AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I am really hoping so too. If I do get a success with this cycle i swear I will become the new spokesperson for these vitamins. They have worked miracles already just getting my body to feel normal again after the m/c but they also from the reviews I have read have been the factor many women have gave credit to for getting them pregnant after m/c and after ttc for years many of them even had pcos. If I get pregnant soon my sister is going to go buy them too. lol We will have alot of baby making to do in the next few days then we can only sit back and try to relax while we wait and see. I am just glad I don't have to sit back and wait and see alone : )

I am really hoping so too. If I do get a success with this cycle i swear I will become the new spokesperson for these vitamins. They have worked miracles already just getting my body to feel normal again after the m/c but they also from the reviews I have read have been the factor many women have gave credit to for getting them pregnant after m/c and after ttc for years many of them even had pcos. If I get pregnant soon my sister is going to go buy them too. lol We will have alot of baby making to do in the next few days then we can only sit back and try to relax while we wait and see. I am just glad I don't have to sit back and wait and see alone : )

I'm keeping everything crossed for us all. I take Pregnacare Vitamins, I started taking them after our MC, hopefully they are helping! Vitamins are great for keeping your body healthy whilst trying for a baby and also throughout your pregnancy. Definetly, this weekend is going to be :sex: mad. Lol! I agree with you there, I think it would be hard waiting on your own, so greatful for BnB! :happydance:

Excalibur : happy to see your (- - ) OPK Yeah!!!

Carrie : Good luck with the :baby: making!!! Hope that :spermy: gets that egg!!

Wishing everyone :bfp: In March. I've been pretty busy myself working on our :baby: its weird my boobs are kind of tender maybe its in my head but, I don't think I ovulate until around the 22nd of this month I'm kind of in the dark as to when I am going to ovulate since my cycle is a little different but, I figure if we DTD everyother day we should be able to get that egg!!! I haven't tried the OPK yet but maybe I should just to see when I really ovulate.

Here is to a weekend of :sex: & baby ::dust::dust::dust:

Excalibur : happy to see your (- - ) OPK Yeah!!!

Carrie : Good luck with the :baby: making!!! Hope that :spermy: gets that egg!!

Wishing everyone :bfp: In March. I've been pretty busy myself working on our :baby: its weird my boobs are kind of tender maybe its in my head but, I don't think I ovulate until around the 22nd of this month I'm kind of in the dark as to when I am going to ovulate since my cycle is a little different but, I figure if we DTD everyother day we should be able to get that egg!!! I haven't tried the OPK yet but maybe I should just to see when I really ovulate.

Here is to a weekend of :sex: & baby ::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you so much hun :hugs: I would really recommend using OPK's, it's only my first month using them, I didn't think they were working at first but then today, I was in total shock! Lol :o If you BD every other day then you are sure to catch that egg! That's what me and OH were supposed to be doing but sometimes it's everyday :haha: Good luck and lot's of baby dust :dust:

Ex, Congrats!!! Now you will be in the 2WW with me =) I know with all that BDing you must have caught that egg. I'm guessing you will BD a couple of more times to be sure.

I see that you put one of the cheaper ones up and it looks negative. Makes you kind of wonder about the cheapier ones. I heard clearblue are the best, but just pricy. I'm happy you listened to your instinct and used it. No doubt about a smiley face.

Tabs, I read to not expect O for 4-6 weeks AFTER MC since your HCG alledgedly must go down before you will O. This being said, I O'd 17 days from MC and that would be EXACTLY my normal cycle. Hope this helps.

