AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

couple more things to add. I am constipated and tonight at work more of the crampy feelings but also got slightly dizzy for second followed by a twinge on right side of my head just like i got early with last pregnancy. Oh boy oh boy. Getting nervous.
:happydance:

Gonna try to hold out at least til Monday before I test though.

couple more things to add. I am constipated and tonight at work more of the crampy feelings but also got slightly dizzy for second followed by a twinge on right side of my head just like i got early with last pregnancy. Oh boy oh boy. Getting nervous.
:happydance:

Gonna try to hold out at least til Monday before I test though.

TWW is full of so many ups and downs! It is exciting to get those same symptoms as last time. I hope the best for you! I would wait til at least 10 dpo to test, like you said.

Dahlia I see you are coming up on your O...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sending some positivity your way!!!

Dahlia I see you are coming up on your O...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sending some positivity your way!!!
Thank you

LOL, funny you say that because I just read my ticker today and saw that it was approaching. I didn't even realize it! We did BD last night though (CD 10), so now I thought I'd better catch up to the SMEP by BDing tomorrow morning (CD 12).

My OPK is not super light anymore, so I think O is definitely approaching. Temps are still low

well i am getting excited for you...

we are bding for the fun of it now hahaha...I think although my ticker says I am 3 dpo I am actually closer to 7 dpo as i believe i o'ed on cd10. Like I said a couple weeks ago, my body is unfamiliar to me post mc so much of this is guessing. I just know I am relieved that i got a bfn before so I know for sure the next bfp will be a real one:) I am really happy to have this forum though because we aren't sharing any news with family and friends right now so it feels good to have a place to talk freely.

Hey ladies, I've had a constant feeling of nausea since yesterday. I pray this is pregnancy related and not just a stomach virus. It would be lovely to know we caught the egg unknowingly. As of today I am 7 days late from when I was expecting AF. Still no signs.

lilblossom: Sending lot's of :dust: your way! :happydance:

Dahlia: Yay! Not long now until the big O! :dust: :D

meandrod: Fingers crossed that it's Pregnancy related! Sending lot's of :dust: :)

Ohhhh great just wrote a post and lost it :dohh:

Hi everyone, Happy Valentines day to you all :flower:

@lilblossom, all sounds promising hun, fx for your bfp soon, looks like you may be this threads first one! whoop whoop! Keep us informed ... xx

@dahlia, All the best of luck this month hun, my opks were negative yesterday and expect them to be the same today, but still bding everyday anyways, are you following SMEP this month hun?? xx

@Meandrod, Hi hun, omg, 7 days late I would test again!! hate this feeling of not knowing after a loss, know how you feel hun but keeping my fx for you xx

Lots of love and :dust: to everyone else xx

Carrie: Happy Valentine's Day to you too :hugs:

Fingers crossed for a Positive OPK soon and lot's of :dust: to everyone! :happydance:

Good morning ladies and thank you for all the best wishes....

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day. I don't know about the rest of you but I intend to try and focus on my Valentine today and not obsess over symptoms.... Well I will give it my best effort anyway.

Good morning ladies and thank you for all the best wishes....

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day. I don't know about the rest of you but I intend to try and focus on my Valentine today and not obsess over symptoms.... Well I will give it my best effort anyway.

Happy Valentine's Day :hug: Hope you have a lovely day and manage to put the symptoms to the back of your mind for one day :thumbup:

Hey ladies, I've had a constant feeling of nausea since yesterday. I pray this is pregnancy related and not just a stomach virus. It would be lovely to know we caught the egg unknowingly. As of today I am 7 days late from when I was expecting AF. Still no signs.

This sounds very promising!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Pull out that sexy lingerie and have some fun sex!!! Yay!

I hope everyone's Valentines Day was great and I am sure there was an incredible amount of :sex: through out the day....I know we did our share ..haha..

Meanrod, have you tested yet?

Dahlia? have your gotten a positive opk yet?

Me? having cramps since sunday but not strong ones like usual af cramping. Twinges, fullness in my uturine area. Stabbing pains in my head like i experienced early in last pregnancy starting before I even knew i was pregnant.
Have runny nose with some blood when i blow it (didn't know this was a symptom) Got a little sick to stomach yesterday morning with my morning tea but that was it so far. BBs are feeling a little heavier but I am a little worried i am looking for symptoms now. Hating the tww so much.

Anyone else?

lilblossom: We did our fair share of :sex: Lol! Hope you had a good Valentine's.

All the symptoms you mentioned sound promising. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :dust:

As for me, I did another OPK today but it was negative, didn't expect anything more to be honest :) Ordered some more OPK's and HPT's in bulk from Ebay so I can test like crazy :haha:!!!!

I did test! It was Negative! :( We did DTD last night and plan to again tonight. Sincce I am in llimbo we're going to just make sure we DTD atleast three times per week.

Hey ladies! So I decided to read my journal from when I was symptom spotting before. Apparently I associated the nausea with ovulation for 3mths in my journal. So today since I am still feeling sick and kind of in limbo I decide to check for fertile CM. To my surprise there was an abundance of it. I had been feeling really wet since Monday but not wanting to symptom spot I disregarded it! Well i believe I may just very well be ovulating. Also looking at notes before misccarriage, I ovulated generally between the 13th and 15th of every month! So it can't be by coincindence today is the 15th! I'm going with my gut and will be DTD for the rest of the week. Wish me luck!

Hey Carrieann, I have been thinking about you. I know you are going through a very difficult thing right now and just want you to know we are here.

Hi everyone, its been a few days but I'm back!

Had my lil babbas funeral yesterday, I coped fine with it up until Tuesday night, then bang, it hit me. I was a crying mess and took it all out on my boyfriend! Some Valentines night we had and there was no bd'ing!! but that was the last thing on my mind!
I woke up yesterday morning feeling nervous, but so much better and ready to face the day. I can honestly say I feel so much better for the service we had for Jacob, and everything we and our family done and least now I know where he is and can go visit him and make his grave as nice as I can. In fact I am going there tomorrow :flower:

@lilblossom, thank you hun for your thoughts, its nice to be able to come to places like this and just talk :flower: I hope your tww is going quick for you

Hope everyones doing ok, Im still waiting to O!! I have been using OPK's, last night and today I've been getting like evap lines on them, is that normal??? As I am expecting to O anytime now really :wacko:

Catch up with everyone soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->