AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

It's deffo there Megs - is easier to see in the flesh. Have you tried enlarging it?

Hey i can see a line ... ( sorry been sorta watching your story! ) Think you may have got it!!!

Good luck! x x x

It's deffo there Megs - is easier to see in the flesh. Have you tried enlarging it?

Well, I didn't see that it enlarged... it's SO much easier to see enlarged! YAY! I'm on :cloud9: for you! What did I tell you? Hmmmm? :happydance: I KNEW IT! :hugs: Now, how to get you to name him/her Megan? lol

Haha! It's ok Megs - we reckon we'll be boy machines. can't see me with a pink one!

Gonna go into town in a bit and do me a FRER... But I don't want to because if it is :bfn: i will be crushed....

So I tested this morning and after 4 minutes the faint shadowy line appeared again, same as yesterday, only this time it actually formed into a real line by about 15 minutes. Now I know that 15 minutes is too long but it was there by 4 minutes and visible within 10. I am feeling a bit sicky this morning but that is probably just hunger.

Anyhoo, here's my line...

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/IMG-2.jpg

I guess I'll be nipping out to get a FRER for the morning.... :wacko:

i see a verrrrrrrrrry faint line! Hope it stays! :dust:

It'll be fine! It has to be! I say so!!!

~*STICKY, STICKY BABY DUST*~

Oooh how exciting!! I've had such a good feeling for you. I really hope the FRER comes up trumps - good luck!!

Aw Dragon!!!! I see a faint line!!!!!! Ooooo, i hope it gets darker for ya!!!! I have everything crossed for ya!

I am sure that is a pink line...not evap :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
wooooopppedy woop!
frer update update!! xxx :hugs:

when did you last wee?

you need to store it up for a bit I reckon

Stored it for 3 hours - I always pee in a pot first for daytime ones - make sure it's nice and yellow! If it's not got enough colour I ditch it.

Just peed very yellow. Test dipped.... Can't bring myself to look at it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->