing xx

Hi Apple and twotogo mind if I join? I also suffered a loss in match. My first pregnancy :-( on with ttc and used cb digis and dtd the day before, and day after. I'm due my af 21/22 of this month. Are you having any symptoms?

Hi Fletch. Glad to have you join!
I'm trying to keep myself distracted as well. Considering scrubbing the house from top to bottom... kind of needs it anyway.
I'm afraid to think about symptoms. I've had them before and been soooooo disappointed. I'm afraid to be hopeful, but yet I am. Does that make sense?

that makes perfect sense. i feel exactly the same. but cant help symptom spot. yes i have been cleaning all day and getting rid of things we dont need to keep my mind busy x

hi ladies can i join? will be testing round about the same time fx for us all hope we see some bfp's on here soon :) any1 around 3dpo? xxxx

Hi fletch and wabtbb2 glad u have joined in. I think I'm roughly 2dpo I too used cb digy this month and bd few times around smiley faces so hoping done enough... It's do hard not to symptom watch. My tummy had been very uncomfortable today but I had this last month n af arrived in full force so gonna try best and not build hopes up.. Be great of we had some bfps this month .. Keep us posted ladies:)

Can I just ask what ur views are on dtd in tww.. Do u think this is ok or has anyone read that u shouldn't ??

Baby dust to all xxxxx

We do. Tbh I have never even thought whether or not we can during the tww. Are you worried about it? Xx

Hi Ladies!
May I join this awesome group of gals?
Me and DH went through ectopic pregnancy early March that thankfully was treated chemically and left my tubes alone. It was awful though, Methotreaxte is brutal!
We are keeping our fingers crossed this cycle.
****** I wish you all baby dust ************

HI Apple :)
I could use a buddy to keep me sain myself. im 5dpo and have been trying for a few months now. I have a few signs but could be just me symptom watching. my afday is the 24 so far so good.:thumbup:

I am waiting with afew people but want to wait with you guys too.. The 26 I will be at 28 of my cycle.. So it will be close to the best time to test if I dont get AF before, been symptom spotting like crazy but dont want to over think things.. I havent been pregnant for over 5 years. It was so easy the first 2 times but I'm scared this time it will take longer cuz I am 27 almost 28.. So I guess if it was ever going to be longer than 1 month of TTC it will be with this one...

I have been symptom spotting like crazy too. i O'd onthe ninth and am impaciant to see if af comes or not. my first child happened the same month i ttc, but now it has been six months and im 22. five years isnt too long, my friend had her baby 10yrs after her firstand got pregnant the 2nd month she ttc.

I have been symptom spotting like crazy too. i O'd onthe ninth and am impaciant to see if af comes or not. my first child happened the same month i ttc, but now it has been six months and im 22. five years isnt too long, my friend had her baby 10yrs after her firstand got pregnant the 2nd month she ttc.

Ooooo that is encouraging!! Looking forward to more symptom spotting with you guys!!..

:thumbup::thumbup:

We do. Tbh I have never even thought whether or not we can during the tww. Are you worried about it? Xx

Hi hon, lol yes was little concerned about it but know I'm probably being ott about it . I'm just nervous after mc I think as it was pretty traumatic , ended up in a& e at 12 weeks n it took them 4 hours to stop bleeding, nightmare for all involved. was then admitted and put on iron for 6 weeks. I keep thinking if a little bean decided together comfy I might shake it out haha.. Know I'm being daft..hope ur doing ok :dust::dust:

Hi Ladies!
May I join this awesome group of gals?
Me and DH went through ectopic pregnancy early March that thankfully was treated chemically and left my tubes alone. It was awful though, Methotreaxte is brutal!
We are keeping our fingers crossed this cycle.
****** I wish you all baby dust ************

Nice to have u on board x:dust::dust:

HI Apple :)
I could use a buddy to keep me sain myself. im 5dpo and have been trying for a few months now. I have a few signs but could be just me symptom watching. my afday is the 24 so far so good.:thumbup:

Nice to have u board.. :dust::dust:

:happydance:Morning ladies , how are we all today.. Well it's 6.30 am when I am and I'm awake and on b&b already so shows where my head is haha...that's me trying not to focus on tww as much this month...yeah right...:) I'm 3dpo now,. Drag..... Drag.... Good job we have this wonderful site to keep us sane....well suppose I better start getting ready for work.. At least that's a distraction .. Hope u have a good day gals n that we start getting some symptoms soon xxx would be so nice if we got some bfps this month ...

Come on little beans ...get comfy !!!!!:dust::happydance:

Okay, I said I wasn't going to symptom spot, but who am I kidding???:wacko:
So, here goes. My breasts were sore on the day I o'd, and they have been sore every since. Probably normal? Also, both of my ovaries are hurting a bit, and I have been cramping slightly since last night. I am either 3 or 4 dpo. These are probably all normal dpo symptoms, so I am trying not to get my hopes up - but I know I will. :shrug:

I'm also 3/4dpo I've been really bloated and gassy.. I've also had a lot of twinges pulling light cramps and such but I'm not getting my hopes up incase this is due to ovulation.. I'm hoping that this is the month though because I ovulated on the side I have a tube :) keeping my fingers crossed but trying not to get my hopes up too much! So just for me personally I'll be writing down how I'm feeling and won't be calling it "symtoms" so I'm not too disappointed if af shows her rotten face! I shall still be obsessing over reading. Everyone else's symptoms though :) really hope this is the month for lots of bfp's on here babydust to you all ladies! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->