AF due June 8th. Who wants to wait with me??

I have just been having some strong shooting pains in my uterus and now they in my lower back. Last cycle i had really sore BBs, I thought it was a good sign because they are never sore before AF, but I was wrong :( not sure I will have any definite pg symptoms.

My boobs are killing me! I can't stand wearing any clothes and I kept waking last night when I rolled over and they got squashed. Omg owww. Might be a good sign? I don't normally get sore boobs, I did last months when I had a chemical and when I was pregnant. I so thought I was out but here I am still symptom spotting :/ I am going to cave and buy a FRER and test tomorrow.... Or maybe later today haha

7dpo today and basically nothing that's making me think this is my month. Craving watermelon though lol not sure if that's something or not

Only time will tell!! :coffee:

7Dpo and i tested :dohh: Just couldn't help myself when I woke up!

6dpo and trying to distract myself from testing too early! Some crampy feeling off and on for two days, slight back pain and itchy nipples-anyone had that before?? Lol. Trying to symptom spot but really really hoping we caught the egg this month!

Good Luck all waiting to test :dust:

Still no show of AF.

6dpo and trying to distract myself from testing too early! Some crampy feeling off and on for two days, slight back pain and itchy nipples-anyone had that before?? Lol. Trying to symptom spot but really really hoping we caught the egg this month!

Hiya Hun, I'm 7dpo, since 4dpo had crampy/pulling feeling low on left side an lower backache, nipples are sensitive today. So I'm with you on those things! Let's hope they lead to a :bfp:

I tested. But the chemist only had the crystal clear brand and they are known for evaps. There was a shadow of something on it but I think it was an evap. So now I got some frers and will test in the morning. AF due Sunday so still early I guess

Did another cheapie test this morning at 8dpo, still a bfn, but still very early I guess.

:flower: Mine was a BFN too, convinced myself this morning that I thought I saw the slightest shadow but once dry it was non existent...

Think ttc is making me lose the plot :dohh: I'm only 7dpo, due AF on Monday so still super early...Hoping we all get our bfp this month

:dust:

I am 4dpo I know I defo ov as a check up scan after my miscarriage showed me the egg. Obviously they could not tell me anything but was told my uterus is looking good lol and the egg has been released to fx. I can't stand waiting I am not a patient person. I ov on Friday/ sat just gone me and hub bd on we'd fri sat and sun lady doing my scan said I could have done with leaving sat but hey ho I saw the op and took it lol

I'm 8dpo today and have an abnormally increased sense of smell that is making me nauseated.

Hopefully this is a good sign!!!

I'm 8dpo today and have an abnormally increased sense of smell that is making me nauseated.

Hopefully this is a good sign!!!

Fingers crossed for you! It sounds promising!! :thumbup:

I've still got the funny twinge pains every so often on my left side and my boobs are slightly sore (Still think itd due to prodding them to check if they are though :dohh:)

7/8dpo I think and nothing new or different, feeling miserable about this cycle though :|

babyjan - doesn't mean you're out though, could be implanting late you never know! :flower:

I know Jessica but its soo annoying feeling like its never going to happen! x

I know what you mean babyjan - I'm convinced the symptoms I've got are to do with coming off bcp and not a bfp as been having them from too early on for it to make sense... :shrug: Driving me mad cos my symptoms are making me think i'm pg but I just know i'm not going to be.

I'm due June 6! -- although i'm hoping its a no-show! This is my 8th cycle... the only symptoms i'm having that are out of the ordinary for me are... heart burn... and loss of appetite.. i just don't feel like eating, i'm not hungry and nothing is appealing to me.... i haven't really heard anyone ever talk about that.. so i don't know, whats up with that!!! Good Luck to you ladies!!!

BabyCBelly, I'm due June 7th. I tested 8dpo and got a BFN, so now I am just waiting to see if AF shows. I've had the same thing though. . . I just don't have much of an appetite and some things just don't taste the same to me. I could be all in my head though!! Good luck to you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->