AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

oh he will be up for it we have a standing agreement that he performs whenever i need him to during my fertile period and then he gets whatever he wants during what he calls my off season lmao haha this last cycle i even worked him taking vitamins for his swimmers into this agreement lmao

roflmao...you brought tears to my eyes...I actually owe my hubby something as soon as we see af show up I will pay up hahah. Just don't want to take a chance of missing an egg if I end up with a late ovulation. I miss how easy it was my first time almost 20 years ago...was pregnant so fast i teased my hubby that all he had to do was look at me.

I posted here but it didn't show up! Weird. Well what I said before was scan went well but I have to wait till Monday for transfer so boo! Last injection tomorrow. God I need this weekend to go fast!

Kelly, try to enjoy your last weekend for a while as a non pregnant lady ;)

Well for starters I'm going out tomorrow night with some friends and drinking my ass off. haha. I'm looking forward to it, I haven't been drunk since my 25th birthday aug of 2009! Barely had any alcohol at all since then so it's going to be fun, got to figure out what to wear! Just need to make sure I don't get sick haha. Then sunday I'm taking skyler to the pool one more time before I can't go in for a few weeks due to transfer, please let this weekend pass fast. No idea what I'm going to do on saturday to pass the time.

Kelly glad it went well!!! Monday will be here in no time. I'll do my first POAS Monday if my symptoms continue. Have fun out on the town! I would love to down a few glasses of champagne by a pool right about now... Have a drink for me!

Have very sore nips (new one formore me) and once again a triphasic pattern. Temp tonight is 99.1 so tomorrow morning I know will be high. So far only out of ordinary is the sore nippies. Hehe. My dad is coming to visit in a few weeks ... hoping to announce pregnancy but we'll just have to see. I probably wouldn't announce so early but if they're here in the flesh I probably will. And my brother is going to be living here. Exciting times! He's gonna be our new chef! He's been on food network before for DD&D so we feel honored to have him here to make the restaurant even better. :) Back to sore nips..hope it is a good sign and I don't get my hopes up too high.. I hate feeling shattered.

Lil did u get an appt??

Well a nice bath awaits! 'Night ladies!

They had clinic today so will probably call me tomorrow to schedule it. Gonna use a frer in the morning as af still doesn't appear to be ready to show. I have had a few things happen that didn't happen last cycle and am trying not to get my hopes up. Still not sure i even ovulated so keep reminding myself that I am probably just messed up this month.

Kelly glad your scan went well and I know you wanted to get the transfer earlier but Monday is so close. And as you said, it is giving you the opportunity to do some stuff you won't be able to do after for a while. Enjoy your weekend.

Jenny, I am keeping my fxed for you that you did it this month. Same goes for Tabs, Jessica and the other Jen as well. did I miss anyone?

Well, I think I am going to have a longer LP this month if nothing else! Am going to wait for AF before I test since I am not having any signs or anything.... Just wish we had BDed more.

Good luck to everyone : ) i cant wait to see that temp spike so i can be in the 2ww : )

Jessisca, hang in there, if you bded at least once you have a shot. And I have heard that those who had no symptoms got their bfp after months of symptom spotting with out one. Did that make sense?

Tabs, Hope your temp spikes in the morning.

Well i am even more confused then ever. Look at my temp now. Took a hpt and I honestly thought for a second i saw a second line but then i look again and see nothing so will wait til Sunday and test again. My cp is super high and my cm is different then it is during any other point in the last few months of checking...very watery and cloudy. BDed this morning so that could explain it though. I don't know. Hope the clinic gets back to me today so I can at least make an appointment.

Lil your chart is something else this month! Can't explain the surge. I would have been at the walkin clinic already for a blood test. Hehe

I'm excited for the testing to begin for everyone.:)

The few surges then drops could have been your body trying to ovulate but failing to, this can happen only thing is I don't know why your body wouldn't ovulate since you've never had these issues before? Lil you may still be testing come the time I'd be testing which is ridiculous. I hope they get you in to the clinic soon.

Okay..so.....have had tender/sore nips since last night. Now had a huge glob of cloudy, stretchy CM when I went to the bathroom.:blush: That amount of CM is very abnormal for me, had only slight amounts of sticky/dry CM last month at same DPO. Starting to think there is a chance. My temps cannot be trusted, as last month I had a dip at 6DPO and went up at 7DPO just like this month....Now if I get a 2nd dip, then I might start to think implant dip. The CM and sore nips sort of make me hopeful. Has anyone else had that just to get a BFN?

Jenny i have the same CM which is very strange for me, and i had a second dip too. Hoping good news is coming!!!
Lil- Is there anywhere else you can go for a bloodtest? I would be going crazy.

Jen I want to look at your chart, but your tickers don't take me there. (??) Yay for "the glob!!" Maybe that is our giveaway sign! :haha: I started a thread under TWW to hear from other symptom spotters. :rofl: Are you going to test tomorrow?? I think some POAS is just what we need around here. :haha:

My Ovulation Chart
Here it is, my temps overall are lower than last month, but since I wasn't preggers then, maybe it's a good thing.

Well i got a positive opk again today so looks like o will probably be tomorrow which is when i normally o ..will have to wait and see what the temps say

well I think I am going a little crazy but since hpt's aren't picking up pregnancy then blood test at this point would be waste of time and resources. If I am being honest I would have to admit I am starting to think maybe I do have a shot and was just late ovulating this month as i have had heartburn for 3 days straight now and I don't get heartburn. Also I ate crabs yesterday and last thursday as well and not to share tmi but usually they go right through me (being from maryland you just deal when you have that problem as they are soooo good.) but both times still dealing with constipation.

So I am waiting it out this weekend, will test on Sunday if no af.

My Ovulation Chart
Here it is, my temps overall are lower than last month, but since I wasn't preggers then, maybe it's a good thing.

Nice temping Jen!! Love the second dip! Fxed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->