AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

I'm trying for my 2nd, this is the first with my DH though, but his 2nd also

I can not wait to test! I keep thinking everything is a symptom lol
How are you girls feeling today?

Hey there. Mind if I join in? I'm due up for AF on the day of or the day after Thanksgiving. I haven't been charting or temping but I'm almost certain I O'd on time. This month is a rough one for me. I'd be having a baby this week instead of on here if he'd stuck in there. Hoping for :bfp: for all of us!

Af is due here on Thanksgiving day too!! Coincidentally, that's my anniversary too! So I'm really hoping for a bfp for a gift this year! lol
I'm only like 4 dpo, but I'm already testing.......terrible I know!

I am also due for AF on Thanksgiving. I feel like giving up since this is my 10th cycle TTC. All I can hope is that I can get a BFP instead of all the BFNs I have been getting.

This will be my second child (I have a dd that is 4 and half)!! I am going to try and hold out and not test until I am 10dpo but we will see how that goes. I keep thinking that every little thing is a symptom and then I remember every month I have symptoms!! lol Though I did have some cramping in my cervix area and a lot of mucus but I am trying not to read into it as anything yet!!

Yay for Thanksgiving babies! We've been ttc #1 for a year, and I really want to Christmas present! I'm hoping to hold out on testing until the 23rd or 24th, but I'm sure I'll break down before that! Symptom spotting makes it so hard, though I haven't been too bad about it the past two months. It's hitting me hard right now though, bc I had spotting today, which I never have until the day before AF. It's too soon to be IB, but it got my hopes up too much! Good luck to everyone! We're bound to get a couple BFP's in this group!

I'm trying not to drive myself nuts, LOL. :wacko: Thankfully work is getting busier and busier by the day so I don't have time to think about the whole TWW or POAS. I say that now... I'll probably be a quivering mess by the time next Thursday rolls around, of course only if AF hasn't shown by then.

Is anyone else here trying for their first baby? This is my 3rd month NTNP (but I tracked my cycles for a year prior while WTT) and I am sooooooo hoping for a sticky bean this cycle!!!

We are also trying for our first :) I just started charting and OPK's this month. It can be a bit stressful keeping up with it all! It's crazy that a few months ago I told my self I would be nonchalant about the whole thing. But I guess I became a little impatient :dohh:

:cry: hatbox so sorry to hear that :hugs: I hope you get a BFP this turkey day! :dust:

3kiddosmaybe4 my anniversary is on the 22nd , that's close to yours!
I'm going to test on the 22nd, I have a FREr and a digi that I'm saving

Jwalk16 I know how you fel (kinda) this is my 5th cycle tttc but its been 9 months now! Oh how I hate my long cycles, ill only have one more cycle for 2011, after this one

Crohnsmommy iv been symptom spotting ALL day lol iv also been having some pain too

Mrsattard that sounds like a good sign, it could def be IB! :dust:

Well it looks like there's a bunch of us all waiting for Turkey Day!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hatbox, I feel what you're going through. I would have been having my baby girl in 3 weeks too :( So I really want a BFP before that date rolls around.

For me, I've been pregnant 8 times. I have 3 children.

:cry: I got prego when I first met DH (we weren't ttc) and sadly I lost it
Now years later were ttc and having a hard time

:hugs: I hope we all get a BFP soon!
Only more week to go!

This will be our third. If I don't get a BFP this month then that's it. No more trying for me. Hubby's changed his mind. So I really need one this month.
luvymom, I'm sorry that we are sitting in the same boat. This month's gotta be it right?
Anybody else hear those tests calling their names? Way too early I know, but I can hear that whisper!

Well FF moved my O day like I thought it would so I am now only 3dpo instead of 6dpo!!!lol

I'm trying not to drive myself nuts, LOL. :wacko: Thankfully work is getting busier and busier by the day so I don't have time to think about the whole TWW or POAS. I say that now... I'll probably be a quivering mess by the time next Thursday rolls around, of course only if AF hasn't shown by then.

Is anyone else here trying for their first baby? This is my 3rd month NTNP (but I tracked my cycles for a year prior while WTT) and I am sooooooo hoping for a sticky bean this cycle!!!

We are also trying for our first :) I just started charting and OPK's this month. It can be a bit stressful keeping up with it all! It's crazy that a few months ago I told my self I would be nonchalant about the whole thing. But I guess I became a little impatient :dohh:

I charted/temped for a whole year before we started NTNP. For us, it was more important to avoid pregnancy for that year (lots of reasons) than it was for us to get pregnant the on the first cycle we stop preventing. So far I've been really good about not being obsessive... but I think if I don't see a :bfp: by the end of the year I'll change my tune.

How are we feeling today, ladies? I was kind of an emotional roller coaster last night... I snapped at DH for literally no reason. :dohh: And then cried about it. :dohh: The next 9 days are going to take forever....

YAY! I'm due on Thanksgiving too!! Mine is the 2 WW after IUI!! so nerve wracking, cause I had an HCG trigger shot so POAS is useless:wacko: Although I have POAS just to see a :bfp: :blush: tee hee... I know its a false positive, but its nice to dream right?!

I am also due for AF on Thanksgiving. I feel like giving up since this is my 10th cycle TTC. All I can hope is that I can get a BFP instead of all the BFNs I have been getting.

Don't give up!! You can do it!! :thumbup:

:wave: Welcome, brittles! GL with the IUI.... I'm not even going to begin to pretend to understand how stressful that is. :hugs:

I'm only like 4 dpo, but I'm already testing.......terrible I know!

Not terrible!! I am 5 days past IUI with an HCG trigger shot. So I KNOW I will get a false positive, but took one anyway to day dream about :blush:

:wave: Welcome, brittles! GL with the IUI.... I'm not even going to begin to pretend to understand how stressful that is. :hugs:

Aww Thanks :D Its been stressful, but couldn't imagine going through what some of the women on here have had to go through, with later MCs and IVF cycles. So expensive! Luckily, my insurance covers all of the IUI except the actual insemination and washing. So thats been a little relief. Its quite nerve wracking waiting for my blood tests...](*,)

I hear the wispers from the bathroom :rofl: I'm going to cave before the 22nd lol I just know it

Welcome all the new girls to the thread! :hi:
How is everyone today?

Brittles I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! How long have you. Been ttc?

Hey Brittles. When's the blood test?
I'm sure I'll cave in before I should too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->