AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

hello ladies i started my first period 9th feb after my 2nd miscarriage on the 11th of jan (day before my wedding :/) me and my husband are going to start trying agin straight away and am hoping and FX that i will to get my BFP in march, i have a bicornuate uterus which means heart shaped so unfortnatly am more prone to miscarriages but hopefully my next little bean will stick, good luck and hope we all get our BFP's soon
baby dust to all xx

2inlove: Good luck with your HCG results. Hope they are where you want them to be :)

littlemama: Hiya :D Oh what an awful day to start your AF! Right before your wedding! :( Fingers crossed that we all get those BFP's very soon! :happydance:

Hello ladies, can i join in? Our little angel Olivia was taken from us at 21 weeks on the 18th of Jan, and am still bleeding now and don't know whether to try when this bleeding stops or wait to have a period? **sigh** xx

Hello ladies, can i join in? Our little angel Olivia was taken from us at 21 weeks on the 18th of Jan, and am still bleeding now and don't know whether to try when this bleeding stops or wait to have a period? **sigh** xx

Hiya, welcome to the thread :)

Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :( I hope the bleeding stops for you soon, I know how agonising the wait is from my recent experience :cry: As for trying again, most people say try whenever you feel ready to, when you feel healthy enough, emotionally and physically :hugs: We started trying again as soon as the bleeding stopped but I still got my AF! :(

We really want to try straight away, but part of me thinks what if there was something wrong that I need to know about before trying? At the same am petrified of not conceiving again or it taking ages :( Sorry for your loss too hun xx

We really want to try straight away, but part of me thinks what if there was something wrong that I need to know about before trying? At the same am petrified of not conceiving again or it taking ages :( Sorry for your loss too hun xx

Thank you hun :hugs: If you are worried that there might be something wrong hun, you could always make a doctors appointment and get checked over? I had a natural miscarriage, no D&C or anything needed. I never got told anything like how long to wait etc so I just assumed it was ok. I think the exact same thing hun, wondering if it will take a while or if we do conceive then will the same thing happen etc, I guess we just have to try and not let it worry us too much. (Easier said than done I know) :( xx

Thank you it was meant to say I had my miscarriage the day before
My wedding silly iPhone lol xx

Thank you hun :hugs: If you are worried that there might be something wrong hun, you could always make a doctors appointment and get checked over? I had a natural miscarriage, no D&C or anything needed. I never got told anything like how long to wait etc so I just assumed it was ok. I think the exact same thing hun, wondering if it will take a while or if we do conceive then will the same thing happen etc, I guess we just have to try and not let it worry us too much. (Easier said than done I know) :( xx[/QUOTE]

I had a scan and they found out that her heart had stopped, so I doidn't go naturally into labour or have my water break too early so i'm not sure? I just keep wondering what did I do to deserve it? I mean, I know know one deserve it, but....I dunno....

Will I go straight into my period or will I have a few weeks before it? Or is it different for everyone? xx

Welcome Miss Mitch and LMamma. Of course you are both welcome here and I so relate to your feeling in your losses. Let's all spread out our baby dust for our BFPs' in the next month:)

littlemama: That's awful :(

Miss Mitch: So sorry to hear that hun :hugs: :( Nobody deserves what we have been through but remember, it's not your fault. Unfortunately it's a natural thing and something we can't do anything about! :( It varies from person to person hun, some get their period as normal but for others it could take a bit longer. It's estimated somewhere between 6-8 weeks, although I was 6 and a half weeks pregnant when I had my MC and I got my AF 4 weeks and 5 days later :) xx

Hey girls xxx Long time no speak! I haven't been online for a few days as I've had a lot going on. Had the telphone call from the hospital on tuesday that my little angel is ready for burial :nope: So i've had to make all the arrangement. Its going ahead next wednesday, right around the time I am due to O lol But I've bought my lil baby so many flowers, I can't wait to see them all and happy that I can finally put him to rest :flower: and go to spend some time with him when I am feeling low...

