AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Are you going to test twice daily leading up to O ?? I am but dunno what day to start using two on ... lol

Are you going to test twice daily leading up to O ?? I am but dunno what day to start using two on ... lol

I only test once a day hun, not sure wether testing twice a day would make much difference...or would it? :shrug: I would start testing twice daily a couple of days before it's due :D

It is good to test twice a day. Once around 11 am and once around bedtime. This is so you can catch the surge. Some surge only for 12 hrs, and that's why it's important to test twice, so you can at least catch it on time. I will do twice a day starting at cd12

It is good to test twice a day. Once around 11 am and once around bedtime. This is so you can catch the surge. Some surge only for 12 hrs, and that's why it's important to test twice, so you can at least catch it on time. I will do twice a day starting at cd12

Thank you for the advice hun. I wouldn't know when to start testing twice daily, at the moment I am doing a test every other day.

Hi Dahlia, Im gonna do the same, start two opks on either cd 12 or 13, and also gonna try bd'ing twice from that time too, right up until O ... doubt it will work out like I plan tho :shrug: but I'm gonna give it a bloody good go ...

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Still nothingg here ladies. I can't help but t be a bit worried. AF is always on ttime. Even after my mc she showed up right on time. But this mth nothing! I got a negative test today so I guess i'll wait in limbo!

Still nothingg here ladies. I can't help but t be a bit worried. AF is always on ttime. Even after my mc she showed up right on time. But this mth nothing! I got a negative test today so I guess i'll wait in limbo!

Aw hun, I'm on my first 'proper' cycle since my mc, it took 6 weeks for my AF to arrive! Im expecting mine to be back to around the 28 day mark but unsure. Cant offer any advice really hun, did you definately O this time??

Hi everyone...been a long week end here and have some weird things happening... Yesterday had a couple cramps and spotted for like one minute then nothing. This morning woke up to thick white creamy cm and been like that all day. Also slight cramping all day on and off but not as strong as af cramps. I don't expect af until around the 24th so shouldn't be that. Also been really thirsty last couple days. Have been kind of gassy today.

Trying real hard not to read too much into this but wanted to share my 'current' events.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

:dust:

hello sisters..It's my first time here..so sorry for ur loses,,I also had mc on Jan 15th :( and today I got my first period and I cant wait to TTC again ,, I was so excites when I found this forum and this thread,,so I can assure you that I'M IN :) I'll definitly go for a march test wish u all the best of luck..love u all

Sorry for your loss Ruby. It's so comforting to know that there are others who have experienced what I have around the same time that I experienced it. It let's me know that I'm not alone. My fingers are crossed for all of us ladies.

Welcome Ruby and Blossom sounds like me when I got my bfp GO FX'd for ya:thumbup:

Welcome to the thread lilblossom and Ruby :hi:

Lilblossom: I would definetly do a test, fingers crossed and lot's of Baby dust :D

Ruby: Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

How long ago was your loss? It still might take some time to regulate :shrug:

edit, and now I see that it's been two months. But still, it does take a toll on your body

Hello Ruby and Meandrod and welcome to our group...very sorry for your losses. this a a very supportive thread so think you will feel very comfortable here. We are all rooting for each other here to get our BFP's.

Me? Its too soon for test...gotta wait at least a week still.

lilblossom: Sorry hun, just seen your ticker which says you are only 3 DPO, yeah it is too early to test yet, my bad :dohh:

actually I believe i o'ed a few days earlier than the ticker says but we shall see

How long ago was your loss? It still might take some time to regulate :shrug:

edit, and now I see that it's been two months. But still, it does take a toll on your body

I hope it goes back to normal soon! Ugggh!

lilblossom: Fingers crossed! :D

meandrod: I hope things sort themselves out for you soon. Must be horrible left in limbo :hugs:

Hi everyone...been a long week end here and have some weird things happening... Yesterday had a couple cramps and spotted for like one minute then nothing. This morning woke up to thick white creamy cm and been like that all day. Also slight cramping all day on and off but not as strong as af cramps. I don't expect af until around the 24th so shouldn't be that. Also been really thirsty last couple days. Have been kind of gassy today.

Trying real hard not to read too much into this but wanted to share my 'current' events.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

:dust:

Girl, this looks very promising!!! :happydance:

Ruby123, sorry for your loss. Hopefully your sticky bean is coming soon.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann