AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

My husband was always skeptical as well with the bfp. I would be freaking out and he would be all i don't see a second line. He says it was me who just had to have all the tests when i found out i was pregnant with our son but it was him..lol I know its gonna drive you crazy but wait a couple days then take another they will only get darker even a day later. I'm so excited for you that you saw another line though : )

Does anyone else get nauseous with ovulation? I have been so nauseous yesterday through last night and today. Hoping to pick up some opk's today : )

Here are my OPK results today :)

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120219_160640-1.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120219_160735.jpg

Those are pretty positive good luck..I had a positive opk this morning too I had a feeling since I was nauseous and having ovulation pain. Good luck to all of us I have a really good feeling about all of us this cycle ladies : )

tabs: Thank you hun. Yay for your Positive OPK! :happydance: I see both of our tickers are the same, waiting to Ovulate and 1 day to go :D

Here are my OPK results today :)

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120219_160640-1.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120219_160735.jpg

No doubt about this POSITIVE!!! Yay, your egg is here and I know you have BDing like crazy.

Good luck to you too Tabs. You two can test at the same time.

I think it's 12 - 36 hours from your positive result.

so I took a frer this yesterday and although I swore I saw the faintest of lines, my husband said i was nuts haha
Then this morning took another with fmu and I see a line ...still very faint but darker than yesterdays. Showed husband and he said no line...are they blind?

Not prepared to call it a bfp til line gets dark enough that even my blind husband can see it but there was a line...I swear there was.

Lil, on a HPT, a line is a line!!! You might be our first BFP!!!:happydance:

KatM: Hehe thank you hun, just hope after all the :sex: we did, we caught that egg! :happydance: Sending lot's of baby :dust: to all! :happydance:

hey ex are you having any ovulation pain or nausea,

i swear it feels like someone is standing on my uterus not really cramping just tightness but it is all for a good cause i know its so we can get to the bfp : )

tabs: I haven't really had Ovulation pain to be honest, had a few twinges in my lower abdomen but that's about it really :wacko:

Hope it eases for you soon then we can look forward to those BFP's! :dust:

hey ex are you having any ovulation pain or nausea,

i swear it feels like someone is standing on my uterus not really cramping just tightness but it is all for a good cause i know its so we can get to the bfp : )

I get the sameway when I ovulate so I hope and pray we got the egg this month!!:flower:

Welp I had some ovulation pain on my right side today so maybe this is it. I just pray that we all get healthy sticky beans!!! Can't wait to see some BFP in March!! When does everyone plan to test??? I normally get my AF around the 8th of the month so if AF don't come after then I'll test and see. If it doesn't happen this month then I think I'll try the OPK and see how that works.

My little boy is 3 he still thinks there is a baby in my belly thank goodness he doesn't know the measure of time. He said today whats taking so long for my brother :( Welp I pray that we will be able to bless him with a little brother or since 9 months from now.

How's everyone feeling??
:flower:

Good to hear that your bodies are making those pains ; ) I am just feeling a bit pressure or maybe you could even say bloated/gassy. Just tonight I had a 10 second wave of mild nausea...

Can you help me out here:
I thought yesterday that my OPK was +, or near positive, so I didn't plan on taking anymore OPKs today because I thought I got it already. Well I took one 8 pm tonight and it looks to be a real positive. However, I have already had a temp rise for the second day (see chart). Do you all think that I actually already did O and my OPKs can't be trusted here?

