Af due around 26th July..anyone want to buddy up x

Hi HWPG, am i here the only one with a 17 day luteal phase??!! gosh i O' approx at day 11 but still get a 28 day cycle, sometimes a 26... but mostly 28 day ones.

Hi ilovepiano I O'd on cycle day 11/12 too which would also give me a long LP.. can only be a good thing right? Well I know I'm only 3/4dpo but for the last few days I've been having pains on my right side where I O'd, this is the side I have a tube.. I know I'm probably being ridiculous and there's probably no way you could feel it, but I'm scared I may be having another ectopic. I know I'm probably being paranoid but these twinges/pains are out of the norm for me.. god willing its a good sign, just guess I'm bound to freak out ... God why does this tww need to be sooo damn stressful! So glad I've got a place to vent! Xxx

i already caved lol, i tested today and im only 7dpo :) im getting a few symptoms but i also am symptom hunting lol. ttc can get so stressful im glad everyne is so supportive:hugs:

Hey everyone, can I join? I'm 8dpo today, :witch: due the 24th but I'm far from expecting it :haha:

No symptoms, just a whole lot of bloating! I feel huge :wacko:

Hi!! I'm 10dpo, can I join as well? I've been feeling LOTS of symptoms, and hoping they're not just PMS symptoms. I tested 2 days ago and got a BFN, so I'm nervous to test again but want to sooooo badly! I've had a lot of period-like cramping today, it's weird to get cramping this soon before AF. My AF is expected on Sunday the 22nd.

We've been trying for 4 months and I "feel" pregnant every time. haha! The only thing that's different this time is extremely sore nipples and throbbing boobs. I don't have that with just PMS so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is it!

Lots of baby dust to you all!! :)

i tested on saturday and got a neg. havent gotten soar nipples or boobs yet, im hoping more symptoms come along though. i start the 24th and am getting alot of throbbing pain, not crampy but achy, joint pain, dizzy, nausia, ect. so im hopeful. i hope everyone gets a wonderful surprise this month:)

I'm really nervous just because this is the last cycle that we can try for another 10 months. Being a teacher, I REALLY don't want a due date near an out of town wedding in May OR near the start of a new school year. I've done that twice and it was no fun at all! So if we don't get a BFP this month, our TTC is over for a long while. :sad2:

You ladies are so encouraging, I just love it. Thank you so much! I'm in no way symptomatic but have no prev pregnancies, so nothing to reflect on, and I've heard some women don't know until after pos hpt .... So I'm not going to get my hopes up until July 24.... But it sure is hard not to hope! Sounds like there's a lot of positive energy and dust around here!!

:( i hope the pregnancy fairy visits you this month. i was pregnant during school and know how hard it is to work around it. I have my fx for you.

Can I join as well?? I am due july 28th....already I have been feeling exhausted, sore boobs, have been soooo emotional lately, and my lower abdomen feels HUGE! I know it is prob all in my head but I LOVE knowing I am not the only person going through this!

fx!!!

well today feeling very tired, crampy (hoping its not AF)
still not having normal AF symptoms which makes me still hopeful
Lower back sore and peeing ALL the time.. Hoping all is well with you girls!!

:( i hope the pregnancy fairy visits you this month. i was pregnant during school and know how hard it is to work around it. I have my fx for you.

Thank you so much!! I'm doing the same for you! :dust:

Im due exactly on the 26th!! I hope & pray she stays away!! grrr

Good Luck ladies!! I“m crossing everything for all of Us!!

Hi ilovepiano I O'd on cycle day 11/12 too which would also give me a long LP.. can only be a good thing right? Well I know I'm only 3/4dpo but for the last few days I've been having pains on my right side where I O'd, this is the side I have a tube.. I know I'm probably being ridiculous and there's probably no way you could feel it, but I'm scared I may be having another ectopic. I know I'm probably being paranoid but these twinges/pains are out of the norm for me.. god willing its a good sign, just guess I'm bound to freak out ... God why does this tww need to be sooo damn stressful! So glad I've got a place to vent! Xxx

I really hope it's only a good sign for you!! :hugs: and no i don't feel the side from which i O, i just hope the little swimmers do! :haha:

Morning girls!!!! I can't believe how many of us there are now lol.... Fab ... Baby dust to all... Welcome to all the new ladies.. Xx

i also would like to wait till AF is due to test, but i'm also awfully curious. what's the earliest day that you can test on and get good results? i guess it's still AF day! :wacko:

With my first i got a BFP on 13dpo and it was a pretty clear line. I've seen on here BFP's as early 10dpo.

I am 10 dpo and and another BFN with FMU. I have been trying for now two cycles since a twin m/c in March and a singleton in October. I starting to think I am out this month as well!

Im due exactly on the 26th!! I hope & pray she stays away!! grrr

Good Luck ladies!! I“m crossing everything for all of Us!!

I'm due on the 26th as well - and praying for the same.
My boobs are so sore, but I don't know if that is just from ovulation. I usually don't feel this way, but then I don't ovulate all the time either, so I just don't know. I'm thinkin' it's too early to have symptoms. :shrug: What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->