AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Hi Jozie,

All of us are in the same spot here because we're hopin to catch a sticky bean! My loss was around Christmas, and I had a D&C. How long have you been TTC all together? I am working on #2, and this is my first cycle after a proper period after D&C

Welp I have a son he is 3 and then we tried for awhile with the last one and I got a BFP in nov and was about 6 weeks or so along and the baby's heartbeat stopped so I had to have a D&C in dec. I just started to ttc again I just had my 1st AF since my D&C I didn't get it until this month I just got over it a couple days ago so we are about 5 days into ttc again.

Ohh another symptom today...my powers of smelling is getting greater

Its funny my DH used to call me the weekend warrior b/c I never really wanted to DTD during the week b/c I'm so tired after work and cooking dinner and giving baths and all that I'm pooped! But, its funny when your ttc all that goes out the window lol he doesn't know what to do he tells me he's tired now lol. My how things have changed! Were working on our sticky bean! Hope to get a BFP next month!!!

Its funny my DH used to call me the weekend warrior b/c I never really wanted to DTD during the week b/c I'm so tired after work and cooking dinner and giving baths and all that I'm pooped! But, its funny when your ttc all that goes out the window lol he doesn't know what to do he tells me he's tired now lol. My how things have changed! Were working on our sticky bean! Hope to get a BFP next month!!!

Its so funny when men start to complain they are getting too much

Hey ladies! Hope all is well, i am out of imbo AF has arrived! :)

Carrie: I'm still waiting for a Positive aswell hun. I did one this morning and got what looked like an Evap line? I did another test and it was exactly the same, looked like a white line, wether that is the start of my positive, I really don't know. :shrug: Might do a digital OPK later today and see what happens :wacko: Yeah we are still bd'ing aswell, can never be sure when O is going to spring upon us :haha: Fingers crossed we both get our Positives soon :hugs: xxx

lilblossom: Fingers crossed for you hun! :hugs:

meandrod: Sorry to hear AF got you but at least you are not in limbo anymore! :D

Meanrod, sorry to hear the :witch: has shown her ugly face.

Carrie and Excaliber, good luck on the opk's...and have fun this weekend with all the bding.

Afm, I cramped most of the night, very light pink spotting when wiped...Temp still up so not af yet so more symptom watching and keeping my fx.

Meanrod, sorry to hear the :witch: has shown her ugly face.

Carrie and Excaliber, good luck on the opk's...and have fun this weekend with all the bding.

Afm, I cramped most of the night, very light pink spotting when wiped...Temp still up so not af yet so more symptom watching and keeping my fx.

Thank you :hugs: Could the pink spotting be Implantation Bleeding? :wacko: I know I had that when I was Pregnant, I mistook it for my AF but it was only a one off litle spot of pink! :haha:

I don't know, never had it before that i remember...and to be honest I do not reconize my body since mc...nothing seems normal. I do know that with af I usually don't have as many symptoms as I have been having this week and there are definately a few symptoms that I have trouble attributing to af or pms like the fullness i feel off and on in my uterus, and the stabbing head aches I have only had with pregnancy. But it may just be my body playing cruel tricks. I do know the cramping is more intense today.

Fingers crossed it's not your body playing cruel tricks on you! :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for a BFP for you :flower: :dust:

Wow lilblossom, everything is sounding promising with you!! I know what you mean about not recognising your body anymore, I'm exactly the same, everything has changed since mc. FX for you hun I still think your gonna be our first BFP !! Xx

@Excalibur, Im still getting evap lines too hun, but did the same last month just before ovulation day, so its anytime for the both of us I think!!

My OH has started to moan a bit too LOL Last night he was tired, bless him LOL its funny, if my next pregnancy is anything like my last one, sex will be non existent!! So he best make the most of it LOL Men huh!!! xxx

:dust::dust::dust:
... and Happy Weekend :sex: !!​

Wow lilblossom, everything is sounding promising with you!! I know what you mean about not recognising your body anymore, I'm exactly the same, everything has changed since mc. FX for you hun I still think your gonna be our first BFP !! Xx

@Excalibur, Im still getting evap lines too hun, but did the same last month just before ovulation day, so its anytime for the both of us I think!!