1. yesterday 2pm
2. today 8pm

My Ovulation Chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-02-08&mode=a&ts=1329579316&u=

Attachments

• CD16-2pm.jpg
    CD16-2pm.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
  • CD17-8pm.jpg
    CD17-8pm.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
that is so funny my chart looks exactly like that. I only took one opk with it being the first time after the miscarriage trying i am not pulling out all the stops until next cycle. I dont want to get my hopes up with it being so soon but next cycle its on..lol We have been bd'ing every other day so I am just hoping it will work.

that is so funny my chart looks exactly like that. I only took one opk with it being the first time after the miscarriage trying i am not pulling out all the stops until next cycle. I dont want to get my hopes up with it being so soon but next cycle its on..lol We have been bd'ing every other day so I am just hoping it will work.
did you already get a temp rise tabs? We BD yesterday am, but I feel like asking DH to perform on command just one last time :haha:... just in case

Good to hear that your bodies are making those pains ; ) I am just feeling a bit pressure or maybe you could even say bloated/gassy. Just tonight I had a 10 second wave of mild nausea...

Can you help me out here:
I thought yesterday that my OPK was +, or near positive, so I didn't plan on taking anymore OPKs today because I thought I got it already. Well I took one 8 pm tonight and it looks to be a real positive. However, I have already had a temp rise for the second day (see chart). Do you all think that I actually already did O and my OPKs can't be trusted here?

1. yesterday 2pm
2. today 8pm

My Ovulation Chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-02-08&mode=a&ts=1329579316&u=

I thought you could be positive for a couple of days and that was normal. I have not had this happened, but I have heard of numerous people being positive for 3 days on their OPKs.

I did get a temp rise and i am completely new to the temp charting so i have been putting them in that website. It confused me too because my temp rise would coincide with my ovulating with my normal cycle not from the day i miscarried. I started late in all of the temp charting and planning also so I don't have alot of data to compare to either. I have been putting my husband to good use though just in case we have been bd'ing every other day since i stopped bleeding lol

Hey girls, well i just dont know where to start :shrug:

Hope your all good, and glad to hear of all this O'ing, its just not happening here!! I think I may have already O'd and missed it, hopefully not missed the egg but have just missed ovulation on my OPK's...

Sooooo I'm sorry if this is going to be a long post, but really need to get it off my chest and any advice would, as always, be appreciated!

Ok, so cycle started on Sat 4th Feb, started OPK's around CD8. Started getting evap lines last thursday, and really expected a positive OPK anytime after this, as same thing happened last month before I got my definate +. However, last week was a nightmare, what with one thing and another plus my babies funeral, and I think I have missed out a few OPK's (I was only testing once per day).
Ok, so thursday night, took another OPK before bed and left it on the side, went to bed, no :sex: that night, woke up next morning and OPK was a full on positive, BUT it looked like it had been left in water or something over night, would this be a false result??? I was kicking myself when I seen it, but disregarded it as a false result, threw it away, and thought nothing of it until now!!! Been testing ever since, twice a day, and nothing. I have still been expecting to ovulate, but now I think I already have!! What do all you girls think???

Lol, I also need to add, that we have bd'd everyday, and eventho thursday night we didnt, we did do earlier on that day, so I'm not too worried as there has been :sex: everyday anyway, so hopefully we did catch that egg, if he was there! Also, something which has never happened to me before, had spotting on thursday morning when I woke up and this is something else which is throwing me off scent, so to speak!

Ok so i think i'm in limbo! Shall I carry on testing??? or is there nothing else I can do but wait and hope for the best. We have done what we can, bd wise, so far anyway its just the not knowing that I hate. I'm even getting paranoid now that theres something wrong with me and maybe I am not ovulating.

And just to throw another spanner in the works, Ive done another test this morning, bit early I know at 9am but it has what Im sure is a slight evap line ...

So sorry for this long post, hope it makes some sense, and I hope your all having a easier time of it than me lol currently sat in a freezing cold house waiting for contractors to come out with a new boiler!!!!!! Been without heating since friday afternoon GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :nope:

Lots of Love and Baby :dust: xxx

Hello ladies...need some help/advice? Had my angel Olivia at 21 weeks on 18th January, and bled from then. Then on Wednesday 15th February I was back in hospital as I still had some afterbirth so had an infection. Had a d+c Thursday 16th, bleeding stopped but obviously started agin later that night. Now today i'm having pain around my ovaries, am I ovulation? Or is this the infection? I'm so confused xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->