Anyway onto a brighter note, I'm feeling so confident for this month, I dont know why but I just have this feeling and I havent even O'd yet and also another strong feeling that I am going to have a girl next time :pink: , strange I know but my insticts have never let me down!!

Welcome to all the new joiners and I hope everyones doing ok, first AF after my mc came and gone within 4 days, so nice compared to the days and days of it after the mc! Can't wait for O now lol

Speak to you all soon xxxxxxx

Hey girls xxx Long time no speak! I haven't been online for a few days as I've had a lot going on. Had the telphone call from the hospital on tuesday that my little angel is ready for burial :nope: So i've had to make all the arrangement. Its going ahead next wednesday, right around the time I am due to O lol But I've bought my lil baby so many flowers, I can't wait to see them all and happy that I can finally put him to rest :flower: and go to spend some time with him when I am feeling low...

Anyway onto a brighter note, I'm feeling so confident for this month, I dont know why but I just have this feeling and I havent even O'd yet and also another strong feeling that I am going to have a girl next time :pink: , strange I know but my insticts have never let me down!!

Welcome to all the new joiners and I hope everyones doing ok, first AF after my mc came and gone within 4 days, so nice compared to the days and days of it after the mc! Can't wait for O now lol

Speak to you all soon xxxxxxx

Hi Carrie,

Really sorry to hear about your little angel :hugs: I'm sure he will get a lovely send off and he'll always be watching over you :)

Yay for your AF coming and going and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for a BFP! :D xxx

hi everyone im new to this website so hope your all bear with me, its so comforting to read what you guys have been through,i went for my 12 week scan on the 3rd dec to be told baby measured at 6 weeks i was totally devastated i was sent home to wait for it to happen, i started bleeding about three days later and have been going for weekly scans to be told the sac is still there, had scan last tues and was told sac now measured 2 cm and up untill a week ago have been bleeding very heavy at times.stopped for about a week thens tarted spotting again on fri will this bleeding ever stop any ideas?i have my next scan on 15th im so exhausted and down with thisxx

hi everyone im new to this website so hope your all bear with me, its so comforting to read what you guys have been through,i went for my 12 week scan on the 3rd dec to be told baby measured at 6 weeks i was totally devastated i was sent home to wait for it to happen, i started bleeding about three days later and have been going for weekly scans to be told the sac is still there, had scan last tues and was told sac now measured 2 cm and up untill a week ago have been bleeding very heavy at times.stopped for about a week thens tarted spotting again on fri will this bleeding ever stop any ideas?i have my next scan on 15th im so exhausted and down with thisxx

Hiya Kelly :)

Really sorry to hear what you are going through :( Hope things work themselves out for you soon! When I had my Miscarriage, I bled for a week afterwards, I guess you'll stop bleeding once everything is out of your system :hugs:

xxCarrieAnnxx,
I send you light and love. You are incredibly strong.

Welcome New Comers,
So sad to read all your stories and that you are now part of this thread. That being said, we all know how each other feels, and will be able to support each other once we pass the first hurdle of the getting our BFP.

Sticky Beans to all of us!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR RANT!! There are Pregnant women everywhere and I just wanna have my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR RANT!! There are Pregnant women everywhere and I just wanna have my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the feeling hun! :hugs: It's horrible when you want something so much! :cry: Hope we get our BFP's soon!! I see your due to Ovulate a couple of days before me! :)

Yep, these :bfp:'s are coming ... I just know it ooooooo so exciting!!

@excalibur, Hello hunny :hugs:, sorry for your loss too xxx Yeah few days before you hun for O'ing!! What date do u expect it then?? I made this ticker on basis of a 28 day cycle but dont know if it will actually be that yet as this is first 'proper' one after mc?! Im expecting mine around the 17th but gonna bd for 5 days, everyday, before then, and use loadsa OPK's too !!! Whats your plan hun xxx

love to everyone ... happy friday :flower:

P.S ... The boyfriend is :sleep:ing, and snoring his head off!! its pay day (only comes once a month!) so its :drunk: night. He's so lucky its this weekend so he can have his fun, as next weekend its NO NO!! OV'ing so fun from bding instead mm mmm I'm sure he wont complain xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->