My OH has started to moan a bit too LOL Last night he was tired, bless him LOL its funny, if my next pregnancy is anything like my last one, sex will be non existent!! So he best make the most of it LOL Men huh!!! xxx

:dust::dust::dust:
... and Happy Weekend :sex: !!​

Oh really? :o Yay! I hope O is just around the corner for us both!! I'm going to do a Digital OPK about 6pm and see how that goes. Fingers crossed for us both hun :hugs:

Aww bless your OH lol! He can't be tired when it's nearly O time! :haha: My OH is all up for it, he's into all this TTC as much as I am! xxx

Happy Weekend :sex: ;) :dust:

Well according to my ticker I ovulate today, I guessed when I made it as I just assumed I would have a 28 day cycle again after my mc, and it looks like I may be right on track! OPK last night was still pale but definately getting darker, we bd'd once yesterday, and I'm gonna take another OPK soon and will be definately at it tonight LOL

Gd luck hun xx

Well according to my chart and what everyone has said that the miscarriage would go down as my first day of my period on my chart i should ovulate Tuesday but I feel like I am ovulating now which would be when i would have ovulated if I hadn't have conceived and had a miscarriage. So ladies that had a m/c did you ovulate on time based on the first day of your m/c or the day you would have normally had your period came on time. My cycles have always been right on time I always started my period the exact day my chart said i would until february when i ended up being pregnant then miscarried 4 days later. Any tips would be amazingly appreciated I am definitely on unknown ground..lol

Woohoo I just got my first Positive OPK! :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120218_160951.jpg

Carrie: I made mine based on a 28 day cycle and so far everything is slotting in nicely :o Fingers crossed for a Positive OPK soon! :hugs: xxx

tabs: I didn't count the first day of the MC as my CD1 so I can't help you there sorry, I waited until my first AF.

Excaliber, Yay!! for your first positive opk!!!!! Catch that egg.

I also didn't count day one as miscarriage...I waited for af as well.

So cramping seems to have tapered off and now I am getting pulling and tugging sensations in that region....definately not a usual thing during one of my regular af's. Also checked my cp and still high and cm looked more white this morning than yellow. At this point I am getting very frustrated and just want to either af or bfp....obviously want the bfp but you know what i mean haha

Excaliber, Yay!! for your first positive opk!!!!! Catch that egg.

I also didn't count day one as miscarriage...I waited for af as well.

So cramping seems to have tapered off and now I am getting pulling and tugging sensations in that region....definately not a usual thing during one of my regular af's. Also checked my cp and still high and cm looked more white this morning than yellow. At this point I am getting very frustrated and just want to either af or bfp....obviously want the bfp but you know what i mean haha

Hehe thank you hun! We will for sure try to! :D I managed to upload a picture, I figured it out :haha:

I know how you feel, it's horrible being in limbo :( I hope you get your BFP, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :dust:

Carrie, good news on the OPK homefront : )

Tabs, I had a MC at around 12 weeks, so I counted my day of D&C as the first day of cycle, my O came 42 days later after that. If your loss was early, I'd still use the first day of bleeding as CD1. However, since your feeling O symptoms, I would assume it's coming soon

Lilblossom! I think your symptoms are sounding really good! Unusual signs always make you believe, so I hope this is it for you!

Excalibur! that's so exciting. A nice CLEAR reading : ) Good luck hun!

Congrats on your Positive OPK!! Happy Baby Making to you. I didn't grab any of those for this time but if we dont get a positive prego test this time I am going to order those in bulk for next month : )

Thank You to all of you my husband isn't really into the ttc he would rather it just happen whenever so it is nice to have women to share the ups and downs of trying this again with. He used to be but after we tried for 4 years before we had our son and I have never been on birth control in my life and it was another 2 years before we conceived again with that one ending 4 days after we found out. he thinks our son didnt happen until we had took a break from trying, but i was still praying and charting I just had stopped taking the clomid. So thank you all for spreading the cheer and optimism of this time : )

Dahlia: Thank you so much hun! I couldn't believe it when the Smiley face popped up! I just froze! :haha: Thought it was never going to happen! :dohh:

tabs: Thank you hun :hugs: They are a really good indicator as to when O comes round, it's my first time using them so I'm glad they worked! :haha: I see you are due to Ovulate the same day as me! Wow, I hope it happens for us both! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->