KatM: Thank you hun :hugs: The test that is below the smiley face is the test out of the digital OPK. I guess it's not quite Positive yet then huh? :wacko:

oh no ... quick rant ... CD14 and still no poitive OPK :( Even the evap lines I've gotten once or twice have become non existent!! Ok, so I know our cycles can be all over the place after mc but now I'm thinking all sorts :shrug: including will I even O this month :shrug:

Carrie: So sorry to hear that you haven't had a positive OPK yet hun :hugs: Have you tried the Clear Blue Digital OPK? That's what I got mine with today. The lines on the IC's are really really faint, I think they are Evap's to be honest. I had 1 that was faint pink :wacko: Hope you get your positive soon hun :hugs:

the doctor said i should o normaly because i was so early. I was only 4 weeks and my levels had only went up to 35 and after 2 days had went down to 15 then three days later were 0. He said if i hadn't taken that pregnancy test i probably would have never even noticed i was pregnant and just thought my period was a week late. I am pretty sure im ovulating or about to im also nauseous which i usually am during ovulation. so we shall see : )

the doctor said i should o normaly because i was so early. I was only 4 weeks and my levels had only went up to 35 and after 2 days had went down to 15 then three days later were 0. He said if i hadn't taken that pregnancy test i probably would have never even noticed i was pregnant and just thought my period was a week late. I am pretty sure im ovulating or about to im also nauseous which i usually am during ovulation. so we shall see : )

Fingers crossed hun! :dust:

Carrie Anne, here are some pics of my OPKs, I think I finally got mine at 2 pm today, but at 5pm it went back to not being as dark.
1. CD15- last night at 10pm
2. CD16- today at 2 pm.

I also had a near 1 degree temp spike today. I think I O'd sometime between last night and this afternoon. Which means it probably happened within 12 hours, not a big window at all.

Just keep OPKing, maybe even three times a day.

Attachments

• CD15-10pm.jpg
    CD15-10pm.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
  • CD16- 2pm.jpg
    CD16- 2pm.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 4
KatM: Thank you hun :hugs: The test that is below the smiley face is the test out of the digital OPK. I guess it's not quite Positive yet then huh? :wacko:

I would trust the smiley face:thumbup: Have fun tonight and tomorrow!!!

The control line wasn't as dark as the test line though. Is that still a positive because I got the Smiley face? That's our :sex: done for tonight :haha:

The control line wasn't as dark as the test line though. Is that still a positive because I got the Smiley face? That's our :sex: done for tonight :haha:

I have never used the smiley face one, but assume that means a positive. I have seen other posts where people put it up to show their positive. The other test did not look positive, but getting there. The smileys are pricey, right? It is most likely more sensitive.

Good to hear you DTD tonight! Whenever you O, I am guessing you got it covered.

Baby Dust your way:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

I have never used the smiley face one, but assume that means a positive. I have seen other posts where people put it up to show their positive. The other test did not look positive, but getting there. The smileys are pricey, right? It is most likely more sensitive.

Good to hear you DTD tonight! Whenever you O, I am guessing you got it covered.

Baby Dust your way:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Both of those tests were the Digital hun. I ejected the stick so I could get a picture of the lines which showed the Smiley face. Yeah they Smiley tests are pricey :(

I just wanted to pinpoint when I actually O'd then I could time the DPO etc, going to do another Digital test later so will see how the lines are on that. If they are faint, then I O'd yesterday.

Thank you for the baby dust hun :hugs:

You go by the smiley not the lines on the cartridges, that's what you are paying all the money for, so it works it out for you.

Oh, thank you. Does that mean I can Ovulate any time between today and tomorrow then? Sorry if I seem stupid, it's my first time using OPK's :dohh:

I think it's 12 - 36 hours from your positive result.

so I took a frer this yesterday and although I swore I saw the faintest of lines, my husband said i was nuts haha
Then this morning took another with fmu and I see a line ...still very faint but darker than yesterdays. Showed husband and he said no line...are they blind?

Not prepared to call it a bfp til line gets dark enough that even my blind husband can see it but there was a line...I swear there was.

lilblossom: Thank you hun :hugs: Is there anyway you could post a picture on BnB and get opinions? :D

I already through today's away and don't want to dig it back out but will for tomorrow if i remember lol...that fmu comes so early.:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->