• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Hello to all the new ladies. This group is very nice. It's hard to kee up with everyone, but I am very sorry for you losses. I have come to find that it does get easier, but when I think about my loss I do get very down. However we are TTC this round and I am awaiting O.

Carrie- I'm sure all the flowers for Jacob will be a beautiful sight. God bless your little one.

My first AF lasted 5 days, then one day of spotting after. Not bad : / I am going to do an OPK tonight, just to get it started : ) I have a feeling thought that I won't O anytime before CD 14 just because I feel that my cycle still won't be back on track. but hopefully that won't matter in the long-run, hope to catch the egg!

sticky :dust: to everyone!

xxCarrieAnnxx i know exactly how you feel i have about 8 friends expecting bubs and just a handful who do nothing but complain about being pregnant i just think of how many woemn out there like myself and you guys on here who would do anything in there shoes to be pregnant right now its very frustrating and it does make it hard to be happy for them which i know is selfish on my part but i feel a little jealous they still have there bub growing and is healthy and mine is in heaven , i feel bad for the way i thinka nd do try to be happy for them but its hard... selfish i know but i just cant help it i feel like a terrible friend :(

xxCarrieAnnxx i know exactly how you feel i have about 8 friends expecting bubs and just a handful who do nothing but complain about being pregnant i just think of how many woemn out there like myself and you guys on here who would do anything in there shoes to be pregnant right now its very frustrating and it does make it hard to be happy for them which i know is selfish on my part but i feel a little jealous they still have there bub growing and is healthy and mine is in heaven , i feel bad for the way i thinka nd do try to be happy for them but its hard... selfish i know but i just cant help it i feel like a terrible friend :(

Yeah, I know too! I still haven't been able to really communicate with my BFF, as she is 10 wks pregnant right now, and it's just too hard to talk to her. I have talked to her, but it always involves her symptoms/craving/ etc., and I really don't want to hear about it right now. I haven't exactly told her how I feel, as I think she knows because we haven't talked much. But once I get my BFP I'll be more than happy to talk to her again. It's super hard right now to talk to pregnant women.

Carrie: Hiya hun :hugs: Thank you :) Aww woohoo! I'm due to Ovulate on the 20th if all goes to plan after the MC. I have just finished my AF which was the normal 5/6 days so fingers crossed it won't have messed it up! :happydance: Yeah my plan is to BD every other day on the run up and then BD everyday, wether it works like that I don't know haha, might end up every day ;) I'm also going to use OPK's, don't want to miss this little eggy!! Hope your OH enjoys his drink night as he will be busy next weekend haha!Happy Friday :happydance:

Dahlia: Glad your AF is finally over aswell! Good luck hun. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone and their sticky beans! :D

Good luck to everyone. I intend for us to get a lot of BFPs in this group by March. My chance is coming in the next few days according to my OPK and CM.

Several of you have stopped your AF, so you are near ready to O again too! Can't wait to hear the updates.

Good luck Kat!

Ex- yes I guess I just plan on BDing every other day up to O, and then also the day I get a + OPK, and maybe after again lol

Kat: Good Luck! I'm due to Ov in 9 days! :D

Dahlia: Good luck :D Sounds the same as my plan lol! ;)

Thanks Ex!

You two ladies sound like you will be very, very, very busy =)

DH and I will be BDing right along with you both.

Thanks Ex!

You two ladies sound like you will be very, very, very busy =)

DH and I will be BDing right along with you both.

You're welcome :D We'll be very busy, don't want to miss this egg if we can help it! :haha:

Yay! Seems like we will all be very busy! Fingers crossed for us all! :D

Hi ladies can I join? After a devastating MC in december all I can hope for is a speedy BFP!

Hi ladies can I join? After a devastating MC in december all I can hope for is a speedy BFP!

Hi Meandrod,
Welcome to the group. Sorry for your loss. Are your cycles back to normal?

Thanks a lot. I had AF on Jan 10th and was due for AF again Feb 7th. As of today I am four days late and no sign of it. Before conceiving AF showed like clock work every mth. I'm not sure what to expect at this point.

Meandroid: :hi:

Really sorry to hear about your loss! :hugs: Fingers crossed and lot's of baby dust for our big BFP's!!!! :D

Thanks Excalibur,am so impatient just wana start trying again, how long you been trying ttc?

Please Please please can anyone tell me what the mc, bt, etc etc etc mean xxxxx hugs to you all kelly

Thanks Excalibur,am so impatient just wana start trying again, how long you been trying ttc?

You're welcome hun :hugs: We have been TTC for about 5 months now. There is a BnB lingo thread with all the abbreviations in it if you want to take a look at that and familiarise yourself with them :D MC = Miscarriage, OH = Other Half etc :winkwink:

Hi girls, Happy Sunday :flower: I just got up from my duvet day at 3pm :happydance:

Hows everyone doing?? Welcome to all new joiners to the thread xxx

Started using my OPK's yesterday, CD8!! Negative, of course, but Im getting in there early this month, no wasting time!! I bought a pack of 50 cheapies off ebay and dont intend on needing the whole pack lol

@Meandrod, So sorry for your loss hun. We all know what your going through here :hugs: Have you tried testing?? Maybe you should if your 4 days late, but I know what you mean not knowing what to expect, this is my first 'official' cycle since my mc and Im not sure how long its gonna last, I was also regular before. FX for you hun xxx

@Excalibu, Hi hun, 5 months!! gosh its gotta be your month this time round!! Im hoping it happens quick for me as me and the boyf have never officially 'tried' before, so dont know how long its gonna take us. Last baby was ntnp! and took nearly 2 years to arrive lol This time we are determined tho! Most women I have heared about/spoken too, have taken about 3 - 5 months after mc, that was the same for my nan too, so im really hoping it wont go over 5. When are you starting your opks hun xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Carrie: Happy Sunday hun :hugs:

Thank you for your support chick :D We did get Pregnant just before Christmas but we had a Miscarriage in early January :( Finished my first AF after the MC a couple of days ago so took my first OPK today but it was negative, I expected it to be to be honest. I'm doing the same as you, started early so I know for sure I won't miss the egg! :haha:

Wow 2 years? That's an awful long time!! Fingers crossed we will get our BFP's soon this time around! :hugs: I have read a lot of stories that ladies get pregnant after their first AF post MC so fingers crossed! ;) Lot's of baby dust to all! xxx

We did get Pregnant just before Christmas but we had a Miscarriage in early January :(

Sorry hun, you did say, so many new ladies joining our lucky thread, getting a bit mixed up I am lol

From what I've been reading and hearing, pregnancy is quite common after mc and I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! but I have got such a sneaky feeling that its gonna happen soon :thumbup: We will get our rainbow babies :hugs:

We did get Pregnant just before Christmas but we had a Miscarriage in early January :(

Sorry hun, you did say, so many new ladies joining our lucky thread, getting a bit mixed up I am lol

From what I've been reading and hearing, pregnancy is quite common after mc and I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! but I have got such a sneaky feeling that its gonna happen soon :thumbup: We will get our rainbow babies :hugs:

That's ok hun :) Yeah it can get a bit confusing I must admit hehe.

I will go with your sneaky feeling and agree! :thumbup: Fingers crossed for those BFP's and rainbow babies! Lot's of baby dust